important measurements to assess downward growth

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Cephalometric analysis 71 638
Cephalometric analysis 43 638
Cephalometric analysis 41 638

Rakosi s analysis 14 320

There is a thing called base plane angle it's nearly the same as FMA angle.

Gonial angle can't be a right tool to measure growth pattern. The mandible can rotate backwards resulting in higher fma angle(downward growth) while having same gonial angle.
Growth rotation 24 320

There should be more measurements that give a grip to your forward/downward growth I will add whenever I find one.

If you wanna truly see if ur downward grown, rather go to a local dentist and get the Ceph / ask him to measure all these angles than post your 45degree pics on this Indian teenager forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nathan
Screenshot 2024 08 14 at 110812 PM

rate this in accordance to everything you just wrote

Need a ceph and landmarks marked, but based on my eyes seems pretty forward grown
does getting forehead implants and advancing the nasion through rhinoplasty make sense?

I visualize in my brain that it is crucial to get forward growth while maintaining harmony.

all that along with mid face implants.

does getting forehead implants and advancing the nasion through rhinoplasty make sense?

I visualize in my brain that it is crucial to get forward growth while maintaining harmony.

all that along with mid face implants.
If your midface and jaw is advanced enough to still maintain forward grown looks then yes it can work. If not you need implants and bimax and midface implant. I really think it's utterly comical and foolish idea unless you are a victim of craniofacial abnormality that your eyeballs bulge out because of no forehead. But then you're gonna need le fort 3. Having implants in your forehead, nasion, midface is hundred percent gonna ruin your life from.the ground up. Trust me and forget about implants. If that picture is You, then really forget about implants.

Last edited:
Having implants in your forehead, nasion, midface is hundred percent gonna ruin your life from.the ground up

Well the nasion would just be augmented via rhinoplasty no implants there

But why do you say it will ruin your life?

you have no idea how fucking successful, wonderful and just intoxicating my life would be if that was me in the picture lmao.... saying I wish is a disgusting understatement.

im a horribly downward grown, piece of shit, balding curry.

you have no idea how fucking successful, wonderful and just intoxicating my life would be if that was me in the picture lmao.... saying I wish is a disgusting understatement.

Pm me ur Pic

View attachment 3096978View attachment 3096979View attachment 3096980
View attachment 3096986

There is a thing called base plane angle it's nearly the same as FMA angle.

Gonial angle can't be a right tool to measure growth pattern. The mandible can rotate backwards resulting in higher fma angle(downward growth) while having same gonial angle.View attachment 3096998

There should be more measurements that give a grip to your forward/downward growth I will add whenever I find one.

If you wanna truly see if ur downward grown, rather go to a local dentist and get the Ceph / ask him to measure all these angles than post your 45degree pics on this Indian teenager forum.
Actually life fuel for me and my cephalometric analysis

IMG 20240817 WA0006

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme
Great thread btw

Ratios and cephalometric analysis are overlooked here, probably even more important than almost everything on the .org

I'm a gook with no forehead and no nasion projection and I still feel fine without forehead implant. I don't think you will be more recessed than me in this region. I still have zero problem slaying pussy.

Ratios and cephalometric analysis are overlooked here, probably even more important than almost everything on the .org
Mirin so hard FMA 22.65

I understand that while ratios being the most important and objective, it is hard to understand and not quite intuitive as arbitrary lines drawn on random pics of Jordan Barrett lol.
One thing I wonder is how much of an advancement is ideal aesthetically. Median should be around the ideal by my intuition. but some surgeons like to overadvance people. greater SNA and SNB angle could be more aesthetic than people with median SNB SNA angle?

Last edited:
Mirin so hard FMA 22.65

I understand that while ratios being the most important and objective, it is hard to understand and not quite intuitive as arbitrary lines drawn on random pics of Jordan Barrett lol.
One thing I wonder is how much of an advancement is ideal aesthetically. Median should be around the ideal by my intuition. but some surgeons like to overadvance people. greater SNA and SNB angle could be more aesthetic than people with median SNB SNA angle?
idk, i will do a little research on it

Mirin so hard FMA 22.65

But yeah, i think that ante, overadvanced faces are caused by higher SNA and SNB

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Only thing that matters is frankfurt plane measured in relation to the eyes (not browridge)