Important to have a beard!

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

Beard suppose to be on face not destroyed same as nails u not pulling out nails u just trim if u young grow mustache or goatee just little bit .As u seen in video games or movies then u get older and older u growing more and more hair in nature tribes would look like zeus gods something like this .But what about jordan barrett well i think he can grow something some people dont have hair but if u have its part of face .Hair have nerve system sixt sense so after u are 18yo ot younger u start level up .This post for those who gived up and want something higher and better .

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and iblamechico

Most non-nt nigga on this forum congratz

• +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
That doesnt prove anything if left side people have hair on face then they can for sure have mustache shaving is not natural and its same as destroying uoyr nails .If u want to live in fake realm then do that burn that karma right photo guys not even have long hair show meme with longest beard im sure that super long beard look better and have some status look than this meme

• JFL
your suppose to groom your beard not look like a homeless cavemen

Yes u can shape .Some people grow very long then u need only to brush
your suppose to groom your beard not look like a homeless cavemen

• JFL
Yes u can shape .Some people grow very long then u need only to brush
shape it after it reach the size of your knuckles otherwise it will just weird never understand those who leave it until they die

shape it after it reach the size of your knuckles otherwise it will just weird never understand those who leave it until they die
I understand why i will grow until reach chest or lower my beard no barber at all

• JFL
Wait lol i try use gif
blud changed it
why dont you at least download the image and use it instead of using a screenshot jfl
like nigga at least crop it

You look half-asian with a beard