Important question about growth plates

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
so im little over 17 and got foot xrayed by my dad to view growth plates and foot growth plates still are open a little bit and apparently they are some of the first ones to close so if my feet are still open (A little) and they close soonest then how many more inches could i get im guessing most likely naturallly like one but if i start taking a bunch of stuff id up my chnces of more than that.

It's over for you buddy boyo

AROMATASE INHIBITOR to prolong your plates from closing.
PEPTIDE STACK for crazy IGF-1 spikes, which trigger actual growth.
Max out on bonemaxxing supplements.
And you're gold bro.
good luck
dont forget to stretch and do excercise

And you're gold bro.
good luck
Cope, only LL and Relaxin work but Relaxin gives you childbearing hips which is ideal for trannymaxxing.

And you're gold bro.
good luck
what if cant get peptides and the good stuff all i got is a bunch of supps im bout to start dosing crazy im relieved that even my feet plates stilll are slighty open cause that means others still are really open
Cope, only LL works
lol im just wanting 3 inch max but im already average im just doin this for fun and experimantation if i was like really short id maybe do tht tho

Cope, only LL and Relaxin work but Relaxin gives you childbearing hips which is ideal for trannymaxxing.
Shut the fuck up greycel. You don't know shit you stupid manlet.
what if cant get peptides and the good stuff all i got is a bunch of supps im bout to start dosing crazy im relieved that even my feet plates stilll are slighty open cause that means others still are really open
Then if you can't get peptides bro:
I really suggest the aromatase inhibitor, it can give you the chance to even surpass your genetic limits of height, apart from keeping ALL your plates open for longer (Clavicules, Spine, Tibia, Knees).
They sell AI's at pharmacies i think.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman

Then if you can't get peptides bro:
I really suggest the aromatase inhibitor, it can give you the chance to even surpass your genetic limits of height, apart from keeping ALL your plates open for longer (Clavicules, Spine, Tibia, Knees).
They sell AI's at pharmacies i think.
is it called huperzine a the stuff your talking about i can jujst buy over counter without prescipiont and also should i try sand get the stuff called like mk77 or something like that
is it called huperzine a the stuff your talking about i can jujst buy over counter without prescipiont and also should i try sand get the stuff called like mk77 or something like that
its on the archive heightmaxe thread

I know everything you dumbfuck. I study looksmaxxing on a regular basis. I understand this shit better than anyone. You're just low IQ and your neurotic brain can't handle the truth that trannymaxxing is ideal.

ok so i complety finished my supp stack for max increase of dht, test, hgh which hopefully will help frame and height ik its aready overkill but theres no way im adding anymore this is already so much idk if should cut any out
niacin
boron
vitamin k2 mk4
zinc
magnesium
calcium
vit d3
creatine
ashwaldka (spelled wrong)
meletonin
vit b1
l dopa
l argine
gabba

• Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta
ok so i complety finished my supp stack for max increase of dht, test, hgh which hopefully will help frame and height ik its aready overkill but theres no way im adding anymore this is already so much idk if should cut any out
niacin
boron
vitamin k2 mk4
zinc
magnesium
calcium
vit d3
creatine
ashwaldka (spelled wrong)
meletonin
vit b1
l dopa
l argine
gabba
MK-677 augments growth hormone. Look it up.
Also look up for AROMATASE INHIBITORS.

ok so just bought magnesium, glocosamine chondroitin and creatine how am supposed to dose im thinking 400 to 600mg of magnesium the glocosamine chondrotin pills have 1.5g of glocosamine and 1.2g of chondrotion so maybe 2 or 3 day and creatine one scoop is 5 grams so prob about 25g a day

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
ok so just bought magnesium, glocosamine chondroitin and creatine how am supposed to dose im thinking 400 to 600mg of magnesium the glocosamine chondrotin pills have 1.5g of glocosamine and 1.2g of chondrotion so maybe 2 or 3 day and creatine one scoop is 5 grams so prob about 25g a day
nibba

stop with all those cope supplements

and buy proper heightmaxxing stuff

Expect to grow 1 inch max

u fr where you buy it
it is on amazon and other websites

don't worry about where to buy it

worry about what to buy

u can spend a day looking for websites to buy from

just look for a legit one

this is what u need to inject tho

you can grow a couple inches at least i bet

it is on amazon and other websites

don't worry about where to buy it

worry about what to buy

u can spend a day looking for websites to buy from

just look for a legit one

this is what u need to inject tho

you can grow a couple inches at least i bet

i cant find mk677 on amazon but i can find sites that sell peptides but idk if thyed take a visa gift card cause i cant use my parents but yeah peptides and that stuff is garunteed to work all the shit i tkake just ups my chances

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i cant find mk677 on amazon but i can find sites that sell peptides but idk if thyed take a visa gift card cause i cant use my parents but yeah peptides and that stuff is garunteed to work all the shit i tkake just ups my chances
read it properly and look for legit sites

where u from?