Implants And Possible Future Problems

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I've been keep thinking about implants and having problems with them and i was confused and been waffling about it. Finally i decided to have it for sure.

Let's say that i got implants and have problems after "X" years. Then i will need to be take them out and i'll be exposed not having that face really.

So even with that nightmare scenario i will have years to be happy.

My final conclusion go for implants and take action after what happen.

What do you think ?

PS : i don't have recession so please don't suggestion bimax etc. My problems can only be solved by implants, not osteotomies.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
osteotomies or die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 4430, datboijj and 1 other person
what are the problems ur worried about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
just make an excuse lol

if you want to get your implants taken out in the future, tell everyone that you got into an accident and fractured your jaw or something like that, so they have restructure it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and randomvanish
if you want to get your implants taken out in the future, tell everyone that you got into an accident and fractured your jaw or something like that, so they have restructure it
oh yeah, that's what i thought at first. i would never admit to be honest. i will find some reasonable lie like you said, an accident etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Temporary fixes are useless if you don't (also) have a long term solution to your problems imo and experience. Post or pm pics if you're looking for advice