Importance of using an exfoliator in your skin

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
After cleansing i still had that shit on my face. Using a chemical exfoliator, BHA from Cosrx.
20191101 193952

Ps: that was the 2nd cotton, the 1st was even dirtier

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Schönling, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Do natural exfoliators work or are they mostly just cope?

Do natural exfoliators work or are they mostly just cope?
U mean honey and sugar? They're too harsh on skin. Best is a chemical exfoliator imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
U mean honey and sugar? They're too harsh on skin. Best is a chemical exfoliator imo.
Yeah I tried honey and sugar a few times but it seemed like putting sandpaper on your skin. Im buying some exfoliator when i go out next.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Yeah I tried honey and sugar a few times but it seemed like putting sandpaper on your skin. Im buying some exfoliator when i go out next.
Try a cheese grater for your pizza face

After cleansing i still had that shit on my face. Using a chemical exfoliator, BHA from Cosrx.
View attachment 152871

Ps: that was the 2nd cotton, the 1st was even dirtier
i’m so retarded. i’ve been putting the exfoliator on my face like face wash and letting it sit. i need to buy some cotton balls jfl

i’m so retarded. i’ve been putting the exfoliator on my face like face wash and letting it sit. i need to buy some cotton balls jfl
Lmao yea dude you have to use a flat cotton pad. Also, after you finish with the cottons, apply a lil bit on your hands and tap gently into your skin and leave it for like 1 min.

Lmao yea dude you have to use a flat cotton pad. Also, after you finish with the cottons, apply a lil bit on your hands and tap gently into your skin and leave it for like 1 min.
so i put it on the cotton then i rub it on my face and leave it on there

so i put it on the cotton then i rub it on my face and leave it on there
Put it on the cotton and rub it into your face, doesnt need to be gentle (not too harsh either), if you feel the cotton is already too dirty just get a new one until you dont see any dirt on it. After you finish with the cotton, you put a lil bit of exfoliator on your hands and then you gently tap on your face and leave it for like 45s-1 min. Then wash it off and moisturize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How important is it, boyo?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Put it on the cotton and rub it into your face, doesnt need to be gentle (not too harsh either), if you feel the cotton is already too dirty just get a new one until you dont see any dirt on it. After you finish with the cotton, you put a lil bit of exfoliator on your hands and then you gently tap on your face and leave it for like 45s-1 min. Then wash it off and moisturize
Too much shit to do, I just cleanse my shit and exfoliate once a week in the shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How important is it, boyo?
jfl the amount of sarcasm in your last posts are brutal.
life on ez mode when NA i guess gives good dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Too much shit to do, I just cleanse my shit and exfoliate once a week in the shower
I literally take less than 5 min with my skincare routine, how lazy can someone be srsly

I literally take less than 5 min with my skincare routine, how lazy can someone be srsly
You've never met someone with 1 percentile Conscientiousness

I've thought about utilizing my electric toothbrush, with a used, soft bristle to exfoliate skin

is mechanical exfoliation still okay?

Cleanser and Toner are underrated. Exfoliation alone won't remove all the dirt and dead skin from your FACE.

Good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Post Ur exfolatior
Bha from cosrx, it's in the post.
Cleanser and Toner are underrated. Exfoliation alone won't remove all the dirt and dead skin from your FACE.

Good thread OP
Cleanser is overrated imo. I dont know about toner, never used it.
I've thought about utilizing my electric toothbrush, with a used, soft bristle to exfoliate skin

is mechanical exfoliation still okay?
There's better options of exfoliants out there for a good price, like neutrogena's.

Bha from cosrx, it's in the post.

There's better options of exfoliants out there for a good price, like neutrogena's.
Sérum Facial Exfoliante - AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution - 30 ml - The Ordinary Amazon product ASIN B071D4D5DT
This?

Nah Cleanser is so good especially since I don't exfoliate everyday.

Toner helps with making pores less visible, balance ph level and helps serums and moisturiser absorb better and giving better glow.

Last edited: