Improve your frame with Mediphorm

caiolindo

caiolindo

yo chico
Music to make reading easier:

I've never seen any thread or anything like that about an extremely simple and safe muscle filler, Mediphorm, so i decided to make this thread to bring this subject to the forum, because I think it can help a lot of gymcels as it's practically impossible to spot.

Mediphorm is a brand associated with a particular type of body contouring product, often marketed to bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. The primary use of Mediphorm is to enhance muscle appearance, particularly in terms of size and fullness. Here's a detailed overview:

What is Mediphorm?

Mediphorm is a localized, injectable product that is used to increase muscle volume. It is typically utilized by individuals looking to enhance the aesthetic appearance of specific muscles, giving them a more prominent and defined look.

Composition

Mediphorm is usually composed of substances such as hyaluronic acid or other similar volumizing agents. These substances are designed to be biocompatible and temporary, with the body gradually absorbing them over time.

How it Works

1. Injection: Mediphorm is injected directly into the muscle tissue of the desired area.
  2. Volume Increase: The product creates a temporary increase in muscle volume by attracting water to the injected site, causing the muscle to swell and appear larger.
  3. Absorption: Over time, the body naturally absorbs the substance, and the enhanced appearance diminishes unless additional injections are administered.

Applications

• Bodybuilding Competitions: Athletes may use Mediphorm to enhance the size and definition of muscles for competitions.
  • Cosmetic Enhancement: Some individuals use it for personal aesthetic reasons to achieve a more muscular appearance.

Benefits​

• Immediate Results: Users can see a noticeable increase in muscle size shortly after injection.
  • Non-Surgical: Unlike implants, Mediphorm does not require invasive surgery.
  • Temporary: The effects are not permanent, allowing users to decide whether to maintain the look over time.
Here is an example of an extremely complete physique that used Mediphorm (RIP Luke Sandoe):

here is a video of him talking about:

In my opinion, I believe you should apply 1ml to the front deltoid, 1 to the lateral deltoid and one to the back on each shoulder, the result will be a fuller, wider and rounded shoulder (what all of us gymcels want), you can always apply more for more volume.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Eiei, cavy and 2 others
read every word, good thread

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and cavy
Music to make reading easier:

I've never seen any thread or anything like that about an extremely simple and safe muscle filler, Mediphorm, so i decided to make this thread to bring this subject to the forum, because I think it can help a lot of gymcels as it's practically impossible to spot.

Mediphorm is a brand associated with a particular type of body contouring product, often marketed to bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. The primary use of Mediphorm is to enhance muscle appearance, particularly in terms of size and fullness. Here's a detailed overview:

What is Mediphorm?

Mediphorm is a localized, injectable product that is used to increase muscle volume. It is typically utilized by individuals looking to enhance the aesthetic appearance of specific muscles, giving them a more prominent and defined look.

Composition

Mediphorm is usually composed of substances such as hyaluronic acid or other similar volumizing agents. These substances are designed to be biocompatible and temporary, with the body gradually absorbing them over time.

How it Works

1. Injection: Mediphorm is injected directly into the muscle tissue of the desired area.
  2. Volume Increase: The product creates a temporary increase in muscle volume by attracting water to the injected site, causing the muscle to swell and appear larger.
  3. Absorption: Over time, the body naturally absorbs the substance, and the enhanced appearance diminishes unless additional injections are administered.

Applications

• Bodybuilding Competitions: Athletes may use Mediphorm to enhance the size and definition of muscles for competitions.
  • Cosmetic Enhancement: Some individuals use it for personal aesthetic reasons to achieve a more muscular appearance.

Benefits​

• Immediate Results: Users can see a noticeable increase in muscle size shortly after injection.
  • Non-Surgical: Unlike implants, Mediphorm does not require invasive surgery.
  • Temporary: The effects are not permanent, allowing users to decide whether to maintain the look over time.
Here is an example of an extremely complete physicist who used Mediphorm (RIP Luke Sandoe):
View attachment 2991366
here is a video of him talking about:

In my opinion, I believe you should apply 1ml to the front deltoid, 1 to the lateral deltoid and one to the back on each shoulder, the result will be a more voluminous, wider and rounded shoulder (what all of us gymcels want), you can always apply more for more volume.

View attachment 2991369

ill never try this but still good thread

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
good thread !
:love:

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
How long until it dissolves?
good thread (still not trying tho)