IMDO is way better than BSSO

kuroganeikki

kuroganeikki

not trainee
It's way faster and less intrusive.

IMDO™ works by precisely separating the lower jaw between the 1st and 2nd molars. Uniquely designed growth devices are placed beneath the gum tissue, and are activated at home to grow the jaw by 1mm per day.

A maximum of 1.5 cm of jaw length is achieved in the first two weeks. The bone between the molar teeth is allowed to solidify for a short time, and the growth devices then removed in a simple surgical procedure.

Facial Appearance

Their facial profile will have noticeably changed by the end of the first week. As the chin point advances, the jaw line becomes more defined, and the skin under the chin becomes more taut.

Their lower lip becomes more prominent, and the appearance of their nose, lips and chin becomes more balanced. The sense of big front teeth disappears as the position of their teeth normalises.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, reptiles, Lorsss and 1 other person
But usually to get imdo you need to have a severe overbite

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5818 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 2 others
costs?

also where can we even get this done?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Almost no surgeons do this

Also another big thing is that you need MSE along with imdo - some people cannot afford MSE aesthetic wise

Some people dont need wider jaw, just longer

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and AscendingHero
how many times the same thread will be made

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and bugeye
Agreed, but the issue is the fact that barely ANY surgeons are properly trained in IMDO, and those that are usually reserve it for people with legit deformities, not just recessedcels, definitely not lightly-recessedcels.

However, there is DO for maxilla as well as mandible, so it can replace bimax in the future. Right now it's still relatively new compared to traditional bimax

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Agreed, but the issue is the fact that barely ANY surgeons are properly trained in IMDO, and those that are usually reserve it for people with legit deformities, not just recessedcels, definitely not lightly-recessedcels.

However, there is DO for maxilla as well as mandible, so it can replace bimax in the future. Right now it's still relatively new compared to traditional bimax
Only 5 are properly trained according to @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, MentalistKebab and ImpressionableYouth
This is great but unrealistic
Plus still wait to know how reverse vertical growth

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth
Only 5 are properly trained according to @Sergio-OMS

Have spoken to him about it, it's still so new (a few decades old) compared to the hundred years that bimax has been around, so of course way more maxfac doctors are familiar with it. But I feel DO is definitely going to take over eventually. Feels like bimax is so barbaric in comparison to the DO.

• +1

Also another big thing is that you need MSE along with imdo - some people cannot afford MSE aesthetic wise

they do a surgical assist palate widening, not MSE and its instant

IMDO is legit but gotta be kinda young <20 years old is ideal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
It's ideal but you have to find a person willing to do it. If you need rotation, you would need to separately do it in another surgery before doing IMDO since you cannot do rotation during it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bimaximum and Darkstrand
If you need rotation, you would need to separately do it in another surgery before doing IMDO since you cannot do rotation during it.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

I was told that mandibular rotation was not possible during IMDO a few months ago. However I was recently corrected on this. I am also looking in to getting IMDO as well, so if you are free for a PM, let me know.

I was told that mandibular rotation was not possible during IMDO a few months ago. However I was recently corrected on this. I am also looking in to getting IMDO as well, so if you are free for a PM, let me know.

It’s not normal to rotate the mandible, but I thought you were referring to the upper jaw.

It’s not normal to rotate the mandible, but I thought you were referring to the upper jaw.

For instance, I need CCW for downward growth. Is it possible to do that within the bounds of IMDO and a Lefort Impaction?

For instance, I need CCW for downward growth. Is it possible to do that within the bounds of IMDO and a Lefort Impaction?

Yes, that is possible up to some extent.

• +1
Yes, that is possible up to some extent.

If you are open to PMs, let me know. I am getting a consultation with a surgeon in Mexico who does IMDO to see if I qualify. Ideally, I would like to come to Europe for the surgery if I qualify.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and ImpressionableYouth
If you are open to PMs, let me know. I am getting a consultation with a surgeon in Mexico who does IMDO to see if I qualify. Ideally, I would like to come to Europe for the surgery if I qualify.

Careful with doing something like IMDO in Mexico. I heard they use tequila as general anesthesia for surgeries

Careful with doing something like IMDO in Mexico. I heard they use tequila as general anesthesia for surgeries

Nah, I am just seeing if I qualify for IMDO lol. I would then try to consult with Paul or Sergio. Would prefer going to their countries over Mexico. I talked to a dude from there who has a similar profile as me and he got qualified for it even with a class 1 bite (I'm either class 1 or class 2 with a crossbite).

• +1
Nah, I am just seeing if I qualify for IMDO lol. I would then try to consult with Paul or Sergio. Would prefer going to their countries over Mexico. I talked to a dude from there who has a similar profile as me and he got qualified for it even with a class 1 bite (I'm either class 1 or class 2 with a crossbite).

Yeah, tried talking to several doctors and apparently they won't do IMDO for Class III bites.

Yeah, tried talking to several doctors and apparently they won't do IMDO for Class III bites.

Yeah class III would not make much sense. That's a severe underbite and you would not be able to advance the lefort area enough to compensate since IMDO is for mandibular advancement. At least with class I and II, you can line up the lefort advancement with the IMDO advancement.

• +1

I’m open to PMs but that doesn’t means I do consultations for free in PMs. In fact I am refusing most online consultations normally, even paid (but not always)

There’s a long and interesting video on Paul’s chanel of the mexican surgeon and he seems pretty legit, but I never saw any result.
If I remember correctly he’s based in Puebla. You definitely want to pass by Cholula if you go there.

There’s a long and interesting video on Paul’s chanel of the mexican surgeon and he seems pretty legit, but I never saw any result.
If I remember correctly he’s based in Puebla. You definitely want to pass by Cholula if you go there.

Yeah, I have already been in contact with him. Very nice man. Not cold in his responses at all like most surgeons. He is very accredited.

costs?

also where can we even get this done?

As far as i know its in the states which is a shame its such a beaytiful surgery and the results are god tier

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
As far as i know its in the states which is a shame its such a beaytiful surgery and the results are god tier
I heard it can be done in Australia aswell tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I heard it can be done in Australia aswell tbh
after doing my research i kinda concluded that i dont need bimax

only special chin wing to ascend :love: :love: :love:

andreishev :love: :love: :love:

lifefuel since bimax is expensive and time consuming af

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and hairyballscel

L

You have to travwl to russia thats too suspect plus eastern euros are very racist

• +1
L

You have to travwl to russia thats too suspect plus eastern euros are very racist
still bro anything to ascend 💪💪💪

salludon went all the way to mike mew to ascend he is based in london :love: :love: :love:

inshallah you will ascend bro

chinwing is great tbh

• +1
inshallah you will ascend bro

chinwing is great tbh
i will show u the morph its not a regular chin wing bhai its a andreishev special

i hope my organs dont get harvested :)

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel

Which part of Mexico are you going to travel to?

But usually to get imdo you need to have a severe overbite
Just walk around like this

• JFL

Difference between imdo and bsso? Cant find

Difference between imdo and bsso? Cant find
Look harder brainlet. Open wide let me spoon feed you.

"Distraction osteogenesis is a way to make a longer bone out of a shorter one. After a bone is cut during surgery, a device called a distractor pulls the 2 pieces of bone apart slowly. The slow stretching apart of bone is not painful. Children say it hurts less than braces they wear to straighten teeth."

BSSO is a split in the saggital plane of a mandible that allows for instantaneous rotation and forward/backward movement of the jaw. It is then fixated with plates and screws and the bone is left to heal. It is more versatile and accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Mongrelcel
did you get imdo??

whats ur experience my nigga
went from the surgeon medmaxxing mentioned (mexico)

incompetent surgeon

getting revision w/ top surgeon in us

dont listen to pslers

US doctors know best

all u gotta know

• +1
Reactions: twilight

incompetent surgeon

dont listen to pslers

US doctors know best

all u gotta know
you get what you pay for, good luck

incompetent surgeon

dont listen to pslers

US doctors know best

all u gotta know
I'm guessing they advanced your maxilla too? How much advancement did they do with the IMDO, surely not 15mm?

incompetent surgeon

dont listen to pslers

US doctors know best

all u gotta know
bro r u serious?? damn what happened, make an explanation thread.