Kraken
IMG 8214

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Sondern, blatonslatt and 1 other person
I think it’s accurate

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
how does eye area mog lower third if lower third includes jaw body and ramus so overall shape

how does eye area mog lower third if lower third includes jaw body and ramus so overall shape
Studies say otherwise boyo, eye area mogs lowerthird

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and NateJacobs
Hair is only 15% of SMV, trust me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and NateJacobs
not mentioning ratios is a big mistake since it's arguably the most important factor when it comes to aesthetics. also, the fact that our faces are a unity makes it hard to rate solely based on individual features

also. status doesn't even matter for the most part since most men are just no ones, but maybe he means something like status on your school or something which although matters, surely is not 15% of your SMV

Hair is only 15% of SMV, trust me bro

View attachment 2416497
if we are talking among all of the male population, then having hair surely is of higher importance than only 15%

but among young people only, it's more like a pre-requisite, so I would argue 15% is too much and it's probably lower than that since you are just the odd one out if you don't have it

edit: nvm. I think it's actually pretty accurate since it's 15% of looks or 75% so in reality it's more like 11% which is fair

Last edited:
Studies say otherwise boyo, eye area mogs lowerthird
You are wrong
1. Harmony
2. Lower Third
3. Eye area

Good harmony, decent lower third and bad eye area= still atracctive

Female attraction is too complex to put into retarded graphics like this

@PointOfNoReturn

Where the girls at who are simping for gosling

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
You are wrong
1. Harmony
2. Lower Third
3. Eye area

Good harmony, decent lower third and bad eye area= still atracctive
View attachment 2416503View attachment 2416509
well, gosling himself would look 10x better if he had better ratios. literally changing 2 ratios on his face ascends him 1 PSL.

but that still doesn't prove eye area is or isn't more important than the lower third since we just don't have real concrete evidence to prove what matters more. you could even argue that eye area is more important for a looksmaxxer since it's objectively harder to improve than lower third

@PointOfNoReturn
I mog you faggot you went by hoso or some shit
regardless of what curries rate you here, you’re MTN at best. Deathnic s think anything not clinically deformed and white is a certified mogger jfl

im only rotting here till I get rhino

I mog you faggot you went by hoso or some shit
regardless of what curries rate you here, you’re MTN at best.

im only rotting here till I get rhino
no rhino for your face

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
dude everybody on here says im a MTN and i still get pussy. Its not hard to get pussy, just go outside and go party and talk to girls at the party. getting drunk or high will remove that shyness barrier and it will become a lot easier to talk to girls

Bro shut up studies say eye area is king
I also read some studies man, harmony and a well developed lower third is usually the key to atractiviness. If you have a lean harmonius face with a decent lower third you are pretty much ok. I acknoledge that eye area is extremely important and it's number third in importante in my opinion, and a lot of times makes the difference between a Chad and HTN. Here is the most extreme example:

There is not much to say here, many women find this guy attractive. Why? Good lower third and facial harmony.

Looks = 100% SMV

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140