• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, normie_joe, flippasav and 5 others
Even @Lebgfinal mogs u

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and TechnoBoss
What's your obsession with him? Start charging him rent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, lowiqNormie, Ricky212 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, ascension, Chadeep and 2 others
What's your obsession with him? Start charging him rent.
I'm spamming his pics on italian social media with his convos already plenty of women saying he's a retard
He thinks he's superior to me because he attracts STD ridden beckies

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, lowiqNormie, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Holy shit dude, why are you so obsessed with him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and slavicpsycho
youre looksmatched but iwishiwaschico appealmogs cause he believes in not wearing puma tracksuit

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
Holy shit dude, why are you so obsessed with him?
Because he thinks he's superior to me After shagging some STD ridden beckies. Non slut htbs think he's retarded and average

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
@TechnoBoss against rules right? @coispet @Michael Myers @Gargantuan
No.

He thinks he's the second coming of Jesus
I'm spamming his pics on italian social media with his convos already plenty of women saying he's a retard
He thinks he's superior to me because he attracts STD ridden beckies
Don't let who another person has sex with bother you. If you think you mog him, that's fine. If you think he mogs you, that's also fine.

• WTF
Reactions: Alucard69
No.

Don't let who another person has sex with bother you. If you think you mog him, that's fine. If you think he mogs you, that's also fine.
it's not fine. he thinks that if mtbs spam you with sexting you're chad, otherwise you're normie. all made up rules. can't even understand that you can attract different type of women and not all women like the things he says

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Bomber517
it's not fine. he thinks that if mtbs spam you with sexting you're chad, otherwise you're normie. all made up rules. can't even understand that you can attract different type of women and not all women like the things he says
Just shut up man, what does it matter? It won’t improve your life stressing about him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and ambi
Just shut up man, what does it matter? It won’t improve your life stressing about him.
i can't do shit until we don't set the record straight. all those theories are stressing me. if women ask you for sex you're chad otherwise you're not, it can't be possible that there are women that are interested in a man without wanting sex after 5 minutes. i'm so fucking tired

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and ambi
i can't do shit until we don't set the record straight. all those theories are stressing me. if women ask you for sex you're chad otherwise you're not, it can't be possible that there are women that are interested in a man without wanting sex after 5 minutes. i'm so fucking tired
Keep crying and barking for him while he enjoys his time slaying.

Your time is passing and you’re wasting it.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Keep crying and barking for him while he enjoys his time slaying.

Your time is passing and you’re wasting it.
he isn't enjoying shit. he said his mental state is a 1/10. plenty of women are agreeing with me about the fact that he's a retard. you never met a high quality woman in your life and think you're superior to me

• +1
he isn't enjoying shit. he said his mental state is a 1/10. plenty of women are agreeing with me about the fact that he's a retard. you never met a high quality woman in your life and think you're superior to me
I dated a religious muslim virgin before. Talk for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
What exactly are you saying to these women? Also, you're asking WOMEN things about slaying/looks?

I dated a religious muslim virgin before. Talk for yourself.
you're so retarded that think that tinder is the true measure of your attractiveness. i had women telling me my looksmatch were stacies and they couldn't believe i was on the app

What exactly are you saying to these women? Also, you're asking WOMEN things about slaying/looks?
no bro let me ask closet homo on here instead. i'm telling them that he thinks he's superior because he gets those texts from women and thinks if you don't get it you cannot be gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, ambi and Bomber517
you're so retarded that think that tinder is the true measure of your attractiveness. i had women telling me my looksmatch were stacies and they couldn't believe i was on the app
I didn’t say tinder is true. If you’re so secure about your points why keep arguing?

• +1
no bro let me ask closet homo on here instead. i'm telling them that he thinks he's superior because he gets those texts from women and thinks if you don't get it you cannot be gl
Good looking guys DO get those messages. If you are on those apps and the only thing you are getting occasionally is "you look handsome" you look sub-5 in the pictures. Something has to change in this case.

Not saying you're sub-5 but you would KNOW sexually charged messages from women aren't rare if you are atleast HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and moreroidsmoredates
I didn’t say tinder is true. If you’re so secure about your points why keep arguing?
I want you to make you understand that you figured It all wrong. You are trying to make me think no woman can truly love me

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Good looking guys DO get those messages. If you are on those apps and the only thing you are getting occasionally is "you look handsome" you look sub-5 in the pictures. Something has to change in this case.

Not saying you're sub-5 but you would KNOW sexually charged messages from women aren't rare if you are atleast HTN.
Or maybe you have a different appeal?? Like truly good looking guy so women don't see you only as a sex Toy but are in awe at your looks??

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and TechnoBoss
Or maybe you have a different appeal?? Like truly good looking guy so women don't see you only as a sex Toy but are in awe at your looks??
Man... that's cope bro. I'm sorry.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates

This.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and TechnoBoss
20240710 093015

Women simp for twinks who they can control. A masculine man like you is of no value in this feminist society.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bomber517, lowiqNormie, ambi and 1 other person
How can It be cope if the more i look at his pics the more i'm sure he doesn't mog me at all??
Well there are many different factors with lay count and all that. Did you look at his thread where he mentions locations/job/etc as being a factor of getting laid?

Clavicular gets laid all the time because not only is he good looking (good looking starts at HTN but he looks better than that) but he also is a bouncer. This has a major influence in how many women he see's on a daily basis.

You can look good, but if you never leave the house, or you have a job where you don't ever associate with women in any capacity, you can have a very low lay count despite being perceived as good looking.

However, even when I leave my house I get IOIs. It has to do with my location. Get on a bus or just go to a park and if you get women staring at you, that's your cue to approach. Some men know this and take advantage; a majority of men do not know or act on this fact whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, lowiqNormie, Bomber517 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, lowiqNormie, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Well there are many different factors with lay count and all that. Did you look at his thread where he mentions locations/job/etc as being a factor of getting laid?

Clavicular gets laid all the time because not only is he good looking (good looking starts at HTN but he looks better than that) but he also is a bouncer. This has a major influence in how many women he see's on a daily basis.

You can look good, but if you never leave the house, or you have a job where you don't ever associate with women in any capacity, you can have a very low lay count despite being perceived as good looking.

However, even when I leave my house I get IOIs. It has to do with my location. Get on a bus or just go to a park and if you get women staring at you, that's your cue to approach. Some men know this and take advantage; a majority of men do not know or act on this fact whatsoever.
Bruh i didn't give a shit about laycount i Just want to make him understand that It doesn't work like he thinks.

@Magnum Opus if girls send you “you are handsome” you are sub5 you heard it here first folks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Magnum Opus
@Magnum Opus if girls send you “you are handsome” you are sub5 you heard it here first folks
Not saying that. I'm saying if the only thing you OCCASIONALLY get is that, it means you are sub5. Women will tell you consistently you look good at HTN.

• +1
Even Chris Chan mogs you.

Not saying that. I'm saying if the only thing you OCCASIONALLY get is that, it means you are sub5. Women will tell you consistently you look good at HTN.
Im genuinelly convinced at this point you are mentally disabled and i dont mean this as an insult.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
However, even when I leave my house I get IOIs. It has to do with my location. Get on a bus or just go to a park and if you get women staring at you, that's your cue to approach.
@Copeful another one of those:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Copeful and the BULL
I just dont think women telling you're good looking its a ioi , they say this to everyone , it's too unreliable

Imagine thinking wishiwaschico can mog me​

Didn't you once say that he mogs you? You made a thread on that

Didn't you once say that he mogs you? You made a thread on that

I made a thread because It doesn't make sense that girls think he's so much Better looking than me

You are an Italian mogger but unfortunately slight Abdul failo holds you back

• JFL