Improved height fraud tech

Void

Void

Bronze

I wouldn't go for a jog in these but at least seems more reliable than balancing yourself on insoles alone.

Amazon

just never take off your shoes theory

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 28904
I need to put those inside my sock so I can fool the sperm bank when I have to stand for the stadiometer

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
I need to put those inside my sock so I can fool the sperm bank when I have to stand for the stadiometer
Thats such a good idea bro, so the woman will have short sons and they will abuse them bc woman are sick in there head. They would abort an ugly/short child

I was actually thinking if you want for example work a job as a queen's guard.. you need to meet height requirement and i was wondering if they meassure you in socks or not....

imagine if they find out after like after 5 years of service when you go for physical retest or something and they command you to take off your socks and they see 5cm sock insole on....

that shit would be on the news trending

Last edited:
Only thing worse than being a manlet is doing this shit to try not look like a manlet

You can Have sex with your socks on.
Honey how come we've been married for 20 years and I haven't see you without socks?

• JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and Deleted member 23804