IMO there is no such thing as "too feminine" to Stacys

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
In my experience, the more attractive a girl is the more likely she is bisexual, and the more likely she prefers chads on the feminine side (hair, skin, higher set eyebrows)

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 10987, Julius and 1 other person
from my experience the hot girls seem to like ogre tier guys like orton
the beckies like prettyboys the most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
i feel like we agree but have different types

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you have good development (decent height, jaw, bones, skin, etc.), and are in decent shape, I think you'll find some significant portion of the female population is into you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: prettyboyswag, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Solidcoin
How is orton a orge?

Cope. Stacies like more masc men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Chinlet Ascension and Xangsane
i dont care just don't want to look subhuman anymore :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
In my experience, the more attractive a girl is the more likely she is bisexual, and the more likely she prefers chads on the feminine side (hair, skin, higher set eyebrows)

Thoughts?
Tranny cope
You ugly + feminine

Op you ugly tranny stop coping
Stacys are attracted to Maesthetic type
FaceApp 1623347197316

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
How many times we gonna go over this prettyboy like david laid or masc like gandy both have appeal and both slay..

Just be good looking

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind, grimy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

Thoughts?

I think like many here that the pretty boy thing fades some as they get into their 20s. As far as the bisexual thing there are less women born that way than men and these surveys in recent years are just females virtue signaling when they claim that mess. The reality is Stacys only kiss each other etc mostly to turn on guys they are into.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
How many times we gonna go over this prettyboy like david laid or masc like gandy both have appeal and both slay..
>prettyboy likea bodybuilder
>masc like a male model

Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached PSL autism

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 1588
>prettyboy likea bodybuilder
>masc like a male model

Ladies and gentlemen, we have reached PSL autism
I am talking about their faces boyo not bodies david laid has a prettyboy face while gandy has a masculine one..

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

Just be good looking
Yea the debate over masc or pretty boy is stupid they both slay all ages lol if they both are top tier looks

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 1588
Yea the debate over masc or pretty boy is stupid they both slay all ages lol if they both are top tier looks
Yup both slay and mog the average dude hard

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
I saw a study where women who rated themselves as very attractive were more likely to choose highly dimorphic men. Women who were bisexual preferred men who were somewhat dimorphic but not androgynous. Overall though the difference between slightly and highly dimorphic was not major and medium-dimorphic had the highest overall appeal. This means maybe a feminine midface ratio (e.g. an Eye Mouth Eye angle of 50+) but a strong jaw and brow, deep set eyes etc. Or it could mean a masculine (long) midface with feminine traits like PCT eyes. Fabio being the extremely dimorphic example and Sean O Pry being the somewhat feminine and somewhat masculine example (even though he’s still fairly dimorphic, he has a compact midface which is feminine)

Basically I would say though that it’s virtually impossible to appeal to all highly attractive women. Go for whatever harmony makes you overall most attractive objectively and some segment of the female population will find you physically hot and others may not. Some women love Fabio ultra dimorphic look, others prefer the Sean O Pry pretty look. Both are insanely good looking and both have huge appeal but their appeal is not to the same circle of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
I saw a study where women who rated themselves as very attractive were more likely to choose highly dimorphic men. Women who were bisexual preferred men who were somewhat dimorphic but not androgynous. Overall though the difference between slightly and highly dimorphic was not major and medium-dimorphic had the highest overall appeal. This means maybe a feminine midface ratio (e.g. an Eye Mouth Eye angle of 50+) but a strong jaw and brow, deep set eyes etc. Or it could mean a masculine (long) midface with feminine traits like PCT eyes. Fabio being the extremely dimorphic example and Sean O Pry being the somewhat feminine and somewhat masculine example (even though he’s still fairly dimorphic, he has a compact midface which is feminine)

Basically I would say though that it’s virtually impossible to appeal to all highly attractive women. Go for whatever harmony makes you overall most attractive objectively and some segment of the female population will find you physically hot and others may not. Some women love Fabio ultra dimorphic look, others prefer the Sean O Pry pretty look. Both are insanely good looking and both have huge appeal but their appeal is not to the same circle of women.
Pct is a fememine trait ?

Pct is a fememine trait ?
Very much yea. A lot of really good looking men with wide appeal have neutral or slightly negative canthal tilt. Male models tend to have PCT but they’re also not picked for SMV but for how they look in pictures. Honestly I’m convinced canthal tilt is a huge meme as long as you’re not too negative or too positive. A 2 degree negative canthal tilt can look just as good as neutral or slight positive canthal tilt, and negative canthal tilt is a masculine trait if it’s minor. A major negative canthal tilt looks terrible but also indicates poor under eye support or a recessed maxilla. A major positive canthal tilt only looks good on women and makes men look very very feminine.

a downward medial canthus on an otherwise neutral or negative canthal tilt eye can make the eye technically positive canthal tilt, but IMO canthal tilt rarely makes or breaks a face. Some faces even look better with NCT, especially super masculine ones.

I know in advance this is a controversial take. But seriously, canthal tilt is such a meme, you just want to make sure you have the right canthal tilt for your harmony. Sometimes that means a PCT can make you look better, sometimes you’ll look better neutral.

example: PCT on Gandy looks amazing because he has a long midface (masculine) and a long chiseled nose (masculine) so the PCT adds a feminine touch that makes him have way more appeal. With NCT he would be too masculine and would lose appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9467 and 1 other person
Let me clarify - when I say Stacy I mean the runway model/size 0 women

Very much yea. A lot of really good looking men with wide appeal have neutral or slightly negative canthal tilt. Male models tend to have PCT but they’re also not picked for SMV but for how they look in pictures. Honestly I’m convinced canthal tilt is a huge meme as long as you’re not too negative or too positive. A 2 degree negative canthal tilt can look just as good as neutral or slight positive canthal tilt, and negative canthal tilt is a masculine trait if it’s minor. A major negative canthal tilt looks terrible but also indicates poor under eye support or a recessed maxilla. A major positive canthal tilt only looks good on women and makes men look very very feminine.

a downward medial canthus on an otherwise neutral or negative canthal tilt eye can make the eye technically positive canthal tilt, but IMO canthal tilt rarely makes or breaks a face. Some faces even look better with NCT, especially super masculine ones.

I know in advance this is a controversial take. But seriously, canthal tilt is such a meme, you just want to make sure you have the right canthal tilt for your harmony. Sometimes that means a PCT can make you look better, sometimes you’ll look better neutral.

example: PCT on Gandy looks amazing because he has a long midface (masculine) and a long chiseled nose (masculine) so the PCT adds a feminine touch that makes him have way more appeal. With NCT he would be too masculine and would lose appeal.

why is a long midface masculine?

shouldn't a higher fwhr be more masculine?

i read a study that showed high E likes masc guys

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
His midface is basically 1. In what world is that long?

i read a study that showed high E likes masc guys

Exactly. In the original post when I meant Stacy I meant higher t girls that could be models