Imagine you are an incel...

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
and the girl you think of the most is possibly the most sexually active person in your country. its literally insanity, she has everything while you have nothing.

not to mention she is also dark triad and can get whatever she wants with little to no effort.

we are kinda like Jack/Tyler Durden from Fight Club now that i think about it: She looks the way i wanna look (i dont want to be a girl but i could really use her hunter eyes, midface, mouth area and cheekbones), she fucks the way i want to fuck and she is free in ways that i will never be.

@Primalsplit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, truthhurts and baerr
and the girl you think of the most is possibly the most sexually active person in your country. its literally insanity, she has everything while you have nothing.

not to mention she is also dark triad and can get whatever she wants with little to no effort.

we are kinda like Jack/Tyler Durden from Fight Club now that i think about it: She looks the way i wanna look (i dont want to be a girl but i could really use her hunter eyes, midface, mouth area and cheekbones), she fucks the way i want to fuck and she is free in ways that i will never be.

@Primalsplit
Bro anyday everyday you are venting about her jfl. Move away from the past and start your future. U can’t be stucked forever in the past fr. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CopiumX, iloveboobs, Apparition and 1 other person
Bro it’s over just start beating hookers now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YugoDutch, iloveboobs, Apparition and 2 others
Bro anyday everyday you are venting about her jfl. Move away from the past and start your future. U can’t be stucked forever in the past fr. :ogre:
the past shapes the future buddy. moving on is a pathetic cope, noone moves on from anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts
You might be the first PSL user I ever put on ignore and I’ve been in PSL circles since 2020.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Apparition and truthhurts
the past shapes the future buddy. moving on is a pathetic cope, noone moves on from anything
When u say so :ogre::ogre:. I still wish u the best🙏🙏🙏. Also prioritize ur mental health bhai:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
When u say so :ogre::ogre:. I still wish u the best🙏🙏🙏. Also prioritize ur mental health bhai:ogre:

my mental health has been ruined since 2020 lol. i just managed to make it worse

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts