Imagine rotting there

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Which one would you choose to rot?

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost and Peachy
Why does it matter? no girl at my side, no friends, no nothing.

JFL i would be indoors anyways so it makes no difference.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and BigBoy

It makes. It would be my dream. Alone without that normie shit that i hate, without slutty foids without chads just meon sunset drinking Johnnie Walker with pepsi ahhhb. Of course i would like to be validated everyday by foids but that's better than living normie life or ldar in home.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
It makes. It would be my dream. Alone without that normie shit that i hate, without slutty foids without chads just meon sunset drinking Johnnie Walker with pepsi ahhhb. Of course i would like to be validated everyday by foids but that's better than living normie life or ldar in home.

I hate all of that shit too. i just want a gf and bros that's all.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I hate all of that shit too. i just want a gf and bros that's all.
I Want car collection few villas to ldar. I also want gl face of course but more to look at my face and feel good. I want to be like Alain Delon here.
giphy.gif

I want be approached valdated by foids of course but it's imposible. All i can is money max and live somehow happy narcy lifestyle. I'm digusted by Society and i don't want to ingage in typical shit that normies do. My business, cars and relaxing in Villa. Maybe some sex too with gold diggers.

I Want car collection few villas to ldar. I also want gl face of course but more to look at my face and feel good. I want to be like Alain Delon here.
giphy.gif

I want be approached valdated by foids of course but it's imposible. All i can is money max and live somehow happy narcy lifestyle. I'm digusted by Society and i don't want to ingage in typical shit that normies do. My business, cars and relaxing in Villa. Maybe some sex too with gold diggers.

To each his own.

Perhaps i only desire what i never had.

i want to kill myself

with the one i love i can live in wherever as long as she likes it.

JFL you rly think you wouldn't have tons of girls and friends if you lived in such mansion? Real friendship is really hard to find tho. I'm lucky that I have few really good real friends which with I can just stay silent for 5 mins with and feel like im having best time of my life with. Most friends you encounter are just posers who you don't like or who don't like you and you just hang out with them to avoid being seen as a lonely in school or work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I indeed desire the same thing.
I see we are in a similar predicament.
JFL you rly think you wouldn't have tons of girls and friends if you lived in such mansion? Real friendship is really hard to find tho. I'm lucky that I have few really good real friends which with I can just stay silent for 5 mins with and feel like im having best time of my life with. Most friends you encounter are just posers who you don't like or who don't like you and you just hang out with them to avoid being seen as a lonely in school or work.

He means real friends and women that love him for him. Although we don't know each other I consider @Roping Subhuman a friend.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
i dont want luxury

Users who are viewing this thread

Back