Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 9344 and sandcelmuttcel
They're really malleable when you are younger but not that much lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6825 and Deleted member 5385
I remember I've seen this in action somewhere actually. Like you could chemically treat the bone so that it becomes flexible.
But in human bones?

But in human bones?
Ye it should work, posthumous jfl. I mean I don't think one could survive such a procedure tbh. But I distinctly remember seeing something like this on a video. Might be making up things though.

9th of July is the only thing that I don't o'member...

I think imma know how to do this sooner or later, either by using coticopuncture in certain spots or intentionally weakening the bones and sutures whilst increasing the musculature, then we will all ascend.

B1CFA008 7264 4B95 A29C 4A9AEDB1C1B7
Ye it should work, posthumous jfl. I mean I don't think one could survive such a procedure tbh. But I distinctly remember seeing something like this on a video. Might be making up things though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
well this is it then, we just have to inject acid into our bones. Sounds stupid but people are putting MSEs in themselves so why not
Might only be enough just to weaken the sutures. Still can't imagine the procedure not ending up in death.

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
chad is a recessed 4'11 beta janitor, still fucks your oneitis

• JFL
Might only be enough just to weaken the sutures. Still can't imagine the procedure not ending up in death.
No need for it to result in death really, just get it in the bone, and Mike Mew has said on a few occasions it's more to do with how the bones are fitting together (ie moving at the sutures) than it is to do with the actual shape of the bones.
So it could be something like one set of injections + hard mewing + hard chewing to rearrange the skull. (injecting in all sutures).
Then a second set where it's actually injected into the bones of probably just the maxilla and mandible then hard mewing and chewing.
The whole thing could be done on steroids + vitamin d + vitamin k + HGH + a lot of sleep etc, all things to encourage the huge amounts of repair needed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum and Deleted member 10536
No need for it to result in death really, just get it in the bone, and Mike Mew has said on a few occasions it's more to do with how the bones are fitting together (ie moving at the sutures) than it is to do with the actual shape of the bones.
So it could be something like one set of injections + hard mewing + hard chewing to rearrange the skull. (injecting in all sutures).
Then a second set where it's actually injected into the bones of probably just the maxilla and mandible then hard mewing and chewing.
The whole thing could be done on steroids + vitamin d + vitamin k + HGH + a lot of sleep etc, all things to encourage the huge amounts of repair needed.
I'd imagine one would need to deposit a pool of acid against a very specific areas on top of the bone, but you have to isolate acid from soft tissue. And performing any open cuts defeats the purpose, so the method has to stay injectable. Maybe double agent injection. First injection to create a barrier between the bone and soft tissue, second injection would be between the bone and the barrier itself. Seems a bit far fetched though.

• +1
Maybe wait until genetic engineers will be advanced enough to do that

I'd imagine one would need to deposit a pool of acid against a very specific areas on top of the bone, but you have to isolate acid from soft tissue. And performing any open cuts defeats the purpose, so the method has to stay injectable. Maybe double agent injection. First injection to create a barrier between the bone and soft tissue, second injection would be between the bone and the barrier itself. Seems a bit far fetched though.
If you knew what you were doing, which let's face it you would be going in blind, you should be able to get into the bone itself right? so you just need one injection where it is absorbed by the bone.
But at what seems easier at this point is just trying to perform corticopuncture along all the sutures, but of course you would be opening up the skin and that's going to cause scarring.
I hope this gets experimented on with perhaps just the maxilla or something, either just corticopuncture or these injections then see what happens. I don't think getting an agent like vinegar in soft tissue is that big a deal (although it would be bloody painful) it's going to heal whereas bone is going to take some time to adapt.

• +1
Only possible when you're young, since bones haven't fused completely yet.

Only possible when you're young, since bones haven't fused completely yet.
Wrong think. You're in a wrong place with this kind of thinking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and TheoryMaxxer
I mean this whole thread does challenge the notion that what we ought to be doing is using vitamin k/d for bone remodelling (because it helps calcium absorption for bone remodelling). We need to be purposely weakening the bones, so I suppose if someone has the balls they could try a diet which is going to make them have osteoporosis tier bone density and try hardmewing and chewing.

• +1
If you knew what you were doing, which let's face it you would be going in blind, you should be able to get into the bone itself right? so you just need one injection where it is absorbed by the bone.
But at what seems easier at this point is just trying to perform corticopuncture along all the sutures, but of course you would be opening up the skin and that's going to cause scarring.
I hope this gets experimented on with perhaps just the maxilla or something, either just corticopuncture or these injections then see what happens. I don't think getting an agent like vinegar in soft tissue is that big a deal (although it would be bloody painful) it's going to heal whereas bone is going to take some time to adapt.
Vinegar is just really a random molecule in this case, imo. It's just for a proof of concept.
You could legit design some other molecule that could be neutral towards your flesh, but act against the bone material. Fillers tend to stick to the bone if injected on the bone for example and they don't have an adverse effect or cause any pain/discomfort for you. Imagine injecting bone softening agent into sutures, molding your skull and then using a device to hold your remolded skull in place, till it recalcifies.

• +1
I mean this whole thread does challenge the notion that what we ought to be doing is using vitamin k/d for bone remodelling (because it helps calcium absorption for bone remodelling). We need to be purposely weakening the bones, so I suppose if someone has the balls they could try a diet which is going to make them have osteoporosis tier bone density and try hardmewing and chewing.
I think it a wrong way , really wrong ,
Osteoporosis bones are brittle not better for remodelling .
Plus its almost impossiblr. for males to get osteop. Cause testosterone protects US.
Still IT should be Gene editing .
Something what would decrease bone density but after treatment bone would go back to their oryginal hardness

• +1
[
I think it a wrong way , really wrong ,
Osteoporosis bones are brittle not better for remodelling .
Plus its almost impossiblr. for males to get osteop. Cause testosterone protects US.
Still IT should be Gene editing .
Something what would decrease bone density but after treatment bone would go back to their oryginal hardness
brittle is kind've what we want, just to get that suture split, then sure you want remodeling because you can: expand, heal, expand, heal ad infinitum - but you need that first split.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385