Importance of having a lot of Instagram followers.

PaulAllensLunch

PaulAllensLunch

Iron
A lot of people here don't understand the insignificance of Instagram followers. You often hear girls say that if a guy has a ton of followers and follows a lot of girls, it's a red flag. On the other hand, if he has 200 followers or less, it's a green flag.

This is the same thing as when girls say they want a guy with a "dad bod." The "dad bod" they're talking about is still fit and muscular, just with a bit of fat, and usually, they’re referring to celebrities. Girls want guys who don't have too many followers when they’re already statusmaxxed in some other way—like being very good-looking or moneymaxxed. They’re not into the guy with under 200 followers who's ugly and broke. But if you’re ugly and broke, having a higher Instagram follow count might help you fake being NT. I've seen it in real life—a guy who was statusmaxxed because his family had a big business. He only posted travel pics and a lavish lifestyle, yet he had just 250 followers. He could get any girl he wanted just by following them and sliding into their DMs. The dude was at best a HTN.

So TL;DR: If you’re ugly and broke, having a good Instagram following might help you seem NT. But if you're HTN+ or rich, it won’t matter and could actually hurt your chances cause the girls think you're a fuckboy or some poser.

if you disagree you're coping. im right , you're wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, curryascenderr, Mewton and 1 other person
A lot of people here don't understand the significance of Instagram followers.
no actually everyone understands the significance of Instagram followers
regards,
shia.jihadist

• JFL
Reactions: galvin8101, ryuken, nathan and 1 other person
Have a great following/followers ratio too, much like org rep system

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, PaulAllensLunch and nathan
no actually everyone understands the significance of Instagram followers
regards,
shia.jihadist
They overestimate the significance. They act like if you have over 500 followers every girl wanna jump on your dick when that ain't the case. It's like getting a sixpack in order to just get girls but if you're ugly it won't matter. As i said it can help if you dont have status in some other way like being very good looking or rich but its more of a bandaid fix for that problem .

if chadlite has 50 followers and follows 24 people, he's mysterious
if mtn has 50 followers and follows 24 people, he's a retard

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, StuntmanMike, PaulAllensLunch and 1 other person
You need high quality followers also

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Get followers, I’ve built up my instagram to 800 followers with 1500 requests (all foids) girls say that my following is a red flag but they are all secretly loving the competition

A lot of people here don't understand the insignificance of Instagram followers. You often hear girls say that if a guy has a ton of followers and follows a lot of girls, it's a red flag. On the other hand, if he has 200 followers or less, it's a green flag.

This is the same thing as when girls say they want a guy with a "dad bod." The "dad bod" they're talking about is still fit and muscular, just with a bit of fat, and usually, they’re referring to celebrities. Girls want guys who don't have too many followers when they’re already statusmaxxed in some other way—like being very good-looking or moneymaxxed. They’re not into the guy with under 200 followers who's ugly and broke. But if you’re ugly and broke, having a higher Instagram follow count might help you fake being NT. I've seen it in real life—a guy who was statusmaxxed because his family had a big business. He only posted travel pics and a lavish lifestyle, yet he had just 250 followers. He could get any girl he wanted just by following them and sliding into their DMs. The dude was at best a HTN.

So TL;DR: If you’re ugly and broke, having a good Instagram following might help you seem NT. But if you're HTN+ or rich, it won’t matter and could actually hurt your chances cause the girls think you're a fuckboy or some poser.

if you disagree you're coping. im right , you're wrong.
No wonder foids get worried if the guy has a lot of followers even it it's within his profession to.

• +1
Reactions: PaulAllensLunch