Imagine wanting to go to war

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Yes, fight for your country, then? What does the country give you in return? The truth is NOTHING, most veterans end up homeless too. PTSD + Trauma + homeless

Also after russia ukraine war is over those that survived will go back to wageslaving shitty 9 to 5 jobs with ptsd

Kids be thinking war is cool or something ptsd is no joke

The guy in the vid is traumatized and has ptsd

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, yeeyeeslayer, MikeMew'sBitch and 6 others
underrated roping method

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, raleqtambrobret, YugoDutch and 3 others
Yes, fight for your country, then? What does the country give you in return? The truth is NOTHING, most veterans end up homeless too. PTSD + Trauma + homeless

Also after russia ukraine war is over those that survived will go back to wageslaving shitty 9 to 5 jobs with ptsd

Kids be thinking war is cool or something ptsd is no joke

I remember we were talking in our neighborhood with this old man. The topic went to war and when the kids wete saying its cool, the man went from sweet to a serious saitama look. He said people who were the toughest and biggest in thr army, till the smallest ones would cry and hold each other and shit themselves hearing bomb noises. Its no joke. He said

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LancasteR, DalitBoss and 2 others
If you wanna fight for war because of "Patriotism" then you've already been brainwashed lmao

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LancasteR, asdvek and 1 other person
If you wanna fight for war because of "Patriotism" then you've already been brainwashed lmao
Patriotism as if the worlds elite aren’t partying while your a coward for running away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, asdvek and DalitBoss
You can go ER overseas and you have 80% chance the government will defend you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and DalitBoss
The only time I could ever understand going to war is if ur a German in 1939

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, asdvek and AutisticGymcel
Historically, it was the main way for men to increase their status. Not so much anymore.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
Bring back war with swords and shields, much less ptsd, much less luck based and more high t and less casualties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, asdvek and AutisticGymcel
imagine devalue all the work of our soldiers who are fighting against the Nazis, sponsored by the West
Just shut your mouth.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It was called "shell shock" back then, and it was just invented in WW1. Until then it was called cowardice, then at the beginning of WW2 the term was banned and replaced with another similar phrase.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
What about going as a self-deployed independent mercenary, you can commit war crimes, kill destroy anything in sight

War mogs, u can rape any stacy u want and get away with it

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Luckily i look like a prettyboy girl

Most people that i know who went to the army dont even go there because of patriotism. A lot of them are obsessed with guns, uniforms, tanks etc. and a some of them even like violence. I know a guy who used to wear military uniform wherever he went, even when he was sitting at home playing battlefield 3.

Perfect bait for Islam's frontlines.
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off