IMO faking confidence is bullshit

darkness97

darkness97

Solstice
I've gone out loads of times and seen a lot of relationships over the years and one thing that life has taught me is that confidence does matter. you can be a very good looking guy but turn women off because of a lack of confidence. the reason why i think this is, is a woman who is decently attractive is used to guys trying to fuck her. it's to the point where a women will typically not approach a man regardless of how attractive he is. and because of this existence they lead I find women don't take rejection very well. Even if you're not even directly rejecting them.

that's why there we have to read IOI's instead of just legitimate approaches.

Standing around and just not giving them too much attention/waiting too long will not end well. that only works for women. if you don't approach her right away or be direct you will make her think you're not that into her and it's not likely she will take that well. rape fantasies come from a man who is so overwhelmed by his love for a woman that he can't control himself and his completely uninhibited the direct opposite of what i just painted.

Confidence however is actually very hard to attain. you would think it's something you can fake but in my experience it isn't. it's like trying to dance well. no matter how much you pay attention to the beat, no mater how much you try to flow you just end up looking super awkward even though you're doing everything right on paper. confidence comes out in particular situations with certain people. confidence is not something that is just within you but something you have depending on where you are and who you are with.

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Confidence is sexy, women love it, it’s the best cologne.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
What experiences do you have of women not taking rejection well?