IMPREGNATED STACY FROM TINDER SLAY STORY (GTFIH!)

Niggamaxxer

Niggamaxxer

Iron
Craziest slay story ever no fucking cap

So I find this crazy based Stacy Lite big booty Latina who fucks with Andrew Tate and hates jews on tinder.
I arrange to hookup the day after so the next day she pulls up in her Bugatti Veyron (she's somehow a millionaire wtf??)). I am already rock solid and I leak some precum (high T ig) just thinking about the fact that I bagged myself a sugar mommy 🤑

Next thing you know she rips off my pants and starts slurping my 9x8 and she takes it so deep inside her throat she fucking chokes and dies on it so I call the ambulance and paramedics show up.

Now you wouldn't believe it, BUT ADRIANA LIMA SHOWS UP AS THE PARAMEDIC! I was like "wtf I thought you were a super model not a paramedic" but she starts doing mouth to mouth with the Stacy lite to try to revive her and I bust again because it's basically lesbian sex. I slide my dick between their lips and Adriana likes it probably because I mog her husband to Kolkata. I quickly turn that bitch around and hit some thunderous backshots which create a shockwave that was felt around the world. I release some more precum which I swallowed and it immediately gave me a lasix tier debloat. Adriana was mirin my ogee curve and then forum legend Salludon pulled up of out of nowhere and tried to rizz her but I mogged Salludon back to Delhi because of my pheno and he got cucked jfl.

I then finally busted 2l of pure chad seamen and impregnated Adriana with it to save her bloodline and then she even poured some into a bottle to use after 9 months so she could get pregnant AGAIN to repopulate the Earth with only chads and stacies.

In B4 tales you loser incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, fxckz, ElySioNs and 1 other person
tales
कहानियों
cuentos
故事
сказки

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and ElySioNs

Craziest slay story ever no fucking cap

So I find this crazy based Stacy Lite big booty Latina who fucks with Andrew Tate and hates jews on tinder.
I arrange to hookup the day after so the next day she pulls up in her Bugatti Veyron (she's somehow a millionaire wtf??)). I am already rock solid and I leak some precum (high T ig) just thinking about the fact that I bagged myself a sugar mommy 🤑

Next thing you know she rips off my pants and starts slurping my 9x8 and she takes it so deep inside her throat she fucking chokes and dies on it so I call the ambulance and paramedics show up.

Now you wouldn't believe it, BUT ADRIANA LIMA SHOWS UP AS THE PARAMEDIC! I was like "wtf I thought you were a super model not a paramedic" but she starts doing mouth to mouth with the Stacy lite to try to revive her and I bust again because it's basically lesbian sex. I slide my dick between their lips and Adriana likes it probably because I mog her husband to Kolkata. I quickly turn that bitch around and hit some thunderous backshots which create a shockwave that was felt around the world. I release some more precum which I swallowed and it immediately gave me a lasix tier debloat. Adriana was mirin my ogee curve and then forum legend Salludon pulled up of out of nowhere and tried to rizz her but I mogged Salludon back to Delhi because of my pheno and he got cucked jfl.

I then finally busted 2l of pure chad seamen and impregnated Adriana with it to save her bloodline and then she even poured some into a bottle to use after 9 months so she could get pregnant AGAIN to repopulate the Earth with only chads and stacies.

In B4 tales you loser incels
made up shit

I believe you, chad.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm and Niggamaxxer
As expected, incels coping

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer