Imposter Syndrome - a common psychological phenomenon

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Definition of Imposter Syndrome
It is the experience of feeling like a phony. You feel as though at any moment you are going to be found out as a fraud, like you don't belong where you are, and you only got there through dumb luck.

You may have a big history of accomplishments, maybe you ascended, maybe you graduated school with a 4.0 GPA, perhaps even something simple like being given praise for doing a task. Yet you for some reason doubt yourself, you feel like at any moment some nigga is gonna pull up and end your career.

YOU’RE NOT ALONE SON

Studies show about 70% of people experience a moment of imposter syndrome in their lifetime.

List of imposter syndrome symptoms
1. a lack of self-confidence
2. anxiety
3. doubts about your thoughts abilities, achievements and accomplishments
4. negative self-talk
5. feelings of inadequacy
6. dwelling on past mistakes and not feeling good enough

these are all signs and symptoms of imposter syndrome.

do you feel like an imposter?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, TheMewingBBC and LordNorwood
I have had this forever but when I see people talking about how they self diagnose avoidant personality or social anxiety I always feel like they are LARPing EMOs

Dunning-Kreuger = legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, BigBoy, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
I have had this forever but when I see people talking about how they self diagnose avoidant personality or social anxiety I always feel like they are LARPing EMOs

Dunning-Kreuger = legit
Legit son

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I feel like even though I live a better life and mock aspies' and anime addicts' lives they have more personality than me, while I'm a bland ass nigger mocking people with clear tastes

Truly terrible :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blitz, balding17yomanletcel and Petsmart
It is the experience of feeling like a phony. You feel as though at any moment you are going to be found out as a fraud, like you don't belong where you are, and you only got there through dumb luck.

You may have a big history of accomplishments, maybe you ascended, maybe you graduated school with a 4.0 GPA, perhaps even something simple like being given praise for doing a task. Yet you for some reason doubt yourself, you feel like at any moment some nigga is gonna pull up and end your career.

YOU’RE NOT ALONE SON

Studies show about 70% of people experience a moment of imposter syndrome in their lifetime.

2. anxiety
4. negative self-talk

When I was in grad school, legit 80% of the other people were legit retarded.

Imposter syndrome is cope

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
holy fuck. this is probably exactly whats going on with me .

fuck this forum for doubting me. fuck you niggers. I am who I am . if they think I am larping they can go fuck their subhumanselves

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, LordNorwood and Petsmart

YOU’RE NOT ALONE SON

2. anxiety
4. negative self-talk

the underlying issues is low test. self doubt is low test.

high test=just go what you need to do and forget about pointless introspection. being in the moment and enjoying life

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Petsmart
indeed i do feel like an imposter son

Legit.

• +1
  • +1
Didn’t read

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Petsmart
Never, I'm just retarted

• +1
281E251D 722A 4951 AEDD 78F044868128

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA and Petsmart
I’m part of the 30% because I know that I’m a dumbass

ive had this develop around the beginning of junior year and its in been in full effect for about a year now.

Dunning-Kreuger = legit
true

i always wonder if im part of the dunning-kruger effect it makes me self-doubt and wonder in situations where i feel smart but wonder if im the retarded lower percentile who think their smart.

but i think i have legit social anxiety and avoidant personality disorder. i check out word for word with both. i want to interact and go outside but i cant when im afraid to walk down the streets bc i get scared walking past women and i cant even hold a conversation without having the urge to leave bc of discomfort despite wanting to talk to the person.

idk i could be the larping emo and have no issues and be a bitch. honestly no clue tbh.

• +1
ive had this develop around the beginning of junior year and its in been in full effect for about a year now.

true

i always wonder if im part of the dunning-kruger effect it makes me self-doubt and wonder in situations where i feel smart but wonder if im the retarded lower percentile who think their smart.

but i think i have legit social anxiety and avoidant personality disorder. i check out word for word with both. i want to interact and go outside but i cant when im afraid to walk down the streets bc i get scared walking past women and i cant even hold a conversation without having the urge to leave bc of discomfort despite wanting to talk to the person.

idk i could be the larping emo and have no issues and be a bitch. honestly no clue tbh.
yeah, always seen people on r9k and stuff talking about how they have avoidant and schizoid etc etc like its a meme disease

I guess you will never know unless you go to a real doctor, every online test Ive taken says I have severe clinical depression :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
yeah, always seen people on r9k and stuff talking about how they have avoidant and schizoid etc etc like its a meme disease

I guess you will never know unless you go to a real doctor, every online test Ive taken says I have severe clinical depression :ROFLMAO:
you should prob go to a psychiatrist then srs. reading ur posts u do seem to be struggling but masking it.

my doctor diagnosed me with depression as well but my mom didnt want me to go bc she thought it would interfere with my chances if i ever wanted to make it big

• +1

YOU’RE NOT ALONE SON

2. anxiety
4. negative self-talk

Low T syndrome. True slayer knows he's the one and only.

i think im an imposter human being because im such an ugly subhuman manlet jfl tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back