Unnamed
Channels4 profile 1
FaV5jUyVEAAwtQZ
Unnamed 1
28 5 784x441
FbmctwPWAAEDS3k

Last edited:
Iman Gadzhi is a rat that makes money selling fear

THE MATRIX IS AFTER YOU, THEYRE GOING TO KILL ME FOR EXPOSING THEM ON THIS DOCUMENTARY BUT IM PUTTING MY LIFE ON THE LINE TO SHOW YOU THE TRUTH AND SAVE YOU, EVEN YOUTUBE DELETED AND THREATENED TO TERMINATE MY LAST DOCUMENTAARY (JK, I DELETED IT FOR HYPE!) BUY MY COURSE TO SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND YOU BECOME SLAVES ON BILL GATES' FARM!

Chad Sebastian makes money actually providing authentic services, speaks a lot and makes real quality videos for free and doesn't sell a single course.

both are subhuman goyim and get brutally lifemogged iq mogged wealth mogged by Ethan Klein from h3h3

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, koalendo and twilight
both are kinda grifters but seb is the better of the two, but in terms of loox iman mogs, the other guy looks like a cuck but he has nice hair at least

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 5815
both are kinda grifters but seb is the better of the two, but in terms of loox iman mogs, the other guy looks like a cuck but he has nice hair at least
Nah only thing Iman has better of is eye feature and possibly brows but even then he's short and Sebb height mogs 3 inches

• Hmm...
Reactions: twilight
he got a beautiful wife and three children these guys are incels
Who's divorcing him, he also is ugly and his wife is ugly af too, embarrassment to jews
having an autistic wife doesnt make you a winner, both these guys could pull 10x badder girls

Nah only thing Iman has better of is eye feature and possibly brows but even then he's short and Sebb height mogs 3 inches
iman gadzhi is short? looking at his upper body he looked tall to me must be the skinniness
Who's divorcing him, he also is ugly and his wife is ugly af too, embarrassment to jews
having an autistic wife doesnt make you a winner, both these guys could pull 10x badder girls
im just messing around but she's not divorcing him he just impregnated her another time with 99% ashkenazi sperm

iman gadzhi is short? looking at his upper body he looked tall to me must be the skinniness

im just messing around but she's not divorcing him he just impregnated her another time with 99% ashkenazi sperm
Yes Iman is 5'8

Iif you check his IG page you'll see on his story he gets brutally height mogged by starving scandinavian vogue models all the time in the swiss alps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815