Importance of personality/NT for each PSL

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
(starting with 5'10 average height if you are under 5'8 or less than 5'10 as an ethnic consider roping)
0-4 PSL
At this PSL personality means nothing, nothing you can do except for betabuxx a post prime whore and still get cucked by Chad, your looks are the ONLY thing holding you back, unless you are white you may be able to ascend with a subhuman gook and spawn baby ER's but thats about it. At this PSL looksmaxxing should be your one and only goal, if by the end of your looksmaxxing you cant get to 4.5PSL fully maxxed out consider roping.

4-4.75 PSL
At this PSL range personality STARTS to mean SOMETHING, being NT and in a social circle may land you a LTR if you personalitymaxx, but it ultimately amounts nothing because you will get cucked by Chad anyways, tinder will be hell unless you are white you can pull shitnic foids, if you are ethnic there is a small % chance you can LTR a foid of the same ethnicity but it doesn't matter because she will cheat you for Aryan cock.

4.75-5.25 PSL
This range personality would matter the MOST (still not a lot compared to looks), if you are not curry or gook you are in a somewhat safespot, LTR's are more easy to come by and are not as likely to get cucked (still will happen though), at this PSL it should be your best interest to gymaxx and ascend closer to 6 PSL because guys like that will be doing the cucking

5.25-5.75 PSL
Personality matters far less here, you are decently attractive, ONS will become more common you will be complimented often at this range, tinder matches will go up etc. at this PSL range being alpha is important through gymaxxing and above 6'0 you are in a relatively safe position and will likely not get cucked. You still will not have a broad pick to chose from but foids will come your way, being NT is important if you wanna LTR them here but otherwise you can stick with ONS.

(6+ PSL ASSUMES GYMAXX AND 6'0+)
6-6.5 PSL
Personality hardly means anything, you can beat the shit out of a foid and still have them drool for your sperm because the looks hailo is too strong at this point, couple it with being 6'0 + and gymceled you will never get cucked, maybe try out modelling could land a small time contract at a modelling agency. Being NT and presentable to the public is still important to maintain the image and status hailo your looks give you. Tinder becomes easy as fuck to get lays, at this point being masc DOM and intimidating is important, not letting yourself slip in social situations is crucial to making sure foids still worship you.

6.5-7PSL.
You can argue being NT might have some benefit but its minimal, you can openly be a piece of trash at this PSL with a rotten personality and foids will still fuck you and try to justify it, perhaps in social situations maintaining an image means something, at this PSL you are likely to be a fucking CEO or some shit at this point so professionalism may matter but in dating you can't lose. Try out modelling will likely make huge shekels from it and reign as king on Earth

7+PSL
Personality means nothing and neither does NT
You can shootup a kindergarten and torture puppies in your backyard and foids will still find a way to justify it due to looks hailo. 99% of the fertile female population will openly simp for you at this point and your looks will save you from anything, foids will beg you to impregnate them for your genetics and nothing you can do will stain your image as you herd the normie sheep to your will.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, 6485b025t, Arvenas and 15 others
The closer you are to the extremes, the less behavior matters.
Same with status and money.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Chintuck22, Arvenas and 4 others
important at every level as it is a multiplier (and a requirement in the average range)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6873
(starting with 5'10 average height if you are under 5'8 or less than 5'10 as an ethnic consider roping)
0-4 PSL
At this PSL personality means nothing, nothing you can do except for betabuxx a post prime whore and still get cucked by Chad, your looks are the ONLY thing holding you back, unless you are white you may be able to ascend with a subhuman gook and spawn baby ER's but thats about it. At this PSL looksmaxxing should be your one and only goal, if by the end of your looksmaxxing you cant get to 4.5PSL fully maxxed out consider roping.

4-4.75 PSL
At this PSL range personality STARTS to mean SOMETHING, being NT and in a social circle may land you a LTR if you personalitymaxx, but it ultimately amounts nothing because you will get cucked by Chad anyways, tinder will be hell unless you are white you can pull shitnic foids, if you are ethnic there is a small % chance you can LTR a foid of the same ethnicity but it doesn't matter because she will cheat you for Aryan cock.

4.75-5.25 PSL
This range personality would matter the MOST (still not a lot compared to looks), if you are not curry or gook you are in a somewhat safespot, LTR's are more easy to come by and are not as likely to get cucked (still will happen though), at this PSL it should be your best interest to gymaxx and ascend closer to 6 PSL because guys like that will be doing the cucking

5.25-5.75 PSL
Personality matters far less here, you are decently attractive, ONS will become more common you will be complimented often at this range, tinder matches will go up etc. at this PSL range being alpha is important through gymaxxing and above 6'0 you are in a relatively safe position and will likely not get cucked. You still will not have a broad pick to chose from but foids will come your way, being NT is important if you wanna LTR them here but otherwise you can stick with ONS.

6-6.5 PSL
Personality hardly means anything, you can beat the shit out of a foid and still have them drool for your sperm because the looks hailo is too strong at this point, couple it with being 6'0 + and gymceled you will never get cucked, maybe try out modelling could land a small time contract at a modelling agency. Being NT and presentable to the public is still important to maintain the image and status hailo your looks give you. Tinder becomes easy as fuck to get lays, at this point being masc DOM and intimidating is important, not letting yourself slip in social situations is crucial to making sure foids still worship you.

6.5-7PSL.
You can argue being NT might have some benefit but its minimal, you can openly be a piece of trash at this PSL with a rotten personality and foids will still fuck you are try to justify it, perhaps in social situations maintaining an image means something, at this PSL you are likely to be a fucking CEO or some shit at this point so professionalism may matter but in dating you can't lose. Try out modelling will likely make huge shekels from it and reign as king on Earth

7+PSL
You can shootup a kindergarten and torture puppies in your backyard and foids will still find a way to justify it due to looks hailo. 99% of the fertile female population will openly simp for you at this point and your looks will save you from anything, foids will beg you to impregnate them for your genetics and nothing you can do will stain your image as you herd the normie sheep to your will.
Agreed, it matters the most from 4 - 5

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, HighIQcel, Zercic and 1 other person
great thread,shiva.love you

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Good thread.

• +1
I am 5 psl but below 5'10" fml

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Julius and SubhumanCurrycel
But I would ldar instead of rope

• So Sad
  • So Sad
0-4: doesn't matter
4-5.75: matters if you want to be a cuck boyfriend who gets cheated on
5.75+: doesn't mean shit, girls will approach you

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel
0-4: doesn't matter
4-5.75: matters if you want to be a cuck boyfriend who gets cheated on
5.75+: doesn't mean shit, girls will approach you
kinda just summed it up for me ngl.

It's same for others.The more you have money,the less looks matter in order to fuck a foid

LOL if you think being NT will get you laid and suddenly foids will find you sexy :soy: get the fuck out with this bluepilled bullshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise, HighIQcel, Deleted member 4123 and 3 others
LOL if you think being NT will get you laid and suddenly foids will find you sexy :soy: get the fuck out with this bluepilled bullshit.
IF you're between 4 - 5 PSL and a girl finds you somewhat attractive/attractive enough for LTR or ONS she will be instantly turned off by how much of a fucking aspie you are

• +1
i am an aspie irl
i need to ascend at 6 psl so i dont need this awful shit in my life called personality

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SubhumanCurrycel
IF you're between 4 - 5 PSL and a girl finds you somewhat attractive/attractive enough for LTR or ONS she will be instantly turned off by how much of a fucking aspie you are
welcome to 2020 a curry giving you advice how to slay
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and HighIQcel
>0-4 PSL

>7+PSL

just read this two and say life is fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, SadnessWYJ, HighIQcel and 1 other person
cope, normies don't get ONS unless the bitch is drunk.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1338 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Literally never said being NT would make foids find you sexy.

Yup in my list ONS only become a thing 5.25 PSL +
I'm tired of people like you telling other incels it's their fault they can't date, when it's all down to their look.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
>0-4 PSL

>7+PSL

just read this two and say life is fair
It isnt bhai... it isn't.
genetic determinism > futile attempts.
I'm tired of people like you telling other incels it's their fault they can't date, when it's all down to their look.
at 4-5 PSL non curry or gook 5'10+ they CAN date
its just that they will likely be cucked.
your literally putting words in my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and HighIQcel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Lolcel, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
If you are 5 PSL then I'm Jordan Barrett's autistic cousin
I'm more like 4.5-4.75. I have been given 4-5 depedning on the user

Last edited:
I'm more like 4.5. I have been given 4-5 depedning on the user
And if you're judging how good looking I am from the one deliberately shitty selfie twinkmaster uploaded in that thread then you are a retarded cousin, just not that of Jordan Barrett.

Edit: You think I am my avi? @Julius

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Whixh
And if you're judging how good looking I am from the one deliberately shitty selfie twinkmaster uploaded in that thread then you are a retarded cousin, just not that of Jordan Barrett.

Edit: You think I am my avi?
JFL at my IQ, sorry bro, I thought you were your avi. I have never seen any pics of you so I thought your avi was you.

I am indeed a retarded cousin

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and JizzFarmer
0-4 PSL

4-4.75 PSL

4.75-5.25 PSL

5.25-5.75 PSL

6-6.5 PSL

6.5-7PSL.
You can argue being NT might have some benefit but its minimal, you can openly be a piece of trash at this PSL with a rotten personality and foids will still fuck you and try to justify it, perhaps in social situations maintaining an image means something, at this PSL you are likely to be a fucking CEO or some shit at this point so professionalism may matter but in dating you can't lose. Try out modelling will likely make huge shekels from it and reign as king on Earth

7+PSL
lifefuel high iq thread bro, need to be sticky tbh

• Woah
Hit the nail on the head.