Imagine waking up next to her

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
CO8gI

You wake up after a good night sleep. The morning sunrays kissing your skin gently. You're just wearing your boxers. After yawning you look at your left and see this godess sleeping.she is shining in the morning light. She's wearing nothing but a panties and she is lying against your direction so you can see her back. The sight of her long dark smooth hair flowing through her tanned dark and smooth skin , her long legs and her beautiful curvy ass gives you an instant boner. You get close to her and put your hands around her waist ,legs around her legs and spoon her. You gently kiss her neck and she wakes up. She smiles gently and says " hey honey need something?" Her breath stinks but doesn't matter to you Then you say " yeah you" then you start kissing her lips" just you". You both passionately starts kissing while you pull down her panties for the next round

Damn man

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
DLjA cMWkAEdDGy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
" godess " yah thats female worshipping u soycuck.:feelsuhh::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Aesthetic, BigBiceps and 3 others
" godess " yah thats female worshipping u soycuck.:feelsuhh::soy:
I don't worship females i just worship their body. But yeah it's a cuck thing but at this point nothing really matters

• Ugh..
Reactions: Adam666
Once I'm done with facepulling (for shorter midface and forward maxilla) , MSE, coloring maxxing, gymcelling, dht maxxing for masculine growth since I'm still developing, a rhinoplasty, neck training, cheekbone implants, maybe undereye fillers, genioplasty/Wraparound jaw implant I can get her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 1751
I don't worship females i just worship their body. But yeah it's a cuck thing but at this point nothing really matters
To me it matters because we r incels cuz of the fking simp worshipping holes. She got a ass and boobs nigga thats it. I fuck her and dont even give her the time afterward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1751
Once I'm done with facepulling (for shorter midface and forward maxilla) , MSE, coloring maxxing, gymcelling, dht maxxing for masculine growth since I'm still developing, a rhinoplasty, neck training, cheekbone implants, maybe undereye fillers, genioplasty/Wraparound jaw implant I can get her
You'll make it bruh just get her in bed
To me it matters because we r incels cuz of the fking simp worshipping holes. She got a ass and boobs nigga thats it. I fuck her and dont even give her the time afterward.
Yeah that's enough but that's not possible fir majority of users here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 685
I'd slap that stupid bitch and tell her to let me wake up in peace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
I don't want to sleep with anyone, I like to sleep in my bed alone, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep with someone next to me like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 3902 and 2 others
Is DHTMaxxing legit at age 20? Just turned 20 last week and wouldn’t a forward maxilla help you with cheekbones and under eye support? Why get implants and fillers, focus on the maxilla

• +1
I don't want to sleep with anyone, I like to sleep in my bed alone, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep with someone next to me like that.
Imagine you both got tired after sex and fell asleep

You completely lost me at bad breath ew

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4804, Aesthetic and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Is DHTMaxxing legit at age 20? Just turned 20 last week and wouldn’t a forward maxilla help you with cheekbones and under eye support? Why get implants and fillers, focus on the maxilla
W

Imagine you both got tired after sex and fell asleep
I'm still a virgin but I kinda cringe the thought of putting my prized possession (my penis) into a pussy, kind of makes me scared/nervous tbh.

• +1
Noone gonna point out how autistic this thread is?

• JFL
I'm still a virgin but I kinda cringe the thought of putting my prized possession (my penis) into a pussy, kind of makes me scared/nervous tbh.
Just get out after sex

• Hmm...
Reactions: Adam666
Depends on how matured you are physically
wouldn’t a forward maxilla help you with cheekbones and under eye support? Why get implants and fillers, focus on the maxilla

• +1
Come-on man what do you expect? She was sleeping and everybody have it
Not me, I'm a big hygienic freak so when i sleep i put in mint leafs in my mouth during the night soaked in lemon water, the next day my breath smells beautiful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1751
wouldn’t a forward maxilla help you with cheekbones and under eye support? Why get implants and fillers, focus on the maxilla
Forward maxila makes better cheekbones but you need bonemass

Work so hard forgot how to vacation

• +1
Only for BBC

• +1
That's why I'm doing facepulling and MSE bro, afterwards I'll get implants etc

• +1
how can you tell she's a goddess if her back is pointed toward you?

• +1
Forward maxila makes better cheekbones but you need bonemass
I think I found the holy grail of ascension; might make a detailed high IQ thread about it to help others. Here’s the brief over view:

MSE lateral expansion of 12mms
MSDO lateral expansion of 12mms (lower jaw)
IMDO Forward expansion and also bigonial width
Hard Mewing 24/7 while the MSE is on and splitting your suture in half (just Mewing Rn past 15 is cope)
Hard Mewing after MSE treatment is finished
Using CopeAndRopes FacePuller after MSE and the procedures typed above
And using these supplements mentioned on this video

@nelson what do you think?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and AutisticBeaner
I think I found the holy grail of ascension; might make a detailed high IQ thread about it to help others. Here’s the brief over view:

MSE lateral expansion of 12mms
MSDO lateral expansion of 12mms (lower jaw)
IMDO Forward expansion and also bigonial width
Hard Mewing 24/7 while the MSE is on and splitting your suture in half (just Mewing Rn past 15 is cope)
Hard Mewing after MSE treatment is finished
Using CopeAndRopes FacePuller after MSE and the procedures typed above
And using these supplements mentioned on this video

@nelson what do you think?

I would substitute the mewing for a face puller and when MSE is installed anchor the facepuller to that. Leave the MSE in as an anchor to the maxilla to keep pulling after 12mm is archived. The rest makes sense, mewing is just to unpredictable to rely on. Also leave the MSE in while you get Invisalign to straighten the teeth. (Going to be making a guide on invisible aligners at home this year so people can do this if their doctor doesn’t want to align the teeth with MSE installed.

• +1
I would substitute the mewing for a face puller and when MSE is installed anchor the facepuller to that. Leave the MSE in as an anchor to the maxilla to keep pulling after 12mm is archived. The rest makes sense, mewing is just to unpredictable to rely on. Also leave the MSE in while you get Invisalign to straighten the teeth. (Going to be making a guide on invisible aligners at home this year so people can do this if their doctor doesn’t want to align the teeth with MSE installed.
Are you currently face pulling rn?

• +1
Didnt

• +1