GENETIC BEAST
IMG 8409

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, Paul7, MaghrebGator and 11 others
@IndraBC

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Normally I’d ignore what Al ghazali said since he was an ashari scumbag but damn this is so based that I might have to overlook his nonsense 😭

Based ghazali just for this quote

Also it’s nice to meet you brother . Glad more Muslims up in here.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, falcon1, SecularIslamist and 2 others
True

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, watah, ryuken and 2 others
this ashari is spittin facts

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 78207, falcon1 and 3 others
Normally I’d ignore what Al ghazali said since he was an ashari scumbag but damn this is so based that I might have to overlook his nonsense 😭

Yesterday my family made me listen to this since their brain dead salafi

Yesterday my family made me listen to this since their brain dead salafi

What’s wrong with being a salafi who follows athari aqidah

Based ghazali.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and ryuken

@SecularIslamist whats wrong bud? You dick ride the ashari scholars?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ryuken
@SecularIslamist whats wrong bud? You dick ride the ashari scholars?
You dick ride retards who think God is physical JFL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and IndraBC

Salafists see Ghazali as a brilliant Muslim who failed to follow Sunnah. Basically they believe scholars like Al-Ghazali are there to fight against heresy but not someone who should be looked upon. And that’s why they say Ghazali learned his mistake and in the end of his life, he repented and became a Salafi (traditionalist). He abandoned Kalam [speculative theology] and …
Basically their problem with Al-Ghazali is that, he used some degree of rationality instead of adhering to literalism. Ironically, Salafists also have problems with hardcore literalists like Ibn Hazm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207 and ryuken
you believe that god doesn't exist in a certain place?
Salafi says Allah is above is in a physical sense. Meaning, if go up far enough, there is a point where the creation ends and Allah begins. Meanwhile, Imam Tahawi says in his creedal work that Allah is not contained by the six directions

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, thebuffdon690, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Some of the literalist groups of the Salafist fringe (including folk-theologians of Al Qaida or ISIS), who are outside of mainstream Islam, do believe anthropomorphic interpretation of descriptions regarding God, such as ‘in the hands of Allah’ or ‘throne of Allah’ are hands with five fingers and growing fingernails coated with skin tissues or that there is a throne to sit made of wooden furniture and shining jewellery.

Within those extreme literalist fringe groups they examine believers by asking “where is God”, and if they cannot get the answer “He is in the sky”, such as “God is beyond space”, or worse, “God is everywhere”, they declare the mainstream Muslim an apostate

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and SecularIslamist
Salafi says Allah is above is in a physical sense. Meaning, if go up far enough, there is a point where the creation ends and Allah begins. Meanwhile, Imam Tahawi says in his creedal work that Allah is not contained by the six directions
ik i met a few asharis irl and talked to them about the features of god i was just asking not trynna start an argument

ik i met a few asharis irl and talked to them about the features of god i was just asking not trynna start an argument
I personally im a Maliki and i adhere to fiqh of Malik ibn anas

Last edited:
  • +1
An example of an approval of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) which indicates that Allah is exalted and high is the hadeeth (report) concerning the young slave girl, to whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Where is Allah?" She said: "In heaven." He asked, "Who am I?" She said, "The Messenger of Allah." So he said to her master: "Set her free, for she is a believer."

This young girl was uneducated, as many are, and she was a slave, but she knew that her Lord is above heaven. Some misguided people deny that Allah is above heaven, and say, "He is neither above nor below; neither to the right nor to the left. He is everywhere!"

The consensus of the scholars: The salaf (pious predecessors) agreed that Allah is above heaven, as is reported by scholars such as al-Dhahabi, may Allah have mercy on him, in his book Al-‘Aluw li’l-‘Aliy al-Ghaffar.

i am a shafi'i and i follow the salaf
‎ Is Allah attributed with location? (Q&A) ‎ Q: What about the Hadith "Our Lord descends every night to the sky of this world" (Bukhari)

A: Imām al-Bayḍāwī said:

"Since it is established with decisive proofs that the Exalted is transcendent above having a body or being circumscribed by boundaries, it is forbidden to attribute to Him descent in the sense of displacement from one place to another place lower than what is meant is the light of His mercy: that is, He moves from what is pursuant to the attribute of Majesty entailing wrath and punishment, to what is pursuant to the attribute of Generosity entailing kindness and mercy." [Ibn Ḥajar, Fatḥ al-Bārī (1989 ed. 3:37-38; 1959 ed. 3:32-33 #1094)]

‎ Q: What about the Hadith of the Jariyah, where the Prophet asks her "Where is Allah? and she points to the sky."

Imām al-Bayhaqī says: ❝The Prophet ﷺ addressed the slave-girl according to her ability and understanding. For she and the likes of her, before Islām, used to believe in idols as gods on earth. Accordingly, he wanted to know what she believed and asked her 'Where is Allāh?' Had she pointed to the idols, it would have been known that she was not a believer. When she said, 'in the heaven,' it became known that she had abandoned the idols and that she was a believer in Allāh. {Who in the heaven is God, and in the Earth} (43:84) or he gestured, as he gestured, to the literal wording of what was mentioned in the book.❞ [al-Bayhaqī, Manāqib al-Shāfiʿī (1:396-398)]

Imām al-Qāḍī Abū Bakr ibn al-Arabī says: ❝'Where is Allāh?' The intention behind the question about Him, the Exalted, is His status (al-makana), because place (makān) is IMPOSSIBLE for Him.❞ [Qāḍī ibn al-ʿArabī, under the explanation of Sunan al-Tirmidhī]

Imām ibn al-Jawzī said: ❝However, it has been established among the ʿulamāʿ that heaven and earth do not contain Him nor is He located within bounds of a particular places (aqṭār). [The girl's statement that God is "in heaven"] is to be understood simply as her way of exalting the Creator.❞ [Akhbār aṣ-Ṣifāt, Swartz ed., (p. 210)]

Imām Ibn Ḥajar al-ʿAsqalānī said: ❝al-Kirmānī said: "The literal meaning of 'the one who is in the heaven' is not meant, for Allāh is transcendent beyond indwelling a place.❞ [Ibn Ḥajar, Fatḥ al-Bārī (1959 ed. 13:412)]

Imām al-Nawawī said: ❝[The second madhhab:] ... yet, that does not mean that Allāh is located in the sky, just as it does not mean that He is located in the sky, just as it does not mean that He is located in the direction of the kaʿba.❞ [Sharḥ Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim, Dār Iḥyāʿ al-Turāth al-ʿArabī ed. (5:24-25)]

Imām al-Ghazālī: ❝As for the Prophet's decree that the slave-girl is a believer when she pointed to the heavens, the matter may be explained similarly. For it is apparent that the only way the can indicate loftiness of a RANK is by pointing to the direction of the heavens. As it was narrated, she was mute & was thought to have been a worshipper of idols and to have believed that her god was in the temple of idols. Hence, when she was asked about her belief, she informed, by pointing to the heavens, that the one she worshipped was not in the temple of idols as the idolaters believed.❞ [al-Ghazālī, al-Iqṭiṣād fī al-Iʿtiqād

‎ Is Allah attributed with location? (Q&A) ‎ Q: What about the Hadith "Our Lord descends every night to the sky of this world" (Bukhari)

"Since it is established with decisive proofs that the Exalted is transcendent above having a body or being circumscribed by boundaries, it is forbidden to attribute to Him descent in the sense of displacement from one place to another place lower than what is meant is the light of His mercy: that is, He moves from what is pursuant to the attribute of Majesty entailing wrath and punishment, to what is pursuant to the attribute of Generosity entailing kindness and mercy." [Ibn Ḥajar, Fatḥ al-Bārī (1989 ed. 3:37-38; 1959 ed. 3:32-33 #1094)]

‎ Q: What about the Hadith of the Jariyah, where the Prophet asks her "Where is Allah? and she points to the sky."

Imām al-Bayhaqī says: ❝The Prophet ﷺ addressed the slave-girl according to her ability and understanding. For she and the likes of her, before Islām, used to believe in idols as gods on earth. Accordingly, he wanted to know what she believed and asked her 'Where is Allāh?' Had she pointed to the idols, it would have been known that she was not a believer. When she said, 'in the heaven,' it became known that she had abandoned the idols and that she was a believer in Allāh. {Who in the heaven is God, and in the Earth} (43:84) or he gestured, as he gestured, to the literal wording of what was mentioned in the book.❞ [al-Bayhaqī, Manāqib al-Shāfiʿī (1:396-398)]

Imām al-Qāḍī Abū Bakr ibn al-Arabī says: ❝'Where is Allāh?' The intention behind the question about Him, the Exalted, is His status (al-makana), because place (makān) is IMPOSSIBLE for Him.❞ [Qāḍī ibn al-ʿArabī, under the explanation of Sunan al-Tirmidhī]

Imām ibn al-Jawzī said: ❝However, it has been established among the ʿulamāʿ that heaven and earth do not contain Him nor is He located within bounds of a particular places (aqṭār). [The girl's statement that God is "in heaven"] is to be understood simply as her way of exalting the Creator.❞ [Akhbār aṣ-Ṣifāt, Swartz ed., (p. 210)]

Imām Ibn Ḥajar al-ʿAsqalānī said: ❝al-Kirmānī said: "The literal meaning of 'the one who is in the heaven' is not meant, for Allāh is transcendent beyond indwelling a place.❞ [Ibn Ḥajar, Fatḥ al-Bārī (1959 ed. 13:412)]

Imām al-Nawawī said: ❝[The second madhhab:] ... yet, that does not mean that Allāh is located in the sky, just as it does not mean that He is located in the sky, just as it does not mean that He is located in the direction of the kaʿba.❞ [Sharḥ Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim, Dār Iḥyāʿ al-Turāth al-ʿArabī ed. (5:24-25)]

Imām al-Ghazālī: ❝As for the Prophet's decree that the slave-girl is a believer when she pointed to the heavens, the matter may be explained similarly. For it is apparent that the only way the can indicate loftiness of a RANK is by pointing to the direction of the heavens. As it was narrated, she was mute & was thought to have been a worshipper of idols and to have believed that her god was in the temple of idols. Hence, when she was asked about her belief, she informed, by pointing to the heavens, that the one she worshipped was not in the temple of idols as the idolaters believed.❞ [al-Ghazālī, al-Iqṭiṣād fī al-Iʿtiqād

Subhanallah, look at how Al-Dhahabi (Ibn Taymiyyah's student) praises Al-Ghazali who was a known Ashari. This is the way of the Salaf. Giving people their rights even if creedal schools were different. He calls him Hujjat al Islam "the proof of Islam"
Ironically ibn taymiyahs student Dhahabi is a self proclaimed fanatic ashari and permitted music

Subhanallah, look at how Al-Dhahabi (Ibn Taymiyyah's student) praises Al-Ghazali who was a known Ashari. This is the way of the Salaf. Giving people their rights even if creedal schools were different. He calls him Hujjat al Islam "the proof of Islam

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and ryuken
Salafist out this under the rug but they can’t gate keep anymore :lul: a woman is allowed dildo Islam according to salafi scholars :lul: and they used to encourage their youth to masturbate I have pdf of All scholars permitted istimnah

• JFL

no offence to you but i won't read all that akhi

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and IndraBC
wow mashallah muslimmax.org

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and falcon1
You dick ride retards who think God is physical JFL?
No, we don’t believe that there’s anything physical about Allah, Allah is essence is immaterial, and his attributes are immaterial. Allah himself stated he has two right hands and a shin.

Now go suck Jahm ibn safwan’s cock

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Salafist out this under the rug but they can’t gate keep anymore :lul: a woman is allowed dildo Islam according to salafi scholars :lul: and they used to encourage their youth to masturbate I have pdf of All scholars permitted istimnah
Salafism is haqq.

Athari aqidah is haqq

No more of your deviance

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shia.jihadist and SecularIslamist
Islam is garbage

• Hmm...

Imam nawawi Hajr ibn asqalani dhahabi?

Salafism is haqq.

Athari aqidah is haqq

No more of your deviance
nigga worships a god bound by physical properties :feelskek:

kill yourself kafir nasibi

Don’t get me wrong I’m just questioning my aqeedah rn if it right or wrong because I used to be salafi for 19 years my whole family is

Don’t get me wrong I’m just questioning my aqeedah rn if it right or wrong because I used to be salafi for 19 years my whole family is
bro think about it
if God exists in a place then that means he doesn't exist somewhere else
that means he's limited and if he's limited he can't be God
so saying that God is on top of the arsh is blasphemy

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator and falcon1
bro think about it
How do u explain the little girl when the prophet (pbuh) asked her where is Allah and she pointed towards heaven? And the prophet affirmed it that justifies atharis tbh they make more sense

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and MaghrebGator
How do u explain the little girl when the prophet (pbuh) asked her where is Allah and she pointed towards heaven? And the prophet affirmed it that justifies atharis tbh they make more sense
what's the reference

@Fiqh Thoughts on Al Ghazali

You’re still begging for my attention after I ignored your chats multiple times 😂. Abused dog
bro think about it
Bro what? Just because god chooses to exist in a certain plus doesn’t necessitate that he’s limited. By your logic, since Allah didn’t choose to destroy this entire earth at this very moment, you’re implying that Allah CAN’T do it. Just because god chooses not to act on an attribute doesn’t necessitate that Allah can’t act on said attribute

Also Allah himself said he’s over the arsh in the Quran. So you just said Allah’s words are blasphemy. Congratulations, you’ve taken yourself out of the folds of Islam. Then again, you’re a rafidhi scumbag so you were never Muslim in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
He’s a Shia, he doesn’t take our ahadith.

• +1
Also Allah himself said he’s over the arsh in the Quran. So you just said Allah’s words are blasphemy
It’s true atharis are just affirming what Allah himself has said

• +1

Random jarawa and hadza tribesmen going to eternal hell fire bc they werent of the right aqidah

• JFL
Random jarawa and hadza tribesmen going to eternal hell fire bc they werent of the right aqidah
The only correct Aqeedah is the one that adheres to the methodology of the pious predecessors, the Salaf al-Salih. Departing from this path leads to deviations and innovations that are not part of the original, pure Islam. The scholars of the Salaf, through their writings and teachings, have left a clear legacy on the importance of maintaining this orthodox creed, ensuring that the true essence of Islam is preserved and passed down through generations.

• +1
The only correct Aqeedah is the one that adheres to the methodology of the pious predecessors, the Salaf al-Salih. Departing from this path leads to deviations and innovations that are not part of the original, pure Islam. The scholars of the Salaf, through their writings and teachings, have left a clear legacy on the importance of maintaining this orthodox creed, ensuring that the true essence of Islam is preserved and passed down through generations.
Worded so beautifully. Imma steal this quote if you don’t mind :3

• Love it