Imagine reproducing with this and wondering why your kids look like dark monkey

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and to be human

So l just downvoted your comment. Wondering why? Please consult the criteria below:

✅You done a racism.

✅You done a sexism.

✅You done a bi-erasure.

✅You heckin disrespected sex work.

Downvoting is my weapon of justice, and the downvote button my bullet. Pow.

So what does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

⚫Rudeness towards other Redditors,

⚫Spreading incorrect information,

⚫Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12189 and Deleted member 22930
View attachment 1925478
So l just downvoted your comment. Wondering why? Please consult the criteria below:

✅You done a racism.

✅You done a sexism.

✅You done a bi-erasure.

✅You heckin disrespected sex work.

Downvoting is my weapon of justice, and the downvote button my bullet. Pow.

So what does this mean?

The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?

There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

⚫Rudeness towards other Redditors,

⚫Spreading incorrect information,

⚫Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
So l 🅰 just downvoted 💩🌪 your 👹👈🏻 comment 💬. Wondering 🤔 why ❓? Please 🙏 consult 👩 the criteria below 👇🏻:
✅You done ✅ a racism 🤔.
✅You done ✅ a sexism 👨👩👧.
✅You done ✅ a bi-erasure.
✅You heckin 😱 disrespected 🚫 sex 🍆 work 🏢.
Downvoting ⬇ is my weapon 🗡⚔ of justice ⚖, and the downvote 👎 button 🔴 my bullet 💥🔫. Pow ⚡❗.
So what does this mean 😏?
The amount 🔢📉 of karma ⬆ (points 📍) on 🔛 your 👉 comment 💬 and Reddit 💰 account 💳 has decreased 🔻💰 by one 1️⃣.
Why ⁉🤔 did you 👈 do this?
There are several ♀♂🚁 reasons 🌟 I 👁 may 🗓 deem a comment 💬 to be unworthy 🗿 of positive 👍➕ or neutral 😐 karma 👆. These include 💨, but 🍑 are not limited 🔒 to:
👉Rudeness towards 🔜 other Redditors 👪,
👉Spreading incorrect 🚫 information 📄,
👉Sarcasm not correctly 👍 flagged with a /s.
Am I 👥 banned 🚫 from the Reddit 👽?
No 🙅- not yet 😇. But 🍑💦🍆 you 👉 should refrain ❌ from making 🖕 comments 💬🗣 like 👍🏽 this in the future 📅. Otherwise 😎 I 👁 will be forced 😩 to issue ⚠ an additional ➕ downvote 👇📥, which may 🗓 put 😏 your 🅱👉 commenting ⌨ and posting 💩 privileges 💰💘 in jeopardy 👅.
I 👁 don't 🚫 believe 🙏 my comment 💬 deserved 🏆 a downvote 👇📥. Can you 👈 un-downvote it?
Sure 💯, mistakes 😱 happen 😱. But 🍑 only in exceedingly rare 🥃 cireumstances will undo 🙏 a downvote ⬇. If you 👈💀 would like 👌😄🎗 to issue ⚠ an appeal 🍑, shoot 🔫 me a private 🕵 message ✉ explaining 😑 what I 👁 got 🉐 wrong ❌. I 👁 tend 🍗 to respond 🙇 to Reddit 👽 PMs within 👌5⃣ several 💯 minutes ⏱. Do note 📝, however 🖐, that over 🔁 99.9 💵% of downvote ⬇ appeals ➿ are rejected 🚫, and yours is likely 👭 no 😣 exception 😮.
How can I 👁 prevent 🚫 this from happening 👀😱🍃 in the future 📅?
Accept 😕 the downvote ⬇👇 and move 📦 on 🔛. But 🍑 lean 🥤 from this mistake 😑: your 👉 behavior 🗯 will not be tolerated ☠💀👺 on 🔛 Reddit.com 💻. I ✊👁 will continue ⏩ to issue ⚠ downvotes ⬇ until you 👈 improve 🏄🏾 your 👉 conduct 👌🏼. Remember 💭: Reddit 👽 is a privilege 💰💘, not a right ✔.