Improving Chin Projection

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
Is there anyway to improve my chin projection. Mine is round with like almost zero projection, not recessed but behind my lips. I have braces right now that I'm getting off in a month so could those maybe affect my chin? Please help my shite chin fucks my side profile to oblivion :feelswhy:

Attachments

• 464863FC-170B-4D56-B790-BFF592DB920A.jpeg
    464863FC-170B-4D56-B790-BFF592DB920A.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and womanfearer
Some one JFL’ed. it’s over 😿😿

• So Sad
Reactions: noss
Chin filler
Genioplasty
Chin implant

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, Chinlet Ascension, Shycel and 1 other person
People on here actually need help. How would you just magically make bone grow where your chin is recessed???? Ofc surgery is the only option, don't bother asking here

• JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
People on here actually need help. How would you just magically make bone grow where your chin is recessed???? Ofc surgery is the only option, don't bother asking here
i just said surgery you fucking mong bone smashing can make bone grow more but its risks are far to big its just copium

i just said surgery you fucking mong bone smashing works but its risks are far to big its just copium
Yeah well it wasn't going through this guy's head so I had to repeat it to him at outside voice instead of inside voice

• +1
chin filler is the cheapest option. bonesmashing is the free option

• WTF
migration
I’m too much of a cuck to take risks like that. At least it doesent fuck me from the front enough that people treat me like a truecel.😂😂😂

I’m too much of a cuck to take risks like that. At least it doesent fuck me from the front enough that people treat me like a truecel.😂😂😂
It's not much of a risk
I think out of the three procedures I listed
Fillers r less risky

It's not much of a risk
I think out of the three procedures I listed
Fillers r less risky
Thanks man, I’ll take a look. I’ll probably do it when I have money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
The average IQ here is not even close to triple digits anymore.

remember bra it could be infinitely times worse
I guess but my side profile lacks tightness because of the recession. it hides what would be a nice gonial angle and jaw line

What is biportusion and why does bonesmash not effect it?
ur teeth are more outward than what they should be u kinda have to bring em back, and bones may work bc u still need a lil more chin

Won’t my braces do that?
they can but they usually tend to extract teeth, if your teeth are proclinated outwards maybe expansion can work a lil, but if its the gum thats outwards and ur teeth are straight maybe extractions are the solution, anyways u gotta search that, i saw a case on tiktok about a peruvian girl that had his upper incisors proclinated and she fixxed it whit expansion

they can but they usually tend to extract teeth, if your teeth are proclinated outwards maybe expansion can work a lil, but if its the gum thats outwards and ur teeth are straight maybe extractions are the solution, anyways u gotta search that, i saw a case on tiktok about a peruvian girl that had his upper incisors proclinated and she fixxed it whit expansion
I looked up some pictures and I don't think my teeth are proclinated outwards. I think it might just be my lips resting on top of my braces making them look more pushed out and because of that my chin looks less projected and smaller. But in any case it's still recessed. I'll just have to wait till my braces are out to find out how bad it is

Is there anyway to improve my chin projection. Mine is round with like almost zero projection, not recessed but behind my lips. I have braces right now that I'm getting off in a month so could those maybe affect my chin? Please help my shite chin fucks my side profile to oblivion :feelswhy:
If it's flat it's recessed nigger