Importance of FWHR

mogstar

mogstar

If you have a good fwhr or good midface ratio, you are fine, those are the most important facial ratios that exist, main reason for that is that they can’t be changed unless you get MSE (for fwhr) and lip lift in the chance that your philtrum is long, these ratios not only affect ur dating life but also they way other people perceive you, low fwhr and low midface ratios are death sentences and it’s over if you have any of them. Long faces and/or narrow skulls are aesthetic death sentences and will affect the way other people perceive you.

@ddristhebestgermany

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 8080
If you have a good fwhr or good midface ratio, you are fine, those are the most important facial ratios that exist, main reason for that is that they can’t be changed unless you get MSE (for fwhr) and lip lift in the chance that your philtrum is long, these ratios not only affect ur dating life but also they way other people perceive you, low fwhr and low midface ratios are death sentences and it’s over if you have any of them. Long faces and/or narrow skulls are aesthetic death sentences and will affect the way other people perceive you.

@ddristhebestgermany
My midface is a bit long but def average. Its not mog. Urs is brutal. But u r 6 3 so it doesnt matter

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstar
cope otherwise i would be chad.
jk everything matter, stop caring bout looks so much

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 8080
mine is normal so idc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
mine is normal so idc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and oatmeal
cope otherwise i would be chad.
jk everything matter, stop caring bout looks so much
I’ll just stop caring about the most important thing in life tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Midface ratio >>>> fwhr though. With a good midface ratio,99% of the time itll add tremendous harmony to your face.

• +1
Reactions: Merćer and mogstar
mine is normal so idc
Exactly, you could ascend hard because having good ratios means having a good base for surgery and stuff

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
I’ll just stop caring about the most important thing in life tbh
i'm not ugly but i stoped caring that much because without a good mental, decent statut and/or money, and fully softmaxxed, lean, ripped, there is no point in ever talking about looks, looks are just what to care when everything else in on point.

• +1
Midface ratio >>>> fwhr though. With a good midface ratio,99% of the time itll add tremendous harmony to your face.
Agree, usually good midface ratio also implies good fwhr, in my case my midface ratio is beyond fucked, my midface length is not that brutal but my ipd is narrow so it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Bignuts
cope if i was 6ft3 it would change my life, we can exchange faces.
Trust me, if you are not ugly you wouldn’t want to swap faces

• So Sad
Trust me, if you are not ugly you wouldn’t want to swap faces
is it that bad bro? i don't know any tall guy who can't a girl unless deformed tier.

i'm not ugly but i stoped caring that much because without a good mental, decent statut and/or money, and fully softmaxxed, lean, ripped, there is no point in ever talking about looks, looks are just what to care when everything else in on point.
Idk man I’m already at a very low body fat percentage and still can’t get anything, it’s so brutal

• So Sad
is it that bad bro? i don't know any tall guy who can't a girl unless deformed tier.
Yeah I mean, imo yes, I migh be overreacting due to Bdd but yes I have so many failos

• So Sad
I have 2.00 FWHR but brutal stunted midface (1.18)

U say those 2 are the most important facial ratios but I would argue that Eye separation ratio is just as important

• +1
Yeah I mean, imo yes, I migh be overreacting due to Bdd but yes I have so many failos
i used to be depressed due to my failos, and when i look at normies i see them happy, yet they are not gl at all. So i feel like we should stop with this autism.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and casadebanho
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 3043
i used to be depressed due to my failos, and when i look at normies i see them happy, yet they are not gl at all. So i feel like we should stop with this autism.
You've been here for a full year, has the forum helped you get better looking at all?

• +1
That's very true,

The knowledge of the blackpill made me better looking but also made me angrier/more sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 3043
I have 2.00 FWHR but brutal stunted midface (1.18)

U say those 2 are the most important facial ratios but I would argue that Eye separation ratio is just as important
I have 1.75 fwhr (coping probably) and 0.9 midface it’s so fucking over

• So Sad
You've been here for a full year, has the forum helped you get better looking at all?
Yes, but overall the blackpill that i started with did, i started like few months before coming here.
The few things that genuinely works and worked for me :
- liftmaxxing
- leanmaxxing
- gymaxxing
- T maxxing
- skincare maxxing
- eyelash maxxing
- ice maxxing
- unironically getting the ideal haircut and beard and eyebrow shape for your face.
- neckmaxxing
- mouthwidening and nose magic stuff, that don't last for weeks, but few days are always enough.

you can genuinely expect if you'r average to gain 1 psl if you start from looksminned and fat.

• +1
Yes, but overall the blackpill that i started with did, i started like few months before coming here.
The few things that genuinely works and worked for me :
- liftmaxxing
- leanmaxxing
- gymaxxing
- T maxxing
- skincare maxxing
- eyelash maxxing
- ice maxxing
- unironically getting the ideal haircut and beard and eyebrow shape for your face.
- neckmaxxing
- mouthwidening and nose magic stuff, that don't last for weeks, but few days are always enough.

you can genuinely expect if you'r average to gain 1 psl if you start from looksminned and fat.
You can in theory gain 1 psl from softmaxxing if u have good facial ratios

• So Sad
You can in theory gain 1 psl from softmaxxing if u have good facial ratios
even if you don't have - i don't have ideal for example i don't have absolute compact midface - doing all of this will 1. Make you look "less ugly" eventho i don't like to say ugly. 2. have more confidence because you look relatively better and healthier due to gym and diet and hormones and it matters as much as looks once you'r average.

Do you have a tall lower third bro? If not that's your solution for your bad midface ratio

• +1
mine is too compact

• JFL
even if you don't have - i don't have ideal for example i don't have absolute compact midface - doing all of this will 1. Make you look "less ugly" eventho i don't like to say ugly. 2. have more confidence because you look relatively better and healthier due to gym and diet and hormones and it matters as much as looks once you'r average.

Do you have a tall lower third bro? If not that's your solution for your bad midface ratio
I have an amazing lower third, very wide tall and angular, it’s my best feature, all my other features are probably 3 psl or lower

• Woah
I have an amazing lower third, very wide tall and angular, it’s my best feature, all my other features are probably 3 psl or lower
your eyes are bad? and nose?
Fix both of these, get fillers on zygos or implants if low inhibit, and that's all you could ever do, and since you'r tall, and lean, you'll without a doubt be well above average if you take care of softmaxxing.

your eyes are bad? and nose?
Fix both of these, get fillers on zygos or implants if low inhibit, and that's all you could ever do, and since you'r tall, and lean, you'll without a doubt be well above average if you take care of softmaxxing.
Exactly, fillers on zygos or implants would be good for me no doubt, but yes my eyes are close set and my Pfl is low, my nose is also pretty brutal

• So Sad