imo after you meet Stacy's minimum requirements MONEY & STATUS is EVERYTHING

NECK&VOICE

NECK&VOICE

Platinum
I've been thinking of Stacies lately.

My sole goal in this life is to somehow trick a Stacy and get her pregnant.

The more I study, analyze statistics and observe anecdotal evidence the more I believe that STATUS&MONEY (often hand in hand) is absolute necessity for Stacies.

For HTB and Stacylites you can simply be very good looking or mascmaxxed, but for Stacies getting tatted sleeves, tanning and roiding while being 6'3'' won't be enough. Stacy knows her value and won't fall for typical "slayer" pheno. She wants a guy with legit clout, fame, money and pedigree.

In fact, Stacy might choose an average height guy with dadbod under condition he is rich and/or famous.

There is no way around this, no game will help. Except maybe...and Im not sure about this, if you becmoe EXTREMELY clever with language and words you can somehow warp Stacy into falling for you (think Rasputin, but even that guy had social clout).

Basically, get rich or die trying.

having outlier wealth >>> being 6'6'' male model Chad with perfect facial structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, callisto, Heinrich Schmidt and 10 others
define "Stacy's minimum requirements"?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Mr. President, randomvanish and 4 others
Money is the most important thing and not looks ..
Money can get you good looks , looks can only get you women whereas money can get you all the materialistic things you want in life and desire alongside with hot girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, poopoohead, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Usually something like 6 feet, NT, well put together
face rating level, should be HTN imo.
also, just be 6 feet tall, bravs.

Money is the most important thing and not looks ..
Money can get you good looks , looks can only get you women whereas money can get you all the materialistic things you want in life and desire alongside with hot girls
The blackpill akwnoledges, that money can BUY you a woman. aka, betabuxx maxx.

But, when a woman is with a dude because she think he is hot. She is with him, in a different way, he gets her in a different way.
Than that she is, with the guy that has to buy her, because she doesn't find him attractive,.

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and lilxder2
If your plan is to breed with a Stacy, MONEYMAXXING is the MOST IMPORTANT thing ever, having your children have BOTH the good genetics from the stacy and money from you will make them the ultimate chad

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Xangsane and NECK&VOICE
If your plan is to breed with a Stacy, MONEYMAXXING is the MOST IMPORTANT thing ever, having your children have BOTH the good genetics from the stacy and money from you will make them the ultimate chad
asif ones own "subhuman" genetics, aren't gonna fuck shit up for your offspring

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and gribsufer1
What's the fucking point if she's still gonna cheat on you?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, the next o'pry, Deleted member 27660 and 2 others
Money can get you good looks
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
No amount of money will give you Le Fort XXX osteotomy
You will just get rekd

also, just be 6 feet tall, bravs.
6 feet is like bare minimum for social game in 2023. It's not even "tall" anymore, just "okay, you can participate" card. Cutoff basically.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
to create offspring and have offspring start off with good cards (money, heritage, looks, pedigree).
Its for the next generation. I don't want to ruin it all with some cheap skank

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Beckies and normie girls cheat more than stacies unironically
True cuz they use sex for validation whereas stacy needs no validation!

The more I study, analyze statistics and observe anecdotal evidence the more I believe that STATUS&MONEY (often hand in hand) is absolute necessity for Stacies.

For HTB and Stacylites you can simply be very good looking or mascmaxxed, but for Stacies getting tatted sleeves, tanning and roiding while being 6'3'' won't be enough. Stacy knows her value and won't fall for typical "slayer" pheno. She wants a guy with legit clout, fame, money and pedigree.

In fact, Stacy might choose an average height guy with dadbod under condition he is rich and/or famous.

There is no way around this, no game will help. Except maybe...and Im not sure about this, if you becmoe EXTREMELY clever with language and words you can somehow warp Stacy into falling for you (think Rasputin, but even that guy had social clout).

having outlier wealth >>> being 6'6'' male model Chad with perfect facial structure
just liemaxx, woman love with ears they say in mother Russia, i seen a shittons of people slaying stacies while being 5'9 with MTN-HTN face, and woman there is more greedy than american ones, the lying(social engineering in scientifical terms) works really well. People undermine charisma(you can develop it though) and IQ there so hard. Just keep practicing it with girls till you get to a mastery.

Oh shit read to a moment with Rasputin, even confirms my words

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
to create offspring and have offspring start off with good cards (money, heritage, looks, pedigree).
Its for the next generation. I don't want to ruin it all with some cheap skank

Imagine wanting kids

Lmao lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Show pics of what is for you from HTB to Stacy.

stop being a slave to pussy bro

Just buy a woman with money brav. Just post on subreddit/deadbedrooms brav. Just get cheated on brav. Just accept her having no interest in you just your money brav.

lol @ guys posting, that it's a revelation, and a blackpill debunk. That you can buy a woman.
While the blackpill, only said. That mister BetaBuxx get her totally different, than mister Chad/mister "good looking guy", got her.

hence.

Weeks meeks
Alpha beta

That said. It's better for yourself, to have money. But I would advice against using money, to buy/attract and keep a woman around. It's a cope in general, imo. it moggs if she with you, because she find you hot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Just be a high-end betabuxxer and gamble on genetic recomp on some kids who are gonna be ungrateful anywyas theory. The cope of all copes.

Just buy a woman with money brav. Just post on subreddit/deadbedrooms brav. Just get cheated on brav. Just accept her having no interest in you just your money brav.

lol @ guys posting, that it's a revelation, and a blackpill debunk. That you can buy a woman.
While the blackpill, only said. That mister BetaBuxx get her totally different, than mister Chad/mister "good looking guy", got her.

hence.

View attachment 2443136 View attachment 2443143
Ironically oofies pump and dump now.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
asif ones own "subhuman" genetics, aren't gonna fuck shit up for your offspring
The idea is that you keep upgrading your genes, your son will have slightly better genes than you and your added money which will help secure a better stacey and the cycle continues until you end up with superior genetics and large amount of inherited wealth, all the instagram models are just the end products of this cycle

The idea is that you keep upgrading your genes, your son will have slightly better genes than you and your added money which will help secure a better stacey and the cycle continues until you end up with superior genetics and large amount of inherited wealth, all the instagram models are just the end products of this cycle
yeah, that's legit.
it takes a few generations usually, to upgrade da genes significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
just liemaxx, woman love with ears they say in mother Russia, i seen a shittons of people slaying stacies while being 5'9 with MTN-HTN face, and woman there is more greedy than american ones, the lying(social engineering in scientifical terms) works really well. People undermine charisma(you can develop it though) and IQ there so hard. Just keep practicing it with girls till you get to a mastery.

Oh shit read to a moment with Rasputin, even confirms my words
You can't lie about having G wagon, either you have it or not. You can't lie about having a boat, you can't lie about having international status. Either you have a wikipedia page or dont

tales from the basement

hence.

View attachment 2443136 View attachment 2443143

That said. It's better for yourself, to have money. But I would advice against using money, to buy/attract and keep a woman around. It's a cope in general, imo. it moggs if she with you, because she find you hot.
For Stacy you have to be both of those guys in the same person. I'm trying REAL FUCKING HARD to become CHADBUX.
It's incredibly hard, but so rare its worth it.

For Stacy you have to be both of those guys in the same person. I'm trying REAL FUCKING HARD to become CHADBUX.
It's incredibly hard, but so rare its worth it.
i agree. that Stacy is looking for both, dude looking Chad and him going provider mode on her.

I heard stories of "stacys" having really horrible personality and also being bad at sex...

You can't lie about having G wagon, either you have it or not. You can't lie about having a boat, you can't lie about having international status. Either you have a wikipedia page or dont
who are you going to slay - greta tunberg or who cares about international status, just lie about everything, you can rent the car for cheap all instagramm influencers do that

Yes look at dan bilzerian, drake and recessed Andrew tate. Status over anything but make sure you are look maxxed and lean maxxed

' analyse stats' (watching people ask drunk whores questions)

Looking rich is also very important because for women wealth is about the image.

Having a clean cut ivy look (or being like the guy from the Netflix sex show - world traveling type) is half the battle.

If you’re a billionare with a 2 foot beard and long dirty hair it is basically as bad as being poor but wearing tailored suits and stuff

6'6 model leads to chad wealth idiot. The only way to get rich is by selling out and sucking jew penis and I aint sucking no scholmo

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
6'6 model leads to chad wealth idiot. The only way to get rich is by selling out and sucking jew penis and I aint sucking no scholmo
What is the reason for calling me idiot?
The term "idiot" means "low intelligence".
Do you really think I'm low intelligence having analyzed all that?
Wouldn't at least "average intelligence" be a more accurate and more fair evaluation?

What is the reason for calling me idiot?
The term "idiot" means "low intelligence".
Do you really think I'm low intelligence having analyzed all that?
Wouldn't at least "average intelligence" be a more accurate and more fair evaluation?
stfu goyim nigger.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
stfu goyim nigger.
you didn't use an argument, you used random swear words that contributed nothing to the discussion and didn't refute any of my points. I have reported you for this very reason

If I looked subhuman I wouldn't enjoy busting a nut in a Stacy I'd feel pathetic and subhuman even with a trillion dollars.
You need to be gooooking ripped body huge cock busting inside a tiny Stacy pussy to actually be enjoying life

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel