Imagine your best days being an illusion

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Back in may 2023 I had so much energy in me when I made a tinder account. I was going to the gym and did crazy stuff like running in the mountains, stuff that I wanted to do for years.

And these were things that I genuinely believed would ascend me and I had spent lots of time and energy on them. Texting with good looking girl gave so much validation so I felt that alll these things I had done were paying off.

Then I met her in person and my bubble was broken. She brutally rejected me and effectively castrrated me. And my bubble broke again when I realized she was using me as an emotional tampon and what I thought it was validation from her was nothing but gaslighting to keep me hooked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Kaari
Back in may 2023 I had so much energy in me when I made a tinder account. I was going to the gym and did crazy stuff like running in the mountains, stuff that I wanted to do for years.

And these were things that I genuinely believed would ascend me and I had spent lots of time and energy on them. Texting with good looking girl gave so much validation so I felt that alll these things I had done were paying off.

Then I met her in person and my bubble was broken. She brutally rejected me and effectively castrrated me. And my bubble broke again when I realized she was using me as an emotional tampon and what I thought it was validation from her was nothing but gaslighting to keep me hooked.
Relive your best days by not taking your schizo medication, worked for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Gaygymmaxx
Ignoring you now

I can't believe it's not trolling

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and Kaari
Or dream

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition