Imma get my shit together from now on

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Just watched @Clavicular 's new video on youtube and it not gonna lie motivated me.
I'm never gonna be as low inhib as him, I don't want to mog enough. If I continue rotting like this I don't deserve to ascend.

Such a big realisation, while I'm ldaring 24/7 as an ltn, this good looking guy does 50x as much to ascend, while it should be the other way around.

Thanks man, from now on Imma shoot for my dreams and never get up!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed, lowiqNormie, try2beme and 3 others

if ur talking abt htis vid
dont fall for the trap bro
stay natural

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Clavicular and silencio

if ur talking abt htis vid
dont fall for the trap bro
stay natural

Yeah I'm talking about that. It's not about the roids tho, I'm not roiding until 18. It's just he's so low inhib and did the research and shit, and he's already gl. Meanwhile I'm not even close to softmaxxed and I'm just rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and alurmo
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
time to pick up the 💉💉 and ascend bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and silencio
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, lowiqNormie and boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
roids
im not ruining my whole body just to suffer
plus i still need to see out my last years of puberty growth
it’s all face anyway

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, silencio and alurmo
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
it’s all face anyway
Nah, you need both as it's said in the video. You need to become a petamogger, brutally mog everyone standing around you. You need to mog in every aspect or rope

• Hmm...
i ascended from them
I'm waiting until I get the basics under control, especially acne. I need to come off this jew accutane so I can make a rational decision again. I'm gymmaxxing at least a year until I roid, so I'm not gonna do it anytime soon. I'm as low inhib as you don't forget

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Tomorrow morning your gonna change your mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel and silencio
Don't demotivate me. You're underestimating me
It’s common for most people
I always want to set goals but I get put off

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Softmax fully first then start to decide if you want to roid

I thought id be roiding by now but im not

• +1
It’s common for most people
I always want to set goals but I get put off
I'm pretty determined I'd say. I played a sport daily I did not enjoy for 10+ years, and I studycelling hard every year.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Softmax fully first then start to decide if you want to roid

I thought id be roiding by now but im not
Yeah I'm talking about that. It's not about the roids tho, I'm not roiding until 18. It's just he's so low inhib and did the research and shit, and he's already gl. Meanwhile I'm not even close to softmaxxed and I'm just rotting.
It's not just about the roids tho as I said.
And I think the same, first softmaxx then decide if I want to roid. I haven't even gone to the gym in like half a year, and I'm a skinnycel. Wouldn't be optimal to roid now.

Nah, you need both as it's said in the video. You need to become a petamogger, brutally mog everyone standing around you. You need to mog in every aspect or rope
gym bodies only appeal to hormonally imbalanced mentally ill women. A lean natural body is ideal. If you want to mog in every aspect you need to be tall not muscular

• Hmm...
gym bodies only appeal to hormonally imbalanced mentally ill women. A lean natural body is ideal. If you want to mog in every aspect you need to be tall not muscular
You need everything to mog. I thought the same for the longest time as you, that gymcelling is cope. But the other day I overheard the foids talking about this guys back, and that it looks like a table. They were wet as fuck just reminiscing about it. Not like this physique is achievable in a couple months, you will have plenty of time to stop gymcelling if you think you're getting too muscular (never gonna happen).

IMG 4547

• Hmm...
You need everything to mog. I thought the same for the longest time as you, that gymcelling is cope. But the other day I overheard the foids talking about this guys back, and that it looks like a table. They were wet as fuck just reminiscing about it. Not like this physique is achievable in a couple months, you will have plenty of time to stop gymcelling if you think you're getting too muscular (never gonna happen).

View attachment 2959697
the women who are into this are hormonally imbalanced though and thus not as healthy or fertile, bad for impregnating

• Woah
the women who are into this are hormonally imbalanced though and thus not as healthy or fertile, bad for impregnating
Idk they seem fine to me. They are the gl girls who everyone wants to fuck. I bet you wouldn't reject them if they asked if you wanted to fuck. Plus no evidence, don't even know why I'm arguing. Go and impregnate the lankletsexual foids bud

• Hmm...
Idk they seem fine to me. They are the gl girls who everyone wants to fuck. I bet you wouldn't reject them if they asked if you wanted to fuck. Plus no evidence, don't even know why I'm arguing. Go and impregnate the lankletsexual foids bud
look at tribal people who live out in nature and their bodies. The natural lean maxxed body is ideal roids are cope

• Hmm...
look at tribal people who live out in nature and their bodies. The natural lean maxxed body is ideal roids are cope
It's just what I experienced. I would want to appeal to the foids in my school more than sandjeets but it's just my opinion

• +1