Kraken
God forbid...

but the country would be on fire right now... absolute chaos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Gonthar, AutisticGymcel and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, hattrick, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
I prayed for his protection bhai , India is behind him ,our hindu god has nothing to fear
IMG 6339

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Gonthar, LevantinePsycho and 11 others
Holy fuck yeah that would be insane

It would be civil war 🤣

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, hattrick, Ultimate SUbhuman and 3 others
tbh i don't think anything would happen. fat boomers will find an excuse not to lift a finger like they always do. millenials and gen z onward are all too gooned out, low t, and demoralized to be effective at anything. at most there will be some hardcore q anon type schizos who do lone wolf assaults on government buildings then get cut down by a barrage of gunfire by zogbots.

look at how tepid the response has been when he almost was assassinated. people aren't treating it like a big deal at all. they're just happy they don't have to make good on their word

• +1
Reactions: Forsberg377, BrutalMogger, nword49 and 5 others
tbh i don't think anything would happen. fat boomers will find an excuse not to lift a finger like they always do. millenials and gen z onward are all too gooned out, low t, and demoralized to be effective at anything. at most there will be some hardcore q anon type schizos who do lone wolf assaults on government buildings then get cut down by a barrage of gunfire by zogbots.

look at how tepid the response has been when he almost was assassinated. people aren't treating it like a big deal at all. they're just happy they don't have to make good on their word
do u not follow politics?
did u miss jan 6?
absolutely no way in hell

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, deepfuckingvalue and murdah
The US would be in complete chaos. There would be a civil war.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, deepfuckingvalue, murdah and 2 others
He literally turned his head right before the shot, crazy. Imagine seeing his skull getting blown up. We would have seen civil war, would have been more entertainment tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, murdah, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
He literally turned his head right before the shot, crazy. Imagine seeing his skull getting blown up. We would have seen civil war, would have been more entertainment tho ngl
Yeah someone was shit in the crowd in the head and died

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, BrutalMogger, murdah and 1 other person
do u not follow politics?
did u miss jan 6?
absolutely no way in hell
Jan 6 was a nothingburger, it was angry boomers chimping out and taking a few desks inside the Capitol

If Trump was actually assassinated we'd probably see local blowback by schizos and true believers like looksmaxxed said, nothing more though. People are much too comfortable with their lives to disrupt the status quo

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, LonelyLooksmaxxer, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Jan 6 was a nothingburger, it was angry boomers chimping out and taking a few desks inside the Capitol

If Trump was actually assassinated we'd probably see local blowback by schizos and true believers like looksmaxxed said, nothing more though. People are much too comfortable with their lives to disrupt the status quo
Conservatives are cowards. They've already lost on a cultural level. And that's all that matters. Leaders like Trump only manage to plug a few holes for a while in a sinking ship.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Perfect chance for me to loot Gucci Stores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and LonelyLooksmaxxer

u think the assassination of a candidate leading the polls with a trajectory to win by a landslide would spur "local blowback"?

• +1
u think the assassination of a candidate leading the polls with a trajectory to win by a landslide would spur "local blowback"?
Yes

Protests across the country sure. Nothing coming close to widespread violent conflict though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and User28823
That would be fun to see, but him surviving is also entertaining

• +1
Yes

Protests across the country sure. Nothing coming close to widespread violent conflict though
Not true. I myself would be out there “peacefully protesting”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, LonelyLooksmaxxer, User28823 and 1 other person
God forbid...

yeah damn he should have gotten him :LOL:

I would love to see a civil war

• +1
America will never go into another civil war, I was an America hater back in 2021 and I was waiting for it to happen but it never did

• +1
God forbid...

Would never happens
Do you really think that the most powerful country is susceptible to assassination attempts?:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Would never happens
Do you really think that the most powerful country is susceptible to assassination attempts?:ROFLMAO:
but that's literally what just happened

if trump hadn't gone off script not reading the teleprompter / not moved his head because of that, his head would be blown off rn

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and LonelyLooksmaxxer
but that's literally what just happened

if trump hadn't gone off script not reading the teleprompter / not moved his head because of that, his head would be blown off rn
Yes maybe
There's not clear image of his ear, it can be fake blood or some shit like that
You never know with them

• +1
Yes maybe
There's not clear image of his ear, it can be fake blood or some shit like that
You never know with them
right......... let's script an assassination attempt while already leading the polls :forcedsmile:
surely there's not something more nefarious going on related to very important ppl being in trouble if trump gets re-elected

• +1