Importance of sunscreen?

jrsluca

jrsluca

Iron
Is sunscreen even that important, I use beef tallow daily wondering if that’s enough, cause most sunscreens botched with tons of test killing shit, and sun is meant to be amazing for you

• +1
Reactions: mug, greywind, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Thanks for the money making tip bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks, Alexios, mug and 4 others
Is sunscreen even that important, I use beef tallow daily wondering if that’s enough, cause most sunscreens botched with tons of test killing shit, and sun is meant to be amazing for you
It’s not important unless you are getting burnt imo, but frequent sun exposure can lower collagen, but I think tan and health is more important.

only healthy sunscreen is either beef tallow, or if you really need to get pharma level sunscreen then get mineral based, never get the ultra obsorbant ones that legit leech chemicals into ur skin

Not important at all.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Stop wearing sunscreen, also throw your phone on the river while you are at it, the EMF radiation will turn you into a sissy :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Osaker and ZAATOP4
Sunscreen is a scam, just don't go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Etorphine, eiegta and lifeless
cause most sunscreens botched with tons of test killing shit,
that's why you have to get mineral sunscreen, it doesnt go systemic

its important to not wear it

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
You can use coconut oil it's natural sunscreen

It’s not important unless you are getting burnt imo, but frequent sun exposure can lower collagen, but I think tan and health is more important.
Tan is definitely not anywhere near aa important. Plus it’s just short term compared to the long term drawbacks of sun exposure. Not sure about the health benefits

Beef tallow + diet high in saturated fats will prevent sun aging. Sun screen is endocrine-disrupting cope never use it

Sunscreen is a scam, just don't go outside and buy my products

Do not use suncreen with a correct diet your skin will be strong enough to withstand sun and be healthy

Vitamin C from sunlight is good for the skin sunscreen is a meme

Yes, attempting to “protect” your skin with man made chemicals from the very thing that gives us life is so smart. Retard.

No matter your skin tone, enough sun exposure will lead to burns and you'll always eventually need protection if you're out too long. Maybe the only exception is straight up black people, but they get darker from too much sun. And many don't want that.

Anything that blocks sun rays will help protect your skin from the sun. You only need it if you'll be out longer that an hour or so. 30 min for people with very pale complexion. But even then apply it only after 30 min have passed so you can get a tan, because sunscreen prevents tanning as well.

It has no effect on natural testosterone. You're being a paranoid conspiracy theorist if you believe that.