Improvement

M

Muhammadrizo

Temp. Banned
IMG 20240730 170750

Im 14 how please give me tips to reach my full potential (dont forget my age like get surgery or sum)

You have good features and seem to take good care of yourself. At 14 not much you should even think about, just stay active and eat well and dont screw around with your sleep.

And dont spend too much time on this forum either.

You have good features and seem to take good care of yourself. At 14 not much you should even think about, just stay active and eat well and dont screw around with your sleep.

And dont spend too much time on this forum either.
I should start looksmaxxing around 17 right?for right now it is just healthy lifestyle

I should start looksmaxxing around 17 right?for right now it is just healthy lifestyle
Yea just keeping a healthy lifestyle is most important atm, if you overthink looksmaxxing so early it will cause you to devolve more than it will help. Thats why I was saying not to spend too much time on the forum

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen and Muhammadrizo
in puberty all you need is to testosteronemaxx. do that, read botb and try not to come back here because it will ruin you
Ok bro i have book that has 75ways to increase testosterone but in puberty b@lls produce more Testosterone so shouldnt I just keep it natural some guys say high T levels cause baldness

Ok bro i have book that has 75ways to increase testosterone but in puberty b@lls produce more Testosterone so shouldnt I just keep it natural some guys say high T levels cause baldness
no fortunately not, the reason i tell you to increase test is because during puberty its the best way to pave the way for your entire life, it especially increases your bone mass. If you still just wanna be careful atleast do a few things to increase it and workout a lot as that does so much work.

and right here it shows that high or low testosterone levels don’t lead to balding

no fortunately not, the reason i tell you to increase test is because during puberty its the best way to pave the way for your entire life, it especially increases your bone mass. If you still just wanna be careful atleast do a few things to increase it and workout a lot as that does so much work.

and right here it shows that high or low testosterone levels don’t lead to balding
Oh thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: kurdmaxxer