Imma do a dopamine detox ngl

D

Deleted

Lurker
I got a house for myself for a week now so it's perfect time to have autistically boring.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8244 and Looks234
I’m bored as we speak and thinking of torturing a cat

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Romeo1111, Ritalincell, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
knowing myself i would just binge eat to fill my dopamine cravings over :(

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Lev Peshkov, germanlooks and 3 others
Opposite. Now is the time to flood your brain with dopamine. Throw a party.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted
Opposite. Now is the time to flood your brain with dopamine. Throw a party.
I'm going to one this friday and the next one after. I can't handle partying everyday and my liver doesn't either jfl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Looks234
Do Meditation maxxx

dont kill cat :feelswhat:

plz
I’m not gonna kill it bro, I’m just gonna beat the shit out of it and teach it a lesson. It’s my girlfriend’s cat but he’s an annoying fuck and I used to have dreams of brutally murdering the cat. But I cope by just smacking it in the head and spraying it with water and shit. Make it fear me! >:):feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I’m not gonna kill it bro, I’m just gonna beat the shit out of it and teach it a lesson. It’s my girlfriend’s cat but he’s an annoying fuck and I used to have dreams of brutally murdering the cat. But I cope by just smacking it in the head and spraying it with water and shit. Make it fear me! >:):feelsohh:

😢😢😢

dont hurt animals plz

😢😢😢

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Vermilioncore
Fuck you chad :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
She uses me though. I feel abused because last night she begged me to fuck when I wasn’t even horny but I did it anyway, and when I woke up she begged me again and I said “didn’t we just do it last night” and she said “but I had a dream you fucked another girl so I’m getting my revenge on her lol” so she fucked me again. And after she just left the house and left me all alone. Felt like I was raped

😢😢😢

dont hurt animals plz

😢😢😢
I love animals except for cats tbh.
idk why. They look like women so that’s probably why I hate them. I wish I could control myself but each time I see a cat I rage :feelswhy:

She uses me though. I feel abused because last night she begged me to fuck when I wasn’t even horny but I did it anyway, and when I woke up she begged me again and I said “didn’t we just do it last night” and she said “but I had a dream you fucked another girl so I’m getting my revenge on her lol” so she fucked me again. And after she just left the house and left me all alone. Felt like I was raped
Must be sooo hard having a girlfriend that wants to fuck you.
Angry Wojak GIF by Leroy Patterson

• JFL
Must be sooo hard having a girlfriend that wants to fuck you.
Angry Wojak GIF by Leroy Patterson
You’re a gigachad who has fucked thousands of women meanwhile I’m unwanted by most women on earth :feelswhy:

I dislike dogs more because they could be humping my onetis

cats just dont do that,

they are soft aswell
My cat keeps being obsessed with my girlfriend. He even fucks her clothes when she’s gone. Whenever I hear him moaning and fucking her clothing, I run upstairs and beat the shit out of him and laugh at him for being an old virgin who will never have a human pussy to fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Quick reminder i'm lonely and that the last month of my relationship was basically asexual
But you’re still a Chad who can fuck most girls. I’ve only been asked out once in my entire life and my girlfriend got pissed off at me for being asked out….life is unfair I lose either way

• +1
life is unfair we lose either way
I'm literally friends with my ex who i dumped and lets her hangout with my friend group. I've become a literal cuck at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, ShowerMaxxing and Vermilioncore
Bro listen here, do a complete dry fast for a week, no water or food, and no phone, literally nothing, just sit in your room and either meditate or daydream. Dry fasting is the best thing you can do for your body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm literally friends with my ex who i dumped and lets her hangout with my friend group. I've become a literal cuck at this point.
At least you don’t have to deal with a gf telling you “I don’t think I’ll have kids with you. Because they’re going to be just like you. They’re going to be shy and scared to talk and be bullied. I want Chad sons who will play sports” basically saying I’m a low t cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted
At least you don’t have to deal with a gf telling you “I don’t think I’ll have kids with you. Because they’re going to be just like you. They’re going to be shy and scared to talk and be bullied. I want Chad sons who will play sports” basically saying I’m a low t cuck
I need to find an attractive girl with high sex drive ngl and it'll make my ex giga jealous bcuz i know how she is as a person.

When i made a Tyler Maher catfish she asked me to stop because i was watching attractive women when i swiped :lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I need to find an attractive girl with high sex drive ngl and it'll make my ex giga jealous bcuz i know how she is as a person.

When i made a Tyler Maher catfish she asked me to stop because i was watching attractive women when i swiped :lul::lul::lul:
Well you have lots of friends so you can find a girl to fuck with no effort at all. Must feel good to have friends and shit :feelswah:

• +1
Pm me pics tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore
why didn't u have sex in last month?
Her body isnt very nice and she claimed she had bleedings and was ashamed of it and that it was the reason afterwards. But no one bleeds for that long so she mustve just found me very unnattractivr or sum

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Her body isnt very nice and she claimed she had bleedings and was ashamed of it and that it was the reason afterwards. But no one bleeds for that long so she mustve just found me very unnattractivr or sum
Did she have outtie pussy? I hate outtie pussy