Important incel trait: lots of knowledge about cringe subjects which is not applicable IRL

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Solstice
Like an interest in geopolitics, anthropology, haplogroups , pseudo-history (incels don't want to know real one but only one whihch fits their stormfront narrative) etc. none of those things are applicable IRL, normies don't know and don't care about any of this and are doing better than you in life, it would made zero difference if you woke up without all this "knowledge" tomorrow morning, you can't monetize it or use it in any way to your advantage.
Religious disputes also belong here.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, try2beme and ascension
Forget all that, my main topics of conversation are PSL lore, Looksmax memes and Blackpill. I'll never be a normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and nathan
every ugly cuck in my classes who has no aura or masculine presence

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
The only knowledge that you need for me to consider you high IQ is understanding that humans are obligate hyper carnivores.

If you are still eating carbohydrates, then you are not black pilled.

Eating only meat and animal fat is what makes Chads over many generations. If you’re an incel, blame it on your ancestors who thought it was a good idea to stray away from what we evolved to eat to eating plant toxins for a dopamine rush.

All carbohydrates break down into sugar except fructose. There is no nutritional benefit to eating them. You’re just trying to justify a sugar addiction.

Carnivore = successful hunter

Plant eater = unsuccessful hunter

IMG 4319

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and maarda