IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOOMERS as A MILLENIALCEL.

PARISIEN

PARISIEN

Sphinx
Its really important for you to try to fuck a milf before you 25, because after that.
it's just annother annoying hoe who want equality, you dont even want to be a good boy.

and dont marry them.
here pix of fools flexing with their milf...nah man you both looks weird
Aaron Taylor Johnson shirtless 090823 tout ae899c4cf47f46949c777ec1e8c484ef
Emmanuel Macron Brigitte est une femme libre responsable un visage de la modernite

you dont marry a fantasm, you just realise it and move on.

plus has a millenial (30) now our new milf are like 50/60:sick:.very rare to found a women still hot at this age.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Screenshot 2024 08 16 at 15330PM

i'd rather die KHHV

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and PARISIEN
Nothing Wrong with marrying for 🤑

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and PARISIEN
Milfs are super easy at that age. Probably a third of my body count is milfs. Once I get my surgery I’ll get Botox and skin treatments to lie that I’m in my early 20s again.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
nobody actually WANTS a milf. it’s just that they(used to anyways) have lower standards due to the men their age being disgusting elderly slobs.

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
Milfs are super easy at that age. Probably a third of my body count is milfs. Once I get my surgery I’ll get Botox and skin treatments to lie that I’m in my early 20s again.
they easy as fuck cause they want a relationship since you are the same age range, yeah no its over.
i prefer younger girl now

nobody actually WANTS a milf. it’s just that they(used to anyways) have lower standards due to the men their age being disgusting elderly slobs.
i'm talking at least to a retired stacylite/htb.

real milf not a desesperate single mom