Importance of augmenting lateral orbital rim? Especially if you are doing infras and supras?

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Eppley talks about such a (hypothetical) implant in one of his posts but I've never seen it discussed and I wonder if it is ever even aesthetically necessary. This implant would augment the area just around the lateral canthus and bring more projection and, in the case where supraorbital and infraorbital rims have already been augmented with implants, make this area harmonize better.

My intuition is that this could help offset aspects of slight bulging eye appearance from the 3/4 angle.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
yes it is a must , you should do peek custom infra/supra implants that cover the lateral part of cheekbones as well because if orbitals are recessed you're likely to have recessed cheekbones too.

giant implants does it very well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tom69
yes it is a must , you should do peek custom infra/supra implants that cover the lateral part of cheekbones as well because if orbitals are recessed you're likely to have recessed cheekbones too.

giant implants does it very well.

I'm planning to get custom peek inframalar implants, is it typical that they cover the periorbital area, which I imagine is the part of the zygomatic arch closest to the eye?

For example, would this be enough?

male-custom-infraorbital-malar-implants-design-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x207.png

I dont think im actually going to get supras.

yes exactly what you need if you re deficient here like 90% of men do. infra/lateral and zygo arch is what you need to reach facial harmony from 36/4 and side.

be sure you have at least decent supras, you need to have your orbit covered by them too.

do you live in Europe? who will be your surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just be born with mogger suprasss like meee kiddo

Just be born with mogger suprasss like meee kiddo

I don't my supras/neurocranium are recessed and temporal bone is narrow. although they are average it cost me a lot of sex appeal.
Upper Third is mandatory to get above MTN levels. I will never understand the " JAW IS LAW " meme.

you will never have sex appeal, every slayers I know in my city have top tier Upper Third like projected supras, glabella, nasion
and average projected jaw. they just beardfraud their narrow jaws and get over it as it suits their masculine looks well. ( dark Meds )

I never see an HTN ( the top 15% my true competitors in my city , as Chadlites are 2% ) without a good upper third. However they have average jaw and flat cheekbones . In France where I live they are typical clones of each other they really look all the same : black hair , dark eyebrows , good browridge etc and they MOGG fitting the Tall dark handsome archetype.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 29155
I don't my supras/neurocranium are recessed and temporal bone is narrow. although they are average it cost me a lot of sex appeal.
Upper Third is mandatory to get above MTN levels. I will never understand the " JAW IS LAW " meme.

you will never have sex appeal, every slayers I know in my city have top tier Upper Third like projected supras, glabella, nasion
and average projected jaw. they just beardfraud their narrow jaws and get over it as it suits their masculine looks well. ( dark Meds )

I never see an HTN ( the top 15% my true competitors in my city , as Chadlites are 2% ) without a good upper third. However they have average jaw and flat cheekbones . In France where I live they are typical clones of each other they really look all the same : black hair , dark eyebrows , good browridge etc and they MOGG fitting the Tall dark handsome archetype.
Jaw is Law kiddo

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx

There are plenty of guys with no browridge and look good

derek-grazzio-1.jpg

capture-decran-2023-07-20-113643-png.2330552

derek-grazzio-5.jpg

capture-decran-2023-07-20-113727-png.2330551

images

this guy has top tier nose bridge/ very good glabella and good browridge+ supras .

it is just that he has no neanderthal bumps on it and it is not caveman tier like some models. suits his harmony very well.
his temple bones are wide and good too.

he has recessed lower third but carried hard by upper third and jaw/face width.

Eppley talks about such a (hypothetical) implant in one of his posts but I've never seen it discussed and I wonder if it is ever even aesthetically necessary. This implant would augment the area just around the lateral canthus and bring more projection and, in the case where supraorbital and infraorbital rims have already been augmented with implants, make this area harmonize better.

My intuition is that this could help offset aspects of slight bulging eye appearance from the 3/4 angle.
Can u provide picture for the area ur talking about and how the implant would sit. Also wouldn’t it increase PFL?

this guy has top tier nose bridge/ very good glabella and good browridge+ supras .

it is just that he has no neanderthal bumps on it and it is not caveman tier like some models. suits his harmony very well.

His lower third is wide and not recessed imo he just has bad submental/hyoid

Can i just get rhino for my upper nose bridge?

I'm planning to get custom peek inframalar implants, is it typical that they cover the periorbital area, which I imagine is the part of the zygomatic arch closest to the eye?

male-custom-infraorbital-malar-implants-design-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x207.png

Which surgeon + cost?

Are there any pics of soft tissue results from implants like this?

Could you post a visual example of a wide vs narrow temporal bone?

And what do you consider top tier lateral orbital rims?