Imagine what kind of supernatural mogging entity would come out between the union of Margot Robbie and Tom Welling

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Just imagine... thousands of years of genetic recombinations have brought on earth these 2 individuals at the apex of their phenotypes (Faelid & north-atlantid). Now they fuck and their child is the PSL messiah.

Forget Chico with his fat bags under his eyes, Gandy with his Jewish nose or O'pry with his alien skull. This kid would be a God on earth, blessed by the superior genetics of his parents.

Everything will be handed to him. Money, career, pussy. He won't know the meaning of the world struggle.

He'll tell you to just be yourself bro because he is himself all the time. He doesn't know what it means "to try" because everything he does he eventually succeeds. His teachers will give him unconsciously high votes. He'll be "forgiven this time" if stopped by the cops.

His advice with the girls will be, just smile bro, it works for me. Have you showered today bro? It's all about being confident brooooo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 1476
She looks like shit here, proof she is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
rope fuel

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
You literally chose one of the worst possible pics of Margot Robbie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Slayerino
Just because both of the parents are good looking doesn't guarantee that the child will be. Genetic recombination is the name of the game.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
imagine if the kid was unlucky and suffered at the fate of bad genetic recombination
genetic recombination is everything
this is why lachowski's parents arent good looking but still created lachowski.
it is also why you can have one sibling look like a male model and the other look like a subhuman or why one sibling can be a 6'2 ectomorph and another be a 5'11 mesomorph

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Slayerino
Just because both of the parents are good looking doesn't guarantee that the child will be. Genetic recombination is the name of the game.
Imagine being born a mediocre normie from such parents. I would rope the moment I acquire consciousness of my being.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Achathin
Imagine being born a mediocre normie from such parents. I would rope the moment I acquire consciousness of my being.
Look up Bruce Willis/Demi Moore's daughters and you will rope instantly.