[IMPORTANT, HIGH EFFORT] The importance of phenotype is extremely demonic holy shit...

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Fan of @NumbThePain. 🧑‍🌾
Contributor
“The first impression is the last impression.” – Proverb

When people see you, they construct a narrative, a story about who you are. This narrative is constructed subconsciously, and rapidly.
The person isn't even aware about the narrative they form about other people, and even if they are, they're not FULLY aware of it.

Our subconscious mind loads in terabytes of information about how we should perceive people and to have access to that whole narrative at once would be extremely overwhelming, like the kind of overwhelming you'd feel if a woman was energetically and intensely sucking your tip after you've ejaculated, and refused to stop.

This narrative is based on a plethora of factors, like your height, attractiveness, name, mannerisms, indicators of status, behavior, skin color, skin undertone color, hair texture, ethnic phenotype, archetypal phenotype (ex. hot Cheeto girl phenotype), fashion/style, your smell, your voice, your accent, your hairstyle, etc.

Many of these factors overlap with the concept of phenotype, as defined by this forum.

As they get to know you, if they get to know you, their narrative about you changes. You can improve the narrative...
But, the narrative about who you are to them is founded on your first impression.

Remember that removing failos is better than adding halos, most of the time.

Remember this, people create a narrative about you based on everything that makes you, you.
...and will treat you based on this narrative.

I hope you understand the profundity of this insight.

To make sure you know the profundity of this insight, I'll share some examples...
  • You get caught fraudmaxing (contacts, lifts, etc.). From this, people will change their narrative about you as someone who is authentic to someone who is a inauthentic, coping frauding loser who is overcompensating for something he doesn't have.
  • You're a high MTB black woman who has decided to alter your archetypal phenotype from ghetto to non-ghetto. On top of that, you straightened your hair, stopped talking in a ghetto accent and lightened your skin. The narrative people will form about you will change, from violent, loud and irritable to not violent, calm and collected.
  • You're a HTN with a Mediterranean ethnic phenotype. You make 3 Tinder profiles. The only difference is that one is allegedly from Spain, one is from Ecuador, and one is from Northwest India. People will form different narratives around your nationality and treat you accordingly.
  • You're a White Aryan, Anglo-Saxon Male. You're Chad but your name is Dick Smalls...
  • You have wider nostrils than normal for your ethnic phenotype, and flared ears. People associate you with chimpanzees.
  • You're dressed in a formal manner, a dress shirt on top of a sweater, and a tie. You're wearing a pleasant fragrance with nuclear projection. You're wearing X for Men by Clive Christian or Jubilation 40 by Amouage. People form a narrative that associates you with class, wealth, conscientiousness, intelligence, and order.
  • You're ugly. People associate you with every bad trait.
  • You're short, or skinny, or small. People associate you with cowardice, weakness, incompetence, low status, and the pathetic.
  • You're homeless. People form narratives around you that renders you untouchable (the meaning of Dalit), dangerous, etc.
  • You're from a nation. You're associated with the reputation of that nationality, whatever it is.
  • Your hair texture and hairstyle, people associate each hair texture with different traits. I won't get into depth here but you should know it.
  • Your skin color and skin undertone color, obviously. Brutal truth of reality.
  • Your voice. If it's deep, people associate you with dominance, strength, and the capacity for violence. If it's high, it's the opposite.
  • How your traits play together is also another one, and this one is very complex. If you're, let's say, a Spanish guy who immigrated to the US in their 20s but your name is "Dayshaun", people will treat you based on whatever comes out of the paradox and conflict of being a Spanish male with that name.
  • Whatever narrative people form around you when they believe you're a foreigner (of a nation, a club, a group, etc.)
  • The narrative people form around you when you're not neurotypical, depends on what you have that makes you non-NT.
  • The narrative people form around you when they feel your body, and whatever they think about it (handshake, touch your face, etc.)
  • The narrative people form around your ethnic phenotype in general, whether that's Anglo-Saxon, Central European, Nordic, Orientalid, North Indid, Silvid, Sinid, Turanid, Indo-Nordid, Cushitic, etc.
Even status, a pretty important one, crafts the narrative around who you are.
The most important traits to improve are the ones that are immediately noticeable, what people can see with their eyes, hear with their ears, smell with their nose, touch with their hands, etc.

Women, and people treat you and consider your dateability and marriageability based on the narrative they from about you.
Women use the narrative around who you are and assess "how will this narrative affect me". They compare their own narrative about themselves with your narrative and how the narrative of each of you interact with each other and how they impact your or her narrative, and treat you accordingly.

People adjust their distance to you, their openness to your advances, and their friendliness towards you in part according to the narrative they form around you. If you pay attention to things like this, you can see how people perceive you and where you are in the dominance hierarchy.

Some traits are perceived differently depending on your environment, and hence the narrative about that trait in that environment is altered from your original environment.

Everything that you are, is important and it's very important that you craft yourself that best serves you in society, WITHOUT committing social suicide.

You're TRULY better off with a failo or a non-halo than getting caught trying to cover it up or enhance it.

Wherever you are on your looksmaxing journey, remember this...

You are a story, a narrative, radiating out to other people. Control the narrative to benefit you as much as possible.
And the most brutal thing, nobody really cares or thinks twice about if their first impression, or narrative about you are incorrect. They won't internally revise it.

Therefore, for the most part...

“The first impression is the last impression.”
– Proverb

-@enchanted_elixir.

P.S.

People do believe in fairness, equality and such and such, but they also believe the ranking of people based on a whole variety of factors (based on how they decide to rank humans) at the same time. It's like perceptual superposition...

Summary and Thoughts:

The proverb "The first impression is the last impression" highlights the powerful and lasting impact that initial encounters have on people's perceptions. This idea reflects a broader understanding of how narratives about individuals are formed rapidly and often subconsciously based on various observable and perceptible traits.

Key Points:

1. Rapid Narrative Construction: When people first encounter someone, they quickly create a mental narrative or story about who that person is. This process is automatic and influenced by a myriad of factors including physical appearance, mannerisms, and other observable traits.
  2. Subconscious Influence: The narrative is formed so swiftly that individuals are usually unaware of the full extent of their own biases and judgments. This subconscious formation of narratives means that first impressions can be both significant and enduring.
  3. Factors Influencing Perception: Various factors play a role in shaping these narratives. These include but are not limited to height, attractiveness, ethnicity, fashion, behavior, and other physical and behavioral characteristics. Each factor contributes to the initial story people tell themselves about someone.
  4. Changing Perceptions: While the initial narrative can be powerful, it is not immutable. As people get to know someone better, their narrative may evolve. However, the initial impression often continues to exert a lasting influence on how that person is perceived.
  5. Practical Implications: Understanding the weight of first impressions can be crucial in social interactions and personal presentation. Efforts to manage and improve one's initial presentation—by addressing noticeable traits or "failos" (negative attributes) rather than trying to embellish with "halos" (positive attributes)—can be more effective in shaping how one is perceived.
  6. Social Perceptions and Biases: The narrative about an individual is influenced by societal stereotypes and biases related to physical appearance, ethnicity, and status. For instance, different attributes may lead to vastly different perceptions depending on societal norms and individual biases.
  7. Strategic Self-Presentation: Given the importance of first impressions, it's advisable to focus on presenting oneself in a manner that minimizes negative traits and aligns with desired narratives. This involves being aware of how various traits are perceived and working to enhance or adjust them accordingly.
Reflection:

The concept that "The first impression is the last impression" underscores the importance of how we present ourselves and the immediate judgments others make based on our initial interactions. It serves as a reminder of the power of perception and the influence of subconscious biases. By being mindful of these factors, individuals can strategically manage their self-presentation to influence how they are perceived and treated by others.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: copernico, mathis, BoredPrince and 26 others
@Bread&Butter
Maybe you'll be interested in this.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, Bread&Butter and nathan
hi bro thanks for this high iq threads lately. i just wanted to let you know i m sorry for taging you. now that I m unbanned i have learned my lesson. @cromagnon @nathan @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, greycel, violentrose and 8 others
hi bro thanks for this high iq threads lately. i just wanted to let you know i m sorry for taging you. now that I m unbanned i have learned my lesson. @cromagnon @nathan @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken
Bro went straight back to tagging the birds he's finished

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
im glad im being tagged by you 100 times and hour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, enchanted_elixir, kaligula567 and 3 others
“The first impression is the last impression.” – Proverb

When people see you, they construct a narrative, a story about who you are. This narrative is constructed subconsciously, and rapidly.
The person isn't even aware about the narrative they form about other people, and even if they are, they're not FULLY aware of it.

Our subconscious mind loads in terabytes of information about how we should perceive people and to have access to that whole narrative at once would be extremely overwhelming, like the kind of overwhelming you'd feel if a woman was energetically and intensely sucking your tip after you've ejaculated, and refused to stop.

This narrative is based on a plethora of factors, like your height, attractiveness, names, mannerisms, indicators of status, behavior, skin color, skin undertone color, hair texture, ethnic phenotype, archetypal phenotype (ex. hot Cheeto girl phenotype), fashion/style, your smell, your voice, your accent, your hairstyle, etc.

Many of these factors overlap with the concept of phenotype, as defined by this forum.

As they get to know you, if they get to know you, their narrative about you changes. You can improve the narrative...
But, the narrative about who you are to them is founded on your first impression.

Remember that removing failos is better than adding halos, most of the time.

Remember this, people create a narrative about you based on everything that makes you, you.
...and will treat you based on this narrative.

I hope you understand the profundity of this insight.

To make sure you know the profundity of this insight, I'll share some examples...
  • You get caught fraudmaxing (contacts, lifts, etc.). From this, people will change their narrative about you as someone who is authentic to someone who is a inauthentic, coping frauding loser who is overcompensating for something he doesn't have.
  • You're a high MTB black woman who has decided to alter your archetypal phenotype from ghetto to non-ghetto. On top of that, you straightened your hair, stopped talking in a ghetto accent and lightened your skin. The narrative people will form about you will change, from violent, loud and irritable to not violent, calm and collected.
  • You're a HTN with a Mediterranean ethnic phenotype. You make 3 Tinder profiles. The only difference is that one is allegedly from Spain, one is from Ecuador, and one is from Northwest India. People will form different narratives around your nationality and treat you accordingly.
  • You're a White Aryan, Anglo-Saxon Male. You're Chad but your name is Dick Smalls...
  • You have wider nostrils than normal for your ethnic phenotype, and flared ears. People associate you with chimpanzees.
  • You're dressed in a formal manner, a dress shirt on top of a sweater, and a tie. You're wearing a pleasant fragrance with nuclear projection. You're wearing X for Men by Clive Christian or Jubilation 40 by Amouage. People form a narrative that associates you with class, wealth, conscientiousness, intelligence, and order.
  • You're ugly. People associate you with every bad trait.
  • You're short, or skinny, or small. People associate you with cowardice, weakness, incompetence, low status, and the pathetic.
  • You're homeless. People form narratives around you that renders you untouchable (the meaning of Dalit), dangerous, etc.
  • You're from a nation. You're associated with the reputation of that nationality, whatever it is.
  • Your hair texture and hairstyle, people associate each hair texture with different traits. I won't get into depth here but you should know it.
  • Your skin color and skin undertone color, obviously. Brutal truth of reality.
  • Your voice. If it's deep, people associate you with dominance, strength, and the capacity for violence. If it's high, it's the opposite.
  • How your traits play together is also another one, and this one is very complex. If you're, let's say, a Spanish guy who immigrated to the US in their 20s but your name is "Dayshaun", people will treat you based on whatever comes out of the paradox and conflict of being a Spanish male
  • Whatever narrative people form around you when they believe you're a foreigner (of a nation, a club, a group, etc.)
  • The narrative people form around you when you're not neurotypical, depends on what you have that makes you non-NT.
  • The narrative people form around you when they feel your body, and whatever they think about it (handshake, touch your face, etc.)
Even status, a pretty important one, crafts the narrative around who you are.
The most important traits to improve are the ones that are immediately noticeable, what people can see with their eyes, hear with their ears, smell with their nose, touch with their hands, etc.

Women, and people treat you and consider your dateability and marriageability based on the narrative they from about you.
Women use the narrative around who you are and assess "how will this narrative affect me". They compare their own narrative about themselves with your narrative and treat you accordingly.

People adjust their distance to you, their openness to your advances, and their friendliness towards you in part according to the narrative they form around you.
If you pay attention to things like this, you can see how people perceive you and where you are in the dominance hierarchy.

Some traits are perceived differently depending on your environment, and hence the narrative about that trait in that environment is altered from your original environment.

Everything that you are, is important and it's very important that you craft yourself that best serves you in society, WITHOUT committing social suicide.
You're TRULY better off with a failo or a non-halo than getting caught trying to cover it up.

Wherever you are on your looksmaxing journey, remember this...

You are a story, a narrative, radiating out to other people. Control the narrative to benefit you as much as possible.
And the most brutal thing, nobody really cares or thinks twice about if their first impression, or narrative about you are incorrect. They won't internally revise it.

Therefore, for the most part...

“The first impression is the last impression.”
– Proverb

-@enchanted_elixir.

P.S.

People do believe in fairness, equality and such and such, but they also believe the ranking of people based on a whole variety of factors (based on how they decide to rank humans) at the same time. It's like perceptual superposition...
High iq but dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
the jews brainwashed him...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir, kaligula567 and 1 other person
I read

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567, ryuken and enchanted_elixir
im glad im being tagged by you 100 times and hour
bro i was banned for 2 days i couldn't :forcedsmile: @MA_ascender @thugmaxxer2 @looksmaxxing223

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, nathan, ryuken and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, kaligula567, ryuken and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir, MA_ascender and 2 others
bro i was banned for 2 days i couldn't :forcedsmile: @MA_ascender @thugmaxxer2 @looksmaxxing223
the rep payed off, he's almost at 2000 @NZb6Air @ryuken @greycel @JohnBaza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, greycel, WhoTookVendetta and 4 others
There's a summary section.
I know I was saying that I didn't read it, any of it. But my opinion of you is so high, that I knew it was high iq. You're welcome for the compliment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir, kaligula567 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20240824 014959 Chrome
will read later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir and nathan
@Bread&Butter
Maybe you'll be interested in this.
Excellent and interesting read. Every user here should know about this, and bend your narrative to the best of your ability. @enchanted_elixir I'm ready to write more threads on here but I need some ideas to get going, I might start a series on looksmaxxing for each phenotype/race. If there are any content gaps let me know brother. Thank you once again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
the rep payed off, he's almost at 2000 @NZb6Air @ryuken @greycel @JohnBaza
thanks for support bro will try to bring value to this comunity.
what do you think about this cover for my next thread
@MA_ascender @Clavicular @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @cromagnon @nathan @looksmaxxing223 @beefliverontop @Litekiller11 @Imretarded? @GlamourPursuer @itzyaboyJJ
Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 153902

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, cromagnon, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
Excellent and interesting read. Every user here should know about this, and bend your narrative to the best of your ability. @enchanted_elixir I'm ready to write more threads on here but I need some ideas to get going, I might start a series on looksmaxxing for each phenotype/race. If there are any content gaps let me know brother. Thank you once again.
Erm... maybe get a part time instead brother

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and enchanted_elixir
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ryuken
@MA_ascender @Clavicular @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @cromagnon @nathan @looksmaxxing223 @beefliverontop @Litekiller11 @Imretarded? @GlamourPursuer @itzyaboyJJ
View attachment 3118793
Make me the jew instead of master I mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir and kaligula567
Make an idea list and write your ideas down whenever you have one.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, Bread&Butter and kaligula567
Erm... maybe get a part time instead brother
I will be very soon, I'll also be in uni by then. Just doing all this bc I'm bored and have some free time.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir and Bread&Butter
View attachment 3118793
Form a fantasy story, like just make up funny stories abour users. If they're good and the right length, people will read them adn people will love them. Make sure to add funny images like the one you made above.

Trust me dude, you could be famous on this forum if you're pumping out funny part (insert number here) to a funny and engaging story about people on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, ryuken and kaligula567
Facts. Also jfl tiktok refugees with short attention span can’t read more than 2 paragraphs and need chatgpt summary

• +1
what are the narratives around different hair textures

• Hmm...
  • +1
Form a fantasy story, like just make up funny stories abour users. If they're good and the right length, people will read them adn people will love them. Make sure to add funny images like the one you made above.

Trust me dude, you could be famous on this forum if you're pumping out funny part (insert number here) to a funny and engaging story about people on this forum.
Yes make one about how the Jewish master ggm made a psychic connection through your birthday and raped you in your sleep with control of the astral realm

@kaligula567 well that already happened. But I wouldn't let you remember.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, enchanted_elixir and kaligula567
if you will help @enchanted_elixir fight the jews
Users Against the Jews, Part 1: @Master creates the ultimate evil plan to enslave all .org users.

Part 1:

One day, @Master woke up and....

The rest is for you to make. You shall inherit that glory.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, ryuken and kaligula567

i made 3 parts of a story called mog wars when i was grey no one replied

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, kaligula567 and enchanted_elixir
what are the narratives around different hair textures
well, I'm no expert but straight is definitely seen as professional, curly and coily aren't.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, WhoTookVendetta and pandac
i made 3 parts of a story called mog wars when i was grey no one replied
You should have continued and tagged people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and ryuken
finally wheres my tag :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
THIS IS A GOOD THREAD

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: violentrose, WhoTookVendetta, Xangsane and 3 others
@NumbThePain @Clavicular @Orc
Can I get a sticky?

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567, ryuken and WhoTookVendetta
@NumbThePain @Clavicular @Orc
Can I get a sticky?
give this man a sticky @Clavicular after all that hard tags @ryuken @nathan @Gaygymmaxx @looksmaxxing223 @cromagnon @GlamourPursuer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ryuken, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
give this man a sticky @Clavicular after all that hard tags @ryuken @nathan @Gaygymmaxx @looksmaxxing223 @cromagnon @GlamourPursuer
Bro isn't this why they banned you :lul:

Can't help but tag the birds :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, kaligula567 and ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Tag me as well, I'm a fan

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and kaligula567
Tag me as well, I'm a fan
a glorius user @Debetro with 20.000 posts wants me to "tag" him. it would be my honor bhai ;) @ @ryuken @ @nathan @ @Gaygymmaxx @ @looksmaxxing223 @ @cromagnon @ @GlamourPursuer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, nathan, Debetro and 2 others
a glorius user @Debetro with 20.000 posts wants me to "tag" him. it would be my honor bhai ;) @ @ryuken @ @nathan @ @Gaygymmaxx @ @looksmaxxing223 @ @cromagnon @ @GlamourPursuer
He has 21k tbh retard this is not a complicated job, Lock in.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, nathan, Debetro and 1 other person
goodnight my friend just need to take 20mg mk 677 and 10mg of var and we will see tomorrow. @Gaygymmaxx @nathan @ryuken @Debetro @cromagnon @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @Litekiller11 @beefliverontop @violentrose @GlamourPursuer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, cromagnon, looksmaxxing223 and 2 others
goodnight my friend just need to take 20mg mk 677 and 10mg of var and we will see tomorrow. @Gaygymmaxx @nathan @ryuken @Debetro @cromagnon @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @Litekiller11 @beefliverontop @violentrose @GlamourPursuer
Goodnight to you, and to the birds who are resting. Sleep well, wise owl.

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
everyone say goodnight to @kaligula567
@gaygymmax @enchanted_elixir @ryuken @cromagnon @violentrose @looksmaxxing223 @GlamourPursuer @HarshBDSMmaster @got.daim @RomanianCel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, violentrose, kaligula567 and 1 other person
@gaygymmax @enchanted_elixir @ryuken @cromagnon @violentrose @looksmaxxing223 @GlamourPursuer @HarshBDSMmaster @got.daim

carefuly my bird you do not want to get banned like @kaligula567

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, nathan and ryuken
@gaygymmax @enchanted_elixir @ryuken @cromagnon @violentrose @looksmaxxing223 @GlamourPursuer @HarshBDSMmaster @got.daim

sweet dreams @kaligula567

also don't mention @HarshBDSMmaster i miss him:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, kaligula567 and nathan