Imagine the looksmaxxing knowledge being kept secret

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I know that there are people out there that know some crazy shit that aren't sharing since they wanna take advantage of it first before they tell people, imagine what they know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, PrisonMike, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
good thought, but you'll never know until you know.

just listen to a 1,5minute video to change ur eye color bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 4946, MentalistKebab and 5 others
There isn't any secret sadly

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4464
I know that there are people out there that know some crazy shit that aren't sharing since they wanna take advantage of it first before they tell people, imagine what they know
most shit which is useful is already in the looksmaxxing mega thread

There is knowledge that is so outrageous that people dismiss it as ridiculous cope. Stuff like changing your appearance with the power of your thoughts and emotions. It would be pointless to write deeply about these topics, because the pushback would simply be too great.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bhad, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
There is knowledge that is so outrageous that people dismiss it as ridiculous cope. Stuff like changing your appearance with the power of your thoughts and emotions. It would be pointless to write deeply about these topics, because the pushback would simply be too great.
conceive believe achieve

good thought, but you'll never know until you know.
Its a shame but its also reasonable, if you discover it you deserve to profit from it but the dick move would be to never share it. It's the same thing as patents, make money off what you made but eventually you let people use it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Why haven't u done it?

How do u define "changing your appearance"? As in being overweight and control your mind to feel less hungry and eat less? Thus looking better?

You can write deeply about it, we are quite open minded but of course if there's no basis and possible verifiable result on those claims there will be pushback.

We cannot live off delusions.

==============

I think there could exist the knowledge to increase dick size and height :chad:

If you cut your cock with a chainsaw, you will have a very chiseled jawline. Sorry for keeping this secret for so long

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
There's defo secret methods of increasing height, just look at all these teens who get scouted for basketball and magically have a 'growth spurt'

I guess players like Isaiah Thomas go against this, but there's most likely other factors.

the only knowledge "kept" is either "hidden" aka just under 10th page of google of some weird substance that i.e. can add redness to your face,
or ppl hide their experience -i.e. i tested sth in the past and didnt share

whats worst than hiding is telling bullshit i.e. i was told to use castor oil but shit is useless

Just morph into Chad through your thoughts bro!

We need to secure our knowledge, and share its with blackpilled looksmaxer only.
We've been doing crazy shit to get all the knowledge we have now.
We risked our lives to give other fellow looksmaxer a Chance to live their life

I rub cum on my face and it removed all my acne and made my skin smooth af