Impossible to get real friendships after 21

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
the friends you make in college and before are the ones you will be most connected to because you formed memories together in those innocent careless years, I can never form friendships like the ones in high school again theres some kind of subconscious reason that makes those people special for you compared to other people you meet when you are older

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, N1666, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
I'll be your fren. Plus I need some cumskin friends

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Doesn't make sense, can you elaborate?

Let's hypothetically say, you met this girl at 20 and went to her at 22, would the principle still apply?

the friends you make in college and before are the ones you will be most connected to because you formed memories together in those innocent careless years, I can never form friendships like the ones in high school again theres some kind of subconscious reason that makes those people special for you compared to other people you meet when you are older
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
Doesn't make sense, can you elaborate?

Let's hypothetically say, you met this girl at 20 and went to her at 22, would the principle still apply?
Any1 can meet girls off tinder that’s not the hard part,finding friends irl is 10 times harder and more important/takes up more time of your day and you can actually do things like activities

Any1 can meet girls off tinder that’s not the hard part,finding friends irl is 10 times harder and more important/takes up more time of your day and you can actually do things like activities
Meeting a woman in real life isn't always better.

Meeting a woman in real life isn't always better.
Ik im just saying you can meet them online from tinder and have a reason to meet them,you can’t do things to make friends

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Ok office clerk

Ik im just saying you can meet them online from tinder and have a reason to meet them,you can’t do things to make friends
Online =/= tinder or dating apps

I've met mine online but it wasn't a dating app, I would argue that's better than dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Online =/= tinder or dating apps

I've met mine online but it wasn't a dating app, I would argue that's better than dating apps.
yes if you have an nt insta account with like 1k followers its soo much easier

yes if you have an nt insta account with like 1k followers its soo much easier
Dont worry, I used to think like you that women are turned on by high follower count

in fact, once I got 10k followers in 2 weeks from my programmed bots that advertised it to indian channels saying its a female 14 year old account, i got 10k followers my girlfriend did not care one bit

and I realised it was stupid too, so i deleted all of them and now i just talk to her

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
the only way is trough mutual friends, sports or work... :/

I made a new friend this year @ 25/26

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
High school friend ships are better but most of them will move on in collage people tend to not be as open to making friends as they have their friend groups from high school and dont feel the need to make new ones maybe try social clubs or something idk