importing thing to always remember

finn899

finn899

Peace out
do not base how you lool like off the mirror/selfie because they both distort your face (especially mirror) to a very unrealistic standard,here is an important thing to remember people who look good in back camera/mid range photos such as models/actors will look good in selfies too but some most normies/mtns look way better in selfies then in back camera/far away shots,if you dont believe me? go on instagram on people you know irl most of them will look the exact same in back camera photos from mid range but they will look different in selfies.

here is an example of back camera vs front people always said elliot rodgers looked good and he should of been able to find a girlfreind but the reality is if you saw him irl he would look very close to the image on the left because thats his true eye size and the right (front camera) made his eyes bigger and more proportionate

Last edited:
Elliot rodger was truecel

boyo stop coping i looked at true mirror it has 0 difference from reality and normal mirrror

View attachment 2528355View attachment 2528357people always said elliot rodgers looked good and he should of been able to find a girlfreind but the reality is if you saw him irl he would look very close to the image on the left because thats his true eye size and the right (front camera) made his eyes bigger and more proportionate
If I got mogged by my half-brother as hard as he did I would kill myself too

2C55348B 12A0 411E 94F1 F23518B0077B
257039C6 1915 4677 A83C 62829A4751C7

• Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
boyo stop coping i looked at true mirror it has 0 difference from reality and normal mirrror
anybody with a symetrical face will obviously look the same in both

anybody with a symetrical face will obviously look the same in both
most people have symetrical faces even if they are asymmetric they just look reversed

Elliot rodger was truecel
He was a volcel. He could've pulled an ethnic girl if he wanted. But he bitched like a baby and wanted white stacys only.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
most people have symetrical faces even if they are asymmetric they just look reversed
this is cope,you only look as good as you do in back camera mid range shots,selfies are litterally fraud

Elliot mogged his brother
He was MTN at worst and had an alright base for ascension. He could have done something with his life, but muh stacies and muh chads :soy:

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, T50 Mogger and PointOfNoReturn
So what's the most accurate way to know what you look like

So what's the most accurate way to know what you look like
any new iphone back camera,take a picture from around 6 feet in regular lighting eye height and that is how you look to other people,also see how you look in true mirror and look like a mix of them

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
View attachment 2528387any new iphone back camera,take a picture from around 6 feet in regular lighting eye height and that is how you look to other people,also see how you look in true mirror and look like a mix of them
remember some people can look better in irl/back camera then in selfies it all depends on nose width,eye spacing/facial height

this is cope,you only look as good as you do in back camera mid range shots,selfies are litterally fraud
brother trust me if one looks good in mirror he will look good on back camera

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
how the fuck does mirror distort your face, mirror is much more accurate when compared to back camera. back camera depends a lot on lighting and shit