Imagine what if females could join the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
In my option:

Pros:
-More helpful rating: I think advice coming straight from women's taste would help us more,because there are alot of cases when something what a guy advices to another when he is looking to impress a girl,it doesn't work out

Cons:
-More helpful rating,but also more painful: because if a girl herself calls us ugly,there is a higher chance to lose all hope and rope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, RedPilledStemcel, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Cons: faggots orbiting them
Women ruin male spaces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Ritalincel, theropeking and 13 others
No,bad idea.
If a female shows up every one drops everything to either orbit or tell it to kill herself and then orbit it in pms.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, kobecel and Autist
Pros: none

Cons: this site would be ruined and run into the ground by the females. They will seek attention from the cuckiest guys on here like @FatmanO and @badromance . There would be barely any discussion, or funny posts. It would become a normie site like incels.is is now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, kobecel, FatmanO and 3 others
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:
NO

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 281, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
Con: all the soyboys on this site are gonna worship and like every post of hers. Just like how gamers act when a girl is in their game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 2 others
idk about you but i feel insulted if a girl that i dont find attractive, thinks im attractive, my ego gets hurt everytime i get liked by a girl who i just dont think does it for me, @dogtown would agree im sure, he is as egotistic as i am.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
You will get the same issues as in all spaces that have tried to introduce women to a male dominated one. Some will attention whore. Some men will orbit. There will be mate guarding, bickering, drama.

they would orbit postmaxxers with good post/like ratio like a me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Autist, RichardSpencel and 3 others
idk about you but i feel insulted if a girl that i dont find attractive, thinks im attractive, my ego gets hurt everytime i get liked by a girl who i just dont think does it for me, @dogtown would agree im sure, he is as egotistic as i am.

Boyo if a girl finds me attractive I’m one happy mother fucker.

If I find her attractive it’s another story

High iq

Boyo if a girl finds me attractive I’m one happy mother fucker.

If I find her attractive it’s another story

Oh oke fair enough, But i guess when you have a abundance mindset and know you can do better, you think differently.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I like the idea the ratings should reflect irl cuz they can rate us as hot, good looking, not good looking (average), not ugly, ugly and subhuman. I just really don't want the whiteknighting and orbiting. And foids tend to virtue signal and lie about attraction to avoid guys from hurting them. We are a forum of men helping each other. Females on this will run it to the ground.
Lifefuel for me tbh

I honestly wouldnt mind having grils on here. But im 100% one of you faggots would slide into her dms and orbit, so many would probably turn into narcy posters.

If sarge wouldnt be too lenient it woudnt be a problem tbh

I'm the only one of you faggots that would stand up to the females here and bully them. Most incels say they hate women but pussy out whenever one shows up and act respectful. I see a chick on discord, i degrade her every chance I get.

Also women don't rate objectively. They sugar coat everything. Watch what they do not say

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, RedPilledStemcel, Autist and 3 others
I'm the only one of you faggots that would stand up to the females here and bully them. Most incels say they hate women but pussy out whenever one shows up and act respectful. I see a chick on discord, i degrade her every chance I get.

Also women don't rate objectively. They sugar coat everything. Watch what they do not say
I’m a bigger bully, I go to the planned parenthood clinic just to pick on dumb sluts :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel, Nibba and 1 other person
I’m a bigger bully, I go to the planned parenthood clinic just to pick on dumb sluts :chad::chad::chad:

Based and red pilled

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 611
Theyre all the fucking same,they just want forumchad.
They never give greycels join date:today 8:43pmcels a chance.:feelsbadman:

Oh oke fair enough, But i guess when you have a abundance mindset and know you can do better, you think differently.
Images 14

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, androidcel, dogtown and 2 others
We should hang out and do this sometime

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
may be some already created a account and sneaked in among us

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
jfl there were girls who commented on that ‘being ugly: my experience’ video saying they would date him :lul:. They just virtue signal when the fact is they would call the cops if that guy tried to talk to them

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and SeiGun
In my option:

Pros:
-More helpful rating: I think advice coming straight from women's taste would help us more,because there are alot of cases when something what a guy advices to another when he is looking to impress a girl,it doesn't work out

Cons:
-More helpful rating,but also more painful: because if a girl herself calls us ugly,there is a higher chance to lose all hope and rope

Lol no, they're false af.
Some girls said i'm gl and still i have not chance with them.

Cons: users just start to be whiteknights with many of them. Others will be mad and toxic because them ,etc.

I really don't see pros

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Inbefore a autist actually does this shit and gets arrested
"Police arrest two chads found throwing feces at local pregnant teens at the family planning clinic...more on this at 7. Back to you Tom!"
"Thanks Diane and now to oli Williams with the weather"
"Dur hur niggurrrrrr watamelah cel"
"And that concluded our evening broadcast"

• +1
Reactions: Tony, Phad and RichardSpencel
Its not that bad. Sometimes a fat or an ugly girl on the bus compliments my shirt or says something about my beard. Isn't it better than not being complimented at all?

"Police arrest two chads found throwing feces at local pregnant teens at the family planning clinic...more on this at 7. Back to you Tom!"
"Thanks Diane and now to oli Williams with the weather"
"Dur hur niggurrrrrr watamelah cel"
"And that concluded our evening broadcast"
may be some already created a account and sneaked in among us
Hehehehe

They would have a group of white knights and orbiters ready to defend them.

Keep females out of here. It’s for the best.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, dogtown and Deleted member 611
Take the cuckpill :feelsyay:

Also women don't rate objectively.
THIS.
We'd be putting the nails in our own coffins. WE NEED ALL MALE SPACES.
You do not have to look far to find your magical girls invited to male spaces to "add something". INb4 "wasn't done right".
Just like communism, cucks will try again and again for there magical girls are welcome too clubs and destroy everything there founders have built.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Nibba
THIS.
We'd be putting the nails in our own coffins. WE NEED ALL MALE SPACES.
You do not have to look far to find your magical girls invited to male spaces to "add something". INb4 "wasn't done right".
Just like communism, cucks will try again and again for there magical girls are welcome too clubs and destroy everything there founders have built.
I'm sure @Sergeant has enough sense to keep the rules as is. No females allowed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 611
Status
Not open for further replies.