IMPORTANCE OF HAIR - Having the right haircut can +2 to FACE

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed

He went from a prettyboy slayer to low class prepubescent chav.

If you have a good hairline/temple you should always rock a medium hair style. Longer on top, tapered number 4 sides and back. remember to ask for TAPER not FADE.

This is the cut you want, Id even say to leave it a bit longer on top.

Use Castor oil as a leave in conditioner once a week.

Few drops of Argan oil on damp hair as a pre styler then use round brush (makes hair look thicker) with no heat on blow dryer and dont blow dry too close to hair. This works even with curly hair but use very low heat instead.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
having a huge jew nose makes hair cuts so limited smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Yummyinmytummy, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
this guy's nose looks smaller in the vid than in the picture? slayers can have any haircut and look good

this guy's nose looks smaller in the vid than in the picture? slayers can have any haircut and look good
Yes slayers can have any haircut and look good but even they still would look better with the right haircut. Just look at Francisco Lachowski, if you think he would look better with a buzzcut or short hair. You're wrong.

Haircut
Haircut 2
Haircut 3

VS

Bad haircut
Bad haircut 2

Haircuts can make slayers.
having a huge jew nose makes hair cuts so limited smh
IF you have a huge nose this is the best style for it. But instead of slicking it back, ask to leave the hair longer at the front and sweep it to the sides.

Sweep to sides

Like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Literally warrior skull except gaylien nose and normal occiput
Whats wrong with your nose? Its long? or is it wide?
Also haircuts can hide weird skulls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Whats wrong with your nose? Its long? or is it wide?
Also haircuts can hide weird skulls.
Similar to Gandy's from the profile but on a prettyboy face rather than a masc one that can pull it off.

The more bones you have the shorter your hair should be tbh

Similar to Gandy's from the profile but on a prettyboy face rather than a masc one that can pull it off.
So longer nose? If its longer

Sweep to sides

Go for this. Same cut as I said but leave it longer in front and sweep it to the side instead of slicking it back. Its not that so it makes your nose look shorter but it gives the illusion of a overall shorter midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
So longer nose? If its longer

View attachment 104550

Go for this. Same cut as I said but leave it longer in front and sweep it to the side instead of slicking it back. Its not that so it makes your nose look shorter but it gives the illusion of a overall shorter midface.
Not longer, just hooked. My midface ratio is 1.0.

I wish I had to worry about what kind of haircut I can do other than what kind of hair system I need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 656
The more bones you have the shorter your hair should be tbh
More bones = more masculine. This haircut can add to prettiness and works very well on masc face also. It's about balance.

Textured fringe or messy hairstyle is the best imo

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Textured fringe or messy hairstyle is the best imo
Textured fringe looks really good if you have a bad hairline and no temples.

If you have a good hairline/temple you should always rock a medium hair style. Longer on top, tapered number 4 sides and back. remember to ask for TAPER not FADE.

Few drops of Argan oil on damp hair as a pre styler then use round brush (makes hair look thicker) with no heat on blow dryer and dont blow dry too close to hair. This works even with curly hair but use very low heat instead.

Also if you have a big or weirdly-shaped forehead cover it with hair

• +1
REMINDER ON IMPORTANCE OF HAIR.

MOG

VS

LULULUL

He's only 27 and already losing his hair. i don't mind when guys shave their heads but i dont like natural baldness. its a turn off. worse than wrinkles or grey hair or a beer belly. my husband is 6'0" and in great shape but he looked so much hotter when he had hair. its weird because i think his dad looks great for his age, he's 51, still has all his hair, and its not even totally grey. to be honest, im more attracted to him than to my husband. and when we were having sex i couldn't help thinking about someone from my work.

i'm so confused.

I have been married to my husband for five years now, we have been together for nearly eight.

When we met, he was amazing and sexy and for the first 6 or so years that we've been together I've been happy.

About a year and a half ago he started losing his hair, and now he's practically bald except for a thinning patch at the top of his head.

It absolutely repulses me.

He constantly complains about it, and says he's not attractive anymore, and that he doesn't feel sexy.

I've offered to pay for him to get implants, I've bought him creams and lotions to help his hair growth and he uses them for a few weeks then gets bored.

He's just not the man I married at all. What can I do without that attraction?

I can't help myself looking at other men now, I've been so tempted so many times to stray, but my husband does so much for my family.

I have a very well paying job, and my husband worked up until our second child was born (3 years ago) he stays at home to look after both children and the house. (We decided one of us would be a stay at home parent and I was earning more so I continued to work.)

He's so good in the house, he never complains about the children, the house and he makes dinner everynight when I get home. He drives around and does errands, and I appreciate that, but I find his appearance totally repulsive.

When I come home from a hard week's work, I don't want to have to look at his bald head.

Agree much hair is elite

Imagine being a norwood 7

simple and short to short-medium length haircuts are always in style.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Effortless and MiroslavBulldosex
simple and short to short-medium length haircuts are always in style.

Yep, you can legit get the same cut and style it however depending on the trend.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Imagine your favourite Stacy...

Now imagine her bald...

This is what goes through a females mind when you lose the hair halo.

on the weekend, i got so many people saying i look much better with longer hair even though i think i look worse

its very hard to get into hair, ive neglected hair all my life and had short styles

• Love it
Thanks for the reminder, but this haircut mogs all tbh. Just shave your temples bros.
Male Pattern Baldness Hairstyles 2

• JFL

Going to ascend a psl with this.

Thanks.

• Love it
No haircut for my bugeyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 206