imagine taking notes

noobs

noobs

Kraken
taking notes just means you dont comphrend or understand a subject and ur just trying to get results like a wagie

if u understand a concept you should just know through the thought process with little to no memory

never take notes, dont memorize forumulas, it will fuck up ur thought patterns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Debetro, 5'7 zoomer and 11 others
taking notes just means you dont comphrend or understand a subject and ur just trying to get results like a wagie

if u understand a concept you should just know through the thought process with little to no memory

niggers niggers tell them lies

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and noobs
jews xanax fucked up my memory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and nathan
You take notes so that can revise the stuff
Even if you understood everything your gonna forget it after a while

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
You take notes so that can revise the stuff
Even if you understood everything your gonna forget it after a while
whats your race? white people dont take notes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 82370

In my country it was a sign of respect, if you started to take notes of what a guy was saying, it meant you valued his ideas, many people often carried with them a small notepad and pen. After a while, this started to go away and some people would do this only sarcastically, like when someone was saying something weird or unusual, others would be like: "Wow, that's so interesting, let me take some notes...".
It's still done in North Korea, you always see guys taking notes of what their leader is saying and the practice is also seen at lower levels.
main-qimg-0e907874ac18bc751dd24ab82f32ed0d-pjlq
kimjongun_650_101414035109.jpg
5d8174d96665d63b57908e00b2453480

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 82370, deadstock and 1 other person
In my country it was a sign of respect, if you started to take notes of what a guy was saying, it meant you valued his ideas, many people often carried with them a small notepad and pen. After a while, this started to go away and some people would do this only sarcastically, like when someone was saying something weird or unusual, others would be like: "Wow, that's so interesting, let me take some notes...".
It's still done in North Korea, you always see guys taking notes of what their leader is saying and the practice is also seen at lower levels.
main-qimg-0e907874ac18bc751dd24ab82f32ed0d-pjlq
kimjongun_650_101414035109.jpg
5d8174d96665d63b57908e00b2453480
this reminds me of when nixon handed a guy a notepad and a pen and told him that you should be taking notes

nixon would use non literal sayings like telling an assistant to setup a telephone line to henry kissengers harvard office when first meeting him but he didnt literally mean it

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
notes are for pajeets

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and noobs
this reminds me of when nixon handed a guy a notepad and a pen and told him that you should be taking notes

nixon would use non literal sayings like telling an assistant to setup a telephone line to henry kissengers harvard office when first meeting him but he didnt literally mean it
Hey, I used to do the same thing, once in college I even started to hand people black and white balls, because they're considered negative or positive awards in my country(figuratively speaking) like giving a gold star or a thumbs up to something you like for example, so whenever someone would say something clever or funny for example I would be like "Wow, you're so smart, here's a white ball!", then I would give them a small plastic ball, or if they said something dumb I would be like: "Seriously? You deserve a black ball for this!"....
Some people just threw away the balls, other were curious what they were for, I told them that depending on how they behave - good or bad, they would get white or black balls that will then later turn into nice rewards or pranks for them...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and noobs
some ppl aren’t in high school

people take notes out of school

if ur not mentally retarded u should be constantly learning
wym out of school i thought notes are for low iq

i take notes and then i cant read them lol

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and noobs
I never take notes, but then I have shitty grade so I might as well start

• JFL
Reactions: noobs

You're assuming the subject is throughly understood.

• +1
Reactions: noobs