Importance of no social anxiety

S

SubtleLeap

Iron
So this semester, I am working as a teaching assistant for a class and I needed to explain what were the rules of a lab and how certain lab equipment worked. I started tripping and stumbling over my words not knowing what to say and I'm pretty sure I missed some important things that I was supposed to say to the students. Some of the information that I explained was also not in detail enough. The thing is I already knew what was supposed to go on in that lab, but while I was speaking in front of a crowd of students all I could feel was anxiety, awkwardness, and being afraid of judgement instead of focusing on what I was supposed to say next.

Even if you are good looking and appear neurotypical, the second you open your mouth and say something stupid or in a strange way, you will appear to be aspie. Another issue is not knowing how to correctly put words together correctly while speaking so you don't sound stupid or weird.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, mogger10, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
So this semester, I am working as a teaching assistant for a class and I needed to explain what were the rules of a lab and how certain lab equipment worked. I started tripping and stumbling over my words not knowing what to say and I'm pretty sure I missed some important things that I was supposed to say to the students. Some of the information that I explained was also not in detail enough. The thing is I already knew what was supposed to go on in that lab, but while I was speaking in front of a crowd of students all I could feel was anxiety, awkwardness, and being afraid of judgement instead of focusing on what I was supposed to say next.

Even if you are good looking and appear neurotypical, the second you open your mouth and say something stupid or in a strange way, you will appear to be aspie. Another issue is not knowing how to correctly put words together correctly while speaking so you don't sound stupid or weird.
Were any HTB-Stacies in the audience?

Were any HTB-Stacies in the audience?
I don't really know what's considered HTB-Stacies here, but yeah there were female students.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
nobody cares as long as you're attractive

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Deleted member 23558