Impossible to live without drugs/alcohol.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I am not addicted, I simply have a lot of experience. I still conclude it's not possible to live without substance abuse.

The loneliness, boredom, pain is too much to handle sober.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, Clqs, Ascending2Tyrone and 1 other person
its possible im on a week and a half rn of complete detox from stims and alcohol and after the first 3 days i felt fine I workout tho and study to keep myself busy but its possible. But it def is hard ngl I'm going back on stims This upcoming thursday when i get my refill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 5.5psl, Carbine and 1 other person
its possible im on a week and a half rn of complete detox from stims and alcohol and after the first 3 days i felt fine I workout tho and study to keep myself busy but its possible. But it def is hard ngl I'm going back on stims This upcoming thursday when i get my refill
i've been clean for weeks but life is miserable. Not worth being sober.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Carbine and tombradylover
You're on 3 bottles of wine a night fella you lost control along time ago. No offence of course.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Yuki, Carbine and 1 other person
Should I get into substances as a youngcel?

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and MoggerGaston
You're on 3 bottles of wine a night fella you lost control along time ago. No offence of course.
I am so much in control that 3 bottles of wine barely affects me. 3 bottles of wine for me is same as 1 glass of wine for you.

Would you call someone who drinks 1 glass of wine an alcoholic, having lost control? No. But that's what you are saying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine
Just consume 1 L of Jagermeister daily.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Just consume 1 L of Jagermeister daily.
jager-3.png

legit

I am not addicted, I simply have a lot of experience. I still conclude it's not possible to live without substance abuse.

Slave

I am so much in control that 3 bottles of wine barely affects me. 3 bottles of wine for me is same as 1 glass of wine for you.

Would you call someone who drinks 1 glass of wine an alcoholic, having lost control? No. But that's what you are saying.
I thought you were intelligent jfl
It's not alot to youbecause your body has built up a tolerance to it.
First time you ever drank alcohol if you had 3 bottles of wine you would be in hospital.
Your body has built up an immunity to it because now it sees the poison as something normal, but it's still poison and still rotting you inside.
Go drink 6 bottles of wine, you will feel shit the next day.
Do it for 3 months straight it will be normal. But obviously still incredibly damaging

First time you ever drank alcohol if you had 3 bottles of wine you would be in hospital.
Your body has built up an immunity to it because now it sees the poison as something normal, but it's still poison and still rotting you inside.
Do it for 3 months straight it will be normal. But obviously still incredibly damaging
IMG 7843

Enjoy ya poison
Lol I’ve probably drank maybe once or twice max this year

I just thought your point about tolerance was too water for me not to react, especially given the paragraphs

"Im not addicted i just cant live without taking it"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
Just fuck jb like the rest of us

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Lol I’ve probably drank maybe once or twice max this year

I just thought your point about tolerance was too water for me not to react, especially given the paragraphs
Yeah and it's water that because you can tolerate something dosnt mean you are not addicted
Some fat cunt eating sugar and junk everyday can tolerate that too

Sell me some ketamine

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SoundnVision
I am joking brah. I havent drank in weeks, but such abstinence doesnt improve my life

"Im not addicted i just cant live without taking it"
I am immune to addiction. Ive been gambling every day for the past 3 years and I am still not addicted.

I am joking brah. I havent drank in weeks, but such abstinence doesnt improve my life
I know what you mean when I don't drink I look alot better skin eyes etc plus I'm more productive, have more energy, literally everything is logically better but I'm still craving a drink.
Evil stuff

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I know what you mean when I don't drink I look alot better skin eyes etc plus I'm more productive, have more energy, literally everything is logically better but I'm still craving a drink.
Evil stuff
Shit life quality. Alcohol makes problems dissapear

How can i get virgin htb jb when sober? I cant so i go back to drinking

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision