Imagine waking up at 6am just to FAIL an exam

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
Imagine waking up at 6am, travel on bus, pay for the ticket... just to register a fail on the exam.

Mining resource engineering, see you next year when I repeat the unit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Study you dumbass

Better luck next time

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, chadpreetcel123, Stingray and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and RichardSpencel
How?? Stupid boomers keep walking around the room. They just Wont die already
Can you walk in before the test starts? Write things faintly on your table that will help you do better and then casually rest your arm on them when people walk by

Good for you alt number 3000.

Can you walk in before the test starts? Write things faintly on your table that will help you do better and then casually rest your arm on them when people walk by
No. I just have a really shit memory. I read stuff but I immediately forget them in 10 seconds

Instead of this do the water bottle trick
Or just study JFL

• So Sad
Instead of this do the water bottle trick
Or just study JFL
Bruh it was like 900 pages of PowerPoint slides. I should have studied a week ago, but instead I think I was fapping

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Bruh it was like 900 pages of PowerPoint slides. I should have studied a week ago, but instead I think I was fapping
I can't deny I've been in your shoes a time or two lmfao
900 slides is fucking outrageous though

• +1
I can't deny I've been in your shoes a time or two lmfao
900 slides is fucking outrageous though
Damn did you get expelled? I failed 6 units this year I’m scared they will kick me and I’ll be homeless bum. I’ll just go to toilet mid exam and use phone 😈

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Damn did you get expelled? I failed 6 units this year I’m scared they will kick me and I’ll be homeless bum. I’ll just go to toilet mid exam and use phone 😈
I came close a couple times but I always got my shit together whenever I was on academic probation. Actually I'm pretty sure I'm on it right now 🤣 but I'm on track to pass all classes this semester. Which is good because I need to get the fuck out of here like fucking yesterday.

• +1