[IMPLANT PILL] - Majority Of People Need Implants

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Even if you solve recession, functional problems and the width for mandible/zygo you need angularity.
Angularity is so rare. Outward gonions are even rarer than angularity.
Many people have enough width but not angular enough to look attractive especially on jaw angle and zygos.

Ceb7cdbd539df8ca02504d669f885c55

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Edgar and Jason Voorhees
Take the implant pill already

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I need TCA cross for my acne scars

Are implants good for adding width?

Are implants good for adding width?
for chin, there is no other choice than implant. For other parts you can get osteotomies too but yes implant are problem solvers.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
outward gonions are biggest cope, it practically doesnt change anything but that the person can masturbate over himself in front of the mirror that he raised his PSL.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
for chin, there is no other choice than implant. For other parts you can get osteotomies too but yes implant are problem solvers.
My main gripe with implants is affordability,bone resorption and a chance of ending up uncanny tbh

outward gonions are biggest cope, it practically doesnt change anything but that the person can masturbate over himself in front of the mirror that he raised his PSL.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Jason Voorhees
My main gripe with implants is affordability,bone resorption and a chance of ending up uncanny tbh
bone resoption is a myth,
you cannot end up uncanny with strong evaluation + custom designed implants unless your doctor or you retarded enough to get a giant implant etc.
one must understand his face enough before getting action.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Jason Voorhees
What? Round jaw is a big falio lol

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
you cannot end up uncanny with strong evaluation + custom designed implants unless your doctor or you retarded enough to get a giant implant etc.
Which surgeon would u say is the best?

Which surgeon would u say is the best?
by logic, i value most experienced doctors. us docs are experienced on that manner, yaremchuk/eppley/dhir/diamond etc.
however sometimes even local doctors are experienced enough working with implants but they don't do custom designed. it's a originated from us and it's kinda new.
share chads without having outward gonions. i bet you can only share guys with insane eye areas. otherwise rounded gonion make you look like shit.

Last edited:
ur delusional as fuck. ur not wrong but youre the same dude who thinks niggas with clown tier sized implants = ascension so youre just trying to get validation to feel better about the implants youre getting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Rift and Deleted member 4430
ur delusional as fuck. ur not wrong but youre the same dude who thinks niggas with clown tier sized implants = ascension so youre just trying to get validation to feel better about the implants youre getting.
not at all. i'm not saying you are subhuman if you don't have angularity. i'm saying certain level of attraction is not possible without angularity.
there are guys like ryan gosling which considered hot by many women. outliers.

the only thing I NEED is lefort 3

not at all. i'm not saying you are subhuman if you don't have angularity. i'm saying certain level of attraction is not possible without angularity.
there are guys like ryan gosling which considered hot by many women. outliers.
angularity mainly comes from forward growth bro lmaooo. thats why we say implants are cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Status + generic white dude
yeah that's why i said "certain level of attractivity". you can be considered really hot without being a chad anyway. different topics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
again, wrong.
thats why when people get bimax, their face appears much more lean and sharper even tho they just pull the jaws forward xD. Jaw width means A LOT i admit, but you seem to have a more 2D view on the face

this

if you has no angularity, then it can mean several things. mostly that you have no ramus, recessed or too downgrowth.
share chads without having outward gonions. i bet you can only share guys with insane eye areas. otherwise rounded gonion make you look like shit.
dd41718d872541f3354e0c41a7e4dc26.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and CursedOne
thats why when people get bimax, their face appears much more lean and sharper even tho they just pull the jaws forward xD. Jaw width means A LOT i admit, but you seem to have a more 2D view on the face
no one said get implants if you need bimax or any functional ostoeotomies firstly.
it's whole another topic. what i'm saying that even after getting a bimax majority of people will need angularity to look like a textbook chad. because outward, good shaped gonions are so rare. masculine and big zygos are incredible rare too. ZSO cannot solve that problem.
so you need zygomatic implants to mimic a masculine, attractive look.
but of course getting an implant instead of bimax/osteotomy is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Blackgymmax
How did amnesia get hollow cheeks? zygos implants?
forward grown zygos. Forward grown face = stretched skin = sharp face
oh and he has good zygo mass ofc

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
no one said get implants if you need bimax or any functional ostoeotomies firstly.
it's whole another topic. what i'm saying that even after getting a bimax majority of people will need angularity to look like a textbook chad.
of course getting an implant instead of bimax is retarded.
oh yeah def.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
it's whole another topic. what i'm saying that even after getting a bimax majority of people will need angularity to look like a textbook chad. because outward, good shaped gonions are so rare. masculine and big zygos are incredible rare too. ZSO cannot solve that problem.
so you need zygomatic implants to mimic a masculine, attractive look.
but of course getting an implant instead of bimax/osteotomy is retarded.
also there are textbooks chads w pretty narrow jaws.

Attachments

• RomeFlynn2.jpg
    RomeFlynn2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 118
  • main-qimg-92d160f692d5be821fe5d8f5fd42629b.webp
    11 KB · Views: 7
Even if you solve recession, functional problems and the width for mandible/zygo you need angularity.
Angularity is so rare. Outward gonions are even rarer than angularity.
Many people have enough width but not angular enough to look attractive especially on jaw angle and zygos.

View attachment 1189871
Angularity is mostly skin suspension. You can simulate this just by pulling your skin up as if you had high set brows/cheekbones and ccw rotation.
Even with narrow jaws you can see what uplifted soft tissues do to the appearance of your jawline..

yo, i barely even post anymore, but i used to check your threads on fillers & implants and if i remember correctly you were the one who posted that filler bone resorption study which made me take a step back, as i was considering getting fillers until i save enough to get a chin implant.

now that i see you regard it as a myth, what's the current consensus on fillers? i was legit 2 weeks away from my appointment and decided to cancel after seeing the study. might have even bonesmashed my chin out of desperation after cancelling :feelsuhh:

Angularity is overrated IRL and in regards to slaying. Only aspie incels care about it.

yo, i barely even post anymore, but i used to check your threads on fillers & implants and if i remember correctly you were the one who posted that filler bone resorption study which made me take a step back, as i was considering getting fillers until i save enough to get a chin implant.

now that i see you regard it as a myth, what's the current consensus on fillers? i was legit 2 weeks away from my appointment and decided to cancel after seeing the study. might have even bonesmashed my chin out of desperation after cancelling :feelsuhh:
yeah he/she got radiasse fillers over the bone for 7 years, so there seem to be resorption by that. fixated implants don't cause resorption, only implant imprint happening up to 2 mm at worst. there is a study about that. there is no scientific paper showing continuous bone resoprtion by any kind of implant.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
  • +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35