IMPORTANT THINGS WE SHOULD DO TO MAKE THIS FORUM GREAT AGAIN!!!

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Master
First of all mark the mods under here so we can make this actually happening.
A little music for my low dopaminecels:

So I think everyone here knows that this forum is getting "boring", so HOW CAN WE MAKE IT BETTER?
We need to first understand what made this forum "worse":trepidation:
people with small knowledge
youngcels (under 15)
shitposting (threads under 300 words)
greycels that dont know much content and ask questions that are basic, examples:
is bone smashing cope?
is thumbpulling cope?
how can i get taller?
how can i use HGH?

PROCLAIMER!!!:feelskek: there is nothing wrong with not knowing a lot of things:feelsokman:,the true problem is that the same questions have been asked hundreds of times.:confused:
Old people that were here (2019-2022) are mostly gone since they maxxed everything:eek:
greys not giving rep which can be annoying sometimes:cautious:
shit/usless responses, examples: DNR, (faggot, nigger etc), videos with DNR caption:rolleyes:

SO HOW CAN WE FIX ALL OF THIS FIXING THAT I MENTIONED??:eek::eek:

Well lets go topic for topic,

1. people with small knowledge
no one with less then 1k posts and 20 hours on this forum isnt allowed to make threads.

2. youngcels (under 15)
well we cant actually know anyones real age we can make an alert before making an account here, the mods can create a stupid idea to make the youngcels scared like "YOU WILL GET BRAIN DAMAGEEE:soy::soy:"

3. shitposting (threads under 300 words)
Block the permission for threads under 300 words:feelswow:

4. greycels that dont know much content and ask questions that are basic
solution number 1. will solve this too:)

5. Old people that were here (2019-2022) are mostly gone since they maxxed everything
no solution (send them foot pics and beg for their comeback):forcedsmile:

6. greys not giving rep which can be annoying sometimes
i hope every grey is reading this, GIVE ME REPS NIGGA:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

7. shit/usless responses, examples: DNR, (faggot, nigger etc), videos with DNR caption
give a strike if someone does this:LOL:

I hope this forum can be great forever and stay on the memories of everyone when you slay and get compliments:owo:
That was it bhais hope yall are doing ok, have a great day buddys:LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksmaxxernewbie, ascension, Bars and 9 others
make me admin
shia.jihadist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, wastedspermcel, Bars and 2 others
Tags:
@wastedspermcel
@Rigged
@CoreSchizo
@carouselenjoyer
@PsychoH
@PsychoDsk
@Clavicular
@Gengar
@TechnoBoss
@greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Poisonpunk3, Kaari, wastedspermcel and 2 others
BUMP:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Poisonpunk3, Kaari, PsychoH and 1 other person
Just let me schizopost and ragepost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr2chef, Kaari, Bars and 1 other person
i got a short one coming right now ill tag you its abt my ultimate stack ill tag you right away
7. shit/usless responses, examples: DNR, (faggot, nigger etc), videos with DNR caption
yes but if something is just straight up tales you should be able to say it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and org3cel.RR
i got a short one coming right now ill tag you its abt my ultimate stack ill tag you right away

yes but if something is just straight up tales you should be able to say it
glad to know your future stack bhai

• +1
Reactions: Poisonpunk3, Kaari and PsychoH
  • +1
Reactions: Poisonpunk3, Kaari and gigell

So I think everyone here knows that this forum is getting "boring", so HOW CAN WE MAKE IT BETTER?
youngcels (under 15)
greycels that dont know much content and ask questions that are basic, examples:
is bone smashing cope?
is thumbpulling cope?
how can i get taller?
how can i use HGH?

PROCLAIMER!!!:feelskek: there is nothing wrong with not knowing a lot of things:feelsokman:,the true problem is that the same questions have been asked hundreds of times.:confused:
Old people that were here (2019-2022) are mostly gone since they maxxed everything:eek:
shit/usless responses, examples: DNR, (faggot, nigger etc), videos with DNR caption:rolleyes:

no one with less then 1k posts and 20 hours on this forum isnt allowed to make threads.

2. youngcels (under 15)
well we cant actually know anyones real age we can make an alert before making an account here, the mods can create a stupid idea to make the youngcels scared like "YOU WILL GET BRAIN DAMAGEEE:soy::soy:"

5. Old people that were here (2019-2022) are mostly gone since they maxxed everything

i hope every grey is reading this, GIVE ME REPS NIGGA:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I hope this forum can be great forever and stay on the memories of everyone when you slay and get compliments:owo:

Yes I dont think under 18 people should be allowed since looksmaxxing and looksmaxxing discussion is heavily homoerotic. I feel weird about it.

• +1
Yes I dont think under 18 people should be allowed since looksmaxxing and looksmaxxing discussion is heavily homoerotic. I feel weird about it.
how old are you

• +1
Reactions: Poisonpunk3 and Kaari

youngcels (under 15)
is bone smashing cope?
is thumbpulling cope?
how can i get taller?
how can i use HGH?

2. youngcels (under 15)

Just because you just turned 15 yesterday doesn’t mean your beating the youngcel allegations bhai

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Tags:
@wastedspermcel
@Rigged
@CoreSchizo
@carouselenjoyer
@PsychoH
@PsychoDsk
@Clavicular
@Gengar
@TechnoBoss
@greycel
for even extra conveniency, play a 30 second ad every time you click on a thread

• JFL
Calming read, especially with that music in the background. Here's some Rep, just like you wanted!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, ascension and org3cel.RR
The emojis after every sentence are making me cage

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, Kaari, org3cel.RR and 1 other person
The emojis after every sentence are making me cage
I need to find a way to keep the attention of low spam attentioncels and low dopaminecels mate

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Kaari
This Site isn't lookmaxing site if you want tjat go to reddit

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Me Youngcel 14 :DD

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

youngcels (under 15)
is bone smashing cope?
is thumbpulling cope?
how can i get taller?
how can i use HGH?

2. youngcels (under 15)

300 is a lot tho i think it should be 200. and other times everything needed to be said is said in 30 words so i think the limit should be 30

those shouldnt be banned theyre funny

• Love it
300 is a lot tho i think it should be 200. and other times everything needed to be said is said in 30 words so i think the limit should be 30

those shouldnt be banned theyre funny
Thanks for the suggestions. I agree with your opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and isis_Bleach
Thanks for the suggestions. I agree with your opinion
no u dont u want me impaled on a stake. what do u think should be done for oldcels like me who still have no knowledge and are still low iq.

• +1
no u dont u want me impaled on a stake. what do u think should be done for oldcels like me who still have no knowledge and are still low iq.
How bro, i have been here for some months and already know a lot i have improved much, what can i do to help you out? Pm me if your serious

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
You understand what's wrong with the forum but most of your solutions are dogshit lmao.

• So Sad
Have any better ideas?
Pretty much all of these could be fixed if people actually used the report function since most of these things you mention are infractions of the forum rules (they either fall under low effort or spam), but most people don't bother doing so and also mods are specifically very lax about people shitposting as long as they keep it on offtopic cuz they don't wanna challenge the status quo set by braindead turborotters and potentially miss out on shekels.

As for underage users just discourage them to use the forum in any way possible, make them paranoid about their digital footprint, etc... but I don't really think they constitute a problem, honestly most of them are probably not much less intelligent than your average poster on his 20s/30s :feelskek:

My suggestion is that you start making use of the ignore function (don't listen to the retards saying it's "muh low T" to ignore users, JFL at purposely putting up with mono-neural rotting retards on an internet forum where you have the commodity to ignore them) and report blatant spam when you see it.

• +1
Pretty much all of these could be fixed if people actually used the report function since most of these things you mention are infractions of the forum rules (they either fall under low effort or spam), but most people don't bother doing so and also mods are specifically very lax about people shitposting as long as they keep it on offtopic cuz they don't wanna challenge the status quo set by braindead turborotters and potentially miss out on shekels.

As for underage users just discourage them to use the forum in any way possible, make them paranoid about their digital footprint, etc... but I don't really think they constitute a problem, honestly most of them are probably not much less intelligent than your average poster on his 20s/30s :feelskek:

My suggestion is that you start making use of the ignore function (don't listen to the retards saying it's "muh low T" to ignore users, JFL at purposely putting up with mono-neural rotting retards on an internet forum where you have the commodity to ignore them) and report blatant spam when you see it.
Thanks for the advice man