Impossible to get rid of fat in my face

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
Thats it for me I literally give up on cutting. My fat distribution just fucking sucks. Doesnt matter how much I starve myself my face is always fat. Its so mentally exausting to eat 1000-1500 calories a day so Im just getting lipo or whatever the fuck is better than that in the next couple months.

Its just my fucking fat in the cheeks and submental area that need to disappear for me to not look like a baby.

What is the most depressing is that I look so good when pulling back my cheek and submental fat I now have a habit of doing it when looking at the mirror and knowing I cant fucking get rid of it kills me

Been cutting for two months and I am super skinny btw so Im done.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and SayNoToRotting
You aren’t even trying lol.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Buccal fat removal Will do it

Try water fast, eat nuts only. You have stubborn baby fat and it never goes away until you are in single digit bf

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Try using diuretics only as an experiment to see if you problem is fat or water retention. Limit salt consumption, drink a ton of water and try some over the counter diuretic. If this doesn't improve your face, then fat cells are your problem.

Try water fast, eat nuts only. You have stubborn baby fat and it never goes away until you are in single digit bf
Wont all the fat come back after I start eating again?
Try using diuretics only as an experiment to see if you problem is fat or water retention. Limit salt consumption, drink a ton of water and try some over the counter diuretic. If this doesn't improve your face, then fat cells are your problem.
Already did that. Its all fat.
Buccal fat removal Will do it
Looked it up and yeah for the cheeks I think thats my best option.

Also heard many bad things about liposuction.. is there any good alternatives for the submental area?

Last edited:
I feel you OP, but @Alt Number 3's suggestion is really the best solution here. Worked wonders for me.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I have a bit of the same problem.
Fat is going faster from my body than my face.
I think it just takes time.
And i'm not sub10% yet so it might change.

Some people just store fat in your face. I would suggest lipo. Does the fat come back after that though?
I swear my facial fat hinders me so much more than what I could be. I can literally just grab my cheek fat. but i'm 14% bf. It makes literally no sense. I have visible abs but my cheekbones are covered LMAO

Some people just store fat in your face. I would suggest lipo. Does the fat come back after that though?
I swear my facial fat hinders me so much more than what I could be. I can literally just grab my cheek fat. but i'm 14% bf. It makes literally no sense. I have visible abs but my cheekbones are covered LMAO
I don't have fully visible abs, but I Can see them in good lighting and I can pinch my facial fat